COPS SHOT AT PROTEST!!!

COPS SHOT AT PROTEST!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!

DALLAS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fox43.com/2016/07/07/multiple-officers-shot-at-black-lives-matter-protest-in-dallas/
fox4news.com/live
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
youtu.be/4O4PehfP-JE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no stories there that I see nigger.

turn on the news

fox showed 2 cop body's on the ground facing down before they cut video

Dem dubs

you broke the chain, fucker!

just confirmed 2 cops shot in Dallas

That's what I'm good at.

kek

fox43.com/2016/07/07/multiple-officers-shot-at-black-lives-matter-protest-in-dallas/

Good. Glad to see people finally starting to fight back. Everyone should be. The cops should be afraid of us. Not the other way around.

Wow. Someone actually was truthful.

careful with that edge

fox4news.com/live

Was Manson right?

I kinda hope that there is some violence in Cleveland at the RNC.

their status is not yet reported, only that they're shot

yeah, that's going to help

He is correct.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry."

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

black witness just said it was an assault rifle. What did that take 15 mins?

Here

papapapapa

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web

The racewar has begun

Edge? Shame you think so. It was called being an American when I was a kid in the 80's. Now its called "edge". Interesting.

We no longer live in the time of men. Saddens me.

Someone with some sense

Holy fuck balls please cops vs coons prime time fight night 2016

>broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
thanks user

>“When the people fear the government, that's tyranny; when the government fears the people, that's freedom.”
Yeah you're right, Thomas Jefferson was pretty edgy.

At least you 'get' it. I'm a little less sad now. Thanks user!

user is ok guy

I kekked at this. Nice user.

Race war everybody!

Protesters were under fire also, or at least they felt they were, since the shooting wasn't from the protest. Eyewitnesses say the firefight started in a parking garage near the protest.

That is true..

I see this from a Libertarian Leftist Perspective, but still applies.

So, the answer to a cop killing someone is to kill someone else who had nothing to do with the former incident?
You sound like them Femanazis who say that all men are rapists because a few men rape.

when New York protests hear this maybe some will start there also

I really hope so I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about #blacklivesfecalmatter

SUSPECT SHOOTING AT POLICE ON SCANNER

Nigger detected

ayy

Same shit cops everywhere are the fucking same

I hope this doesn't impact my day tomorrow. I intend to do a bit of grocery shopping, you know. I'm thinking of getting the chocolate-dusted popcorn this time instead of just sea salt and pepper. Seems like no matter how much food I buy, I need to buy more.

Yeah but we all know 99% of niggers are full of shit and don't matter to anyone. Thomas Jefferson had so many niggers working in his fields and cleaning his house. The way it should be.

hopefully he gets a penta lmbo

You want Trump to win the election?

think the cops will wait 3 hours like orlando?

SUSPECT RELOADED RIFLE

>Libertarian leftist
Nice fantasy land m8

ALREADY ON 2ND FLOOR GOING AFTER HIM

>So, the answer to a cop killing someone is to kill someone else who had nothing to do with the former incident?
Yes. They are all guilty by association. If the "good ones" won't weed out the bad ones then you just assume they are all scum and attack. Like they do to us.

Helter skelter Mother fucker

Im 20 miles from downtown dallas
Their has been alot of armed robberies lately. Media hasnt reported it because they have all been black.
But wveryone talks about it

But if they shoot another black man for shooting cops will there be protests?

So by your same logic, because some Black People are criminals that means that they are ALL criminals and thus justifies the Police treating them like criminals because they are all "guilty by association".

suspect is still up and reloading.... wtf is going on. How ready was this guy..... think we got a pissed off ex-military guy?

fight the power.

Keep supporting the cop killers little nigger, you are pushing away the White liberals who protect you, soon you'll be left alone with people that have been dreaming about wiping your race off the face of this Earth.

>Libertarian

Yes. Not that left however. I've very libreal with freedoms and personal rights. And very conservative with allowing government restrictions and power.

Cool story

wow, i was skeptical OP but i just googled it and just wow. shits goin down yall. i kind of want to head to dallas and scope out the situation but i live an hour away from downtown. anybody near the action?

This.

NIG DETECTED

AR-15 THEY SAY

We probly live near each other. Carrollton here

I always order udon for lunch.

What are you going to order, user-kun?

>
Except nigs didn't swear an oath to uphold the constitution, serve, and protect. But yes, other than that it's totally the same.

All over this Fucken guy??

Thank fuck about time your country goes to shit coz of pussy ass gun toting faggots

Yew wot m8

B8

Sorry to say I'm not a nig. Nor do I like them. However anyone willing to fight the powers that cause abuse then I support them. NIgs can be useful since I don't like getting shot.

kek hard

Will you look at this picture I drew, user-kun?

we need racial harmony in this country.

Whyyyy

>The cops should be afraid of us. Not the other way around.

I am not afraid of cops and cops are not afraid of me.

This is as it should be because i am a law abiding citizen and not chimping out and buring down a town because some din du gental giant rushed a cop and got shot.

At least we can agree on a decent bit with personal freedoms.

Economically, not so much. I do Identify as an Anarcho-Syndicalist of sorts.

sauce on girl?

So why vilify the ones who uphold their oath though being in completely separate areas as the ones who have killed?

stfu burgertard

>When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
That's a quote for a reason for people to own guns.

I love bleaching women.

I live near NYC, and I'm White, law abiding. And I am honestly a bit scared of the cops. Well more than a bit.

youtu.be/4O4PehfP-JE

get

>about time your country goes to shit
But I have a gun. I can defend myself if needed. When you start using harsh language and a .30 cal round enters your chest, it makes it a little hard to keep calling people faggots.

Or more funny is when someone wings you and you run around like a little skool girl yelling like a foggot. Never stops being funny. But I'm good. I can defend myself like a man. Or faggot as you call it.

I don't know, just taking my mind off the impending danger while the country starts to burn.

But seriously, groceries. I want bread, but I'm losing weight, and that would just hinder the weight-loss. However, I've been 'stuck' at about 167 lbs for the last 2 weeks, and it's really frustrating. I workout everyday and barely eat 1K calories. I don't even eat unsalted pretzels anymore.

BETA UPRISING

i'm way out towards ft worth area bud. we tried though.

kek

> All niggers are the same

Some people still believe this

suace?

I know.

And can apply to alot more.

I luv seeing your country go to shit

Purge when?

keyboard warrior detected.

hope you're caught up in the violence and swiftly removed from the gene pool with the rest of the racist faggots on this board and in this thread [=

>so many ppl mad at the cops
>easy access to guns
oh geez who could have seen this coming

So is it not safe to go outside?

SAYING A FEMALE GOT SHOT NOW

Well you're doing the right thing by cutting calories and exercising

you sohuld be outraged when a card carrying gun owner gets gunned down by police. but you aren't which makes you a pussy really.

if nothing else it should worry you.

where does the line end? how dark do you have to be before you're shot first? what if there's a time when rednecks are deemed a threat by police?

maybe your shitty confederate flag will be enough to get you shot with a conceal.

how you gonna catch pokemon if you can't go outside user?

Hilary gate not over yet, state departments turn to try and stop that crooked Jew loving whore