One of my sons friends told me my son has been smoking marijuana. What do I do?

One of my sons friends told me my son has been smoking marijuana. What do I do?

Kill the rat, then light up a doobie and share it with your son.

Leave me alone dad! Stop trying to control my life. Whats mom making for dinner? I got the munchies.

Snitches get stitches beat the shit out of him for snitching in your son

at least he's not smoking cigarettes
relax
do you smoke it?

force him to smoke so much weed that it makes him sick and throw up and hell never want to smoke again. my dad did that to me with cigarettes beleive me it works.

This

I used to when I was a kid.
I just don't want it to become a regular thing for my son. He's only 15.

how old is he that his friends think they can rat him out?
like 12?

Get a Bong buy him an oz say this is for your own good make him smoke it all.
Or get a joint lace it with pcp say I know you been smoking the whacky tabacky im gonna help you quit make him smoke the whole joint then close the doors and turn on horror movie sounds.

You talk to him. Tell him you understand. Warn him of the (actual) risks of pot, and tell him you want him to be safe.

Your alternative is to alienate him, and have him hide things from you. You want him to be safe and happy.

Tell him what a mindless idiot that shot turns you in to.

Also dress as a fucking T rex OP he will come down from the trip after a month trust me he will never want meth, cocaine, or pcp again.

Lace his next joint with gunpowder

>huer duer

Talk to him about it. Just tell him that you used to as well but at the same time, tell him about moderation and how careful you need to be.

Entirely this.

This

Beat his degenerate ass.
First its weed, then it's gay butt sex and after that its heroine.These fucking kids now a days are nothing but trash.

kay, relax and breathe
time for the "responsible use" talk. you know why you did it, you know why he's doing it. i wouldn't be too harsh on him in light of your past.
and you'll be a cooler dad in the future

then make sure the kid that snitched on him gets what he deserves

420 blazeit with him. Make it a bonding experience, hell you might even get your dick dirty if you're lucky.

tell your son his friend is a rat. and blows things out of fucking proportion. then talk with your son about weed, i hope you let him smoke.

Be sure to completely overreact so your wife's son hides everything from you from here on out.

must be tough bein a nigger
probably a baptist too

IT'S FUCKING HEROIN
no e
goddamnit

Tell him he has to beat that snitches ass if he wants to be man enough to do drugs.

Go to a nigger outside a ghetto and ask for 4 "caps". Make your son do all this marijuana in front of you. He won't touch the stuff again.

Give him the South Park pot speech:

>Well, son, the truth is marijuana probably isn't gonna make you kill people, and it most likely isn't gonna fund terrorism, but, well son, pot makes you feel fine with being bored, and it's when you're bored that you should be learning some new skill or discovering some new science or being creative. If you smoke pot you may grow up to find out that you aren't good at anything.

I know this sounds crazy but hear me out

You could try talking to your son?

This