1. you're a cunt

1. you're a cunt
2. you're honest opinion on england and english people

Scot is much better

Flag
Okay I guess. Not the Muslims ones though.

1. fuck you
2. fuck british people (thanks for helping us against peruvians/bolivians and argentinians through)

>you're honest opinion on england
horrible place, grey and cold, where the wheat goes thin and the grass don't grow
>and english people
good lads

Pioneers, intelligent and forward-thinking people, the true heirs of this earth, people who would consider giving this agnostic Sudanese doctor a work visa

>the grass don't grow
m8

i thought that cliff was in Wales
my bad

m8

London = multicultural libtard and Muslim paradise
England = fat uncultivated white trash, literally America tier

Good thing with all the rain, makes everything grow and greenery everywhere. If there's one thing we're not short of is green grass.

looks like a barren wasteland

They are okay lads, but they have betrayed in China during empire times and shiet

1. Burger
2. It looks comfy as fuck and I want to visit there.

As for the people, half of you seem like progressive cucks and the other half are total bros that I want to have a drink with.

Cancerous shits

>opinion on england
Aesthetic flag, amazing history.

>and english people
Good lads

Don't agree with almost anything they do, but they are good chaps and enjoy a good banter and a nice pint.

Can't hold their liquor for shit, though.

Used to be the very best but now they kinda suck

We have this thread every day.

1. Yup
2. It depends, most English people tend to get easily offended when I point out that USA is superior in every shape and form. Either way, y'all are way less irritable micks and definitely better than scots, but to me their just pasty niggers.

I went there

You all seem socially awkward as fuck and easy to bully

Pretty country though

1.England
2.Too many immigrants and towns and cities are shitholes. Other than that it's alri

Canada
England is a great country, and the ethnically English are the most powerful race on Earth

1. Leaf
2. England is the only country in the UK that matters. English people seem cool. It's the Scottish or Welsh that get their panties in a twist and feel irrelevant all the time.

They are either the best lads or really obnoxious morons.
there's no inbetween

Great achievers historically but cucks today.

We're English culturally but somehow we're much less cucked than England is today.

This.

Old, wise English sage-type dudes are pretty cool chaps. Think Dave Attenborough.

Once in Algarve when I was a kid one of these guys that walks with his hands behind his back grabbed a crab from the rocks and gave it to me because I was staring at it in awe.

Then you have the hooligans which are just annoying.