What does a pussy taste like?

What does a pussy taste like?

chicken

Like bags of sand

If she's a virgin it tastes like ice cream.

salty

Tastes like skin

Salty milk and coins

sauce

salty gummy bears.not joking

Kek

Lick your hand and smell it, it's more or less ;liker that. It tastes fleshy and kinda musky, but the taste isn't what you'd be thinking about.

You ever have a great meal? One that you wish you could enjoy every single day?
Yeah. Doesn't taste like that
You ever suck on a penny or put a 9 volt battery on your tongue and state that metal taste?
Yeah....not like that either

Pussy taste like pussy

A lot like my dick on the days I'm in town

and your gf's ass and mouth on the day's you're out

Pepsi Cola

Thats one ugly cock mang

Freedom and Swedish fish

Like a wet penny.

FUCKING NAILED IT

Like fish and tires

>Tfw licked a girl down there when we were in the second grade

I don't remember disliking it, but I don't remember it being very distinctive either.

Taste like piss

taste like a black man's dick.

Dont he look a little like Charles Manson there, hmm? Maybe just a little...?

No shit retard, girls piss from there.

depends on the girl, and is heavily affected by her diet and hygiene

given that the pussy is clean:

Vegan/vegetarian pussy tastes very clean and is just pure musk and sex, I could eat it all day and never tire of it. Almost no taste at all, its all pheromones and a subtle, lovely scent. Asian pussy usually falls into this category.

Average western diet (meat+ lots of carbs) pussy tastes kind of funky, and has a much more powerful taste and 'tang', personally I don't enjoy it that much. It can be 'fishy' smelling, which is disgusting.

Chubby girls + latinas usually have very poor pussy hygiene, so I don't even consider it with them

tastes like chicken

Well your moms taste like my dick.

Depends on the nationality first. Aside from that diet is second. They're like good..idk im too high to countinue. You fucking virgin, why dont you get one and find out?

like this bastards

these*

it's a fucking you dumb cunt

Disgustingly delicious

>translation: prefers chugging semen, is afraid to admit it.

that was a fucking disgusting description, and so fucking wrong its unbelievable.

>implying anyone on 4chinz knows what a pussy tastes like

good pussy tastes like water

really depends on what they eat :/

Press a 9-volt battery to your tongue and bam, there ya go.

depends on the age, nationality, diet and hygiene. the younger they are, the better they taste.

also the whiter they are, the better they taste.

Can also depend on their birth control medication, which is kind of fucked.

I generally don't enjoy the taste of it, but you do what you have to. I've bailed once before lol

Not true I've been with pale white girls before and they smelled rancid

salt sweat and just your own saliva after a while
just that swollen lips but no blood also feels like the under of your tongue (where it sits)

It tastes like the smell after you have cummed and not washed your dick.

Weird, like alkaline, I hated it at first, but it grows on you fast.

Now I love it.

Like lime

The most realistic answer tbh this must be the only other dude who actually ate pussy lol

Like warm apple pie...

it tasted like blood to me

Lana plz go

>15 yr sex master.

salted milk + pennies = pussy

mushroom pizza

It actually does taste like dick.

Wet pussy tastes like cock. Dry pussy turning wet is enjoyable.

Kinda like sweat? Not much, though, its not the most memorable thing.

salty milk and coins.

Actually, kind of...

My GF's pussy is sticky and tastes salty... What does that mean?

>24 almost 25 yr old faggot here.
Also have not eaten pussy ever. Had sex 3 times with one girl and my dick in 2 others for a few seconds each.

That means it's sticky and tastes salty. Eat it.

It tastes like a combination of bad breath/armpits/and ballsack sweat. Basically it tastes like bacteria and sweat if she hasn't showered, freshly showered it just tastes slightly metallic (pennies) like was mentioned previously.

I love eating my girlfriend but she's on the heavy side (fat) and gets REALLY gooey when she's excited, which grosses me out.

it sounds like a black guys been in there before and you're eating the left overs.

2/3 pussies i have tasted where awfull. 1 asian and 1 paki and 3rd was a white/half spanish mix i guess but i dont remember that one. But the taste like the juice from a can of string beans, and also coins

Tastes like a penny that has been dipped in milk, I like to refer to it as milk penny

Who the fuck dips coins in milk and then tastes them?

Non-fags

I don't do that, but if I were to dip it into milk and taste it, that's what I imagine the taste would be

Depends on their diet and how often they wash themselves and if they work out.

My ex is prime example of good tasting pussy.
>Worked out
>Drank lots of water
>Avoided sugar
>ate lots of protein and protein shakes
>Sweet potatoes
>loved raspberries
>Bathed daily
She had a rich flavour that wasn't too acidic or pungent. I was the only dick she ever fucked at the time too.

Another virgin I ate out had a similar flavour that was a bit more bland and bold.

Comparing it to other girls that lack hygiene, proper diet, or hydration and exercise, and the flavour can vary between too sour, salty, or too pungent.

Tastes like saline solution. Dull and slightly salty. Would not recommend. Dick is far superior. Plus you don't have to worry about fucking yeast.

[OP Detected] OP is a fag.

sour patch kids

That's incorrect and gay.