What's your favorite idea?

What's your favorite idea?

Mine is being creative!

A pure world free of jews

Becoming An Attack Helicopter.

Everyone has their reproductive organs disconnected at birth. Not the sex organs, just the parts in charge of producing children.
When you turn 18 or 21, you can take an aptitude test to have them connected back up again.

Digital Style!

Fuck, that's not a bad idea at all. I'd do it.

Episode 6

Augmented reality. its is more than just a way to game, it is the future of computer interface

whoa man that is so open for abuse that is absolutely ridiculous

Why

Best idea I've heard all week

You get like 4 chances to pass the test, if you fail then you figure out the rest.

Excuse me for asking user, but how does one individual come up with such a strange and incomprehensible idea?

All brick and mortar commerce ceases to exist as we know it. The world essentially becomes our houses, our work places, and the postal service.

Literally everything can be solved by building a giant dome.

That was an interesting video

If that was possible that would actually be pretty good

I have one
>I use my hair to express myself

Make it 30

Shit, if they fail the test 4 times, they should be sent to the Soylent Green factory.

> watch Idiocracy
> save that from happening

Nah. If you're a competent, rational and stable human being at 21, you'll be all right. But if you're a nigger at 21, then you have to wait until you're 30 before you can take the test again.

>Welcome to STD land

Every AIDS and HIV positive person should have a biological hazard symbol tattooed on some part of their body.

Having doors that have a way to open the that is not a knob, but anohter miniature door that is covering a lever to open the bigger door, and then an even smaller door to open that small door on the large door.

My car has power locks and power windows. Why doesn't my house?

it can if you want to pay to have them installed. there are some pretty advanced security systems these days

do my idea. Its this one