Alright you cucks its time, fucking riot lets go, grab your gun grab your rope its time to hang some pigs...

Alright you cucks its time, fucking riot lets go, grab your gun grab your rope its time to hang some pigs, if you're in dallas you know where to go, lets fucking do this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hi0cqRGgkc4
livestream.com/kdfw/live
youtube.com/watch?v=2T5lZ3zNelI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing is happening, you overexcited sperg. Have your mom bring you some warm milk and then go the fuck to sleep.

But I'm a cuck. All of my rope is in use tied around my balls.

Only good nigger is a dead nigger

>alpha male detected
>rate this girl from my fb
>can some richfag buy me a game on steam?

How about you go shoot the sea of niggers instead?

Haha no. But idk im not American so i could care less

What's the point? If you want to go kill somebody, go kill some ISIS members. Make everyone's life a bit easier, than causing more trouble.

Try it nignog. Kill a few more cops and the national guard is gonna come in and wipe you fucks out one neighborhood at a time.

STOP KILLING

Sure I'll come, but only to watch

Butthurt nigger detected whose brother got shot because he dindu nuthin

COP LIVES MATTER

Fuck you, man. You're just as bad as the people you hate so much.

Nigger

na.

Get your mom to bring you some more tendies, faggot

lel

you fucking faggot, most of the people on this board are a bunch of closet queers with nothing better to do then to hide in there own "safe space"
on there PC, lights off acting all hard and then crying about there shitty life...
you the real cuck!
texas will shove that 9 inch cock youve always wanted straight up your fruit bowl ass ya fuckin' scronny dipshit
#fuckTheCucks!

AN EYE FOR AN EYE MAKES THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND

I sound black so my plan is to speak to any potential attackers through my door like I'm one of them and hopefully they leave me alone.

I think it's my best bet but I'm open to suggestions

No, it leaves one guy with an eye dumbass

*Their
Of course you're from Texas

>clearly doesnt understand.
do you think it ends when one party decides "we're even?"

Turn the news on. Riots haven't started yet but shit has gone down.

we're right behind you bro

lets say i poke out your eye (cop kills minority)
then you decide to retalliate, by poking my eye out.
then i decide to retaliate. and so on...

you cannot fight fire with fire.
inb4 hurrr controlled burn or whatever intentionally obtuse response you're going to come up with to justify being a punitive, vindicative wannabe vigilante.

So then shut the fuck up otherworld trash and get back to pulling on your needle dick

TARGET ACQUIRED

MOVE OUT

Nypa you underage faggot

fucking niggers. Will only do something when they outnumber their victim 10-1 at a minimum. And then they run like rabbits when any kind of resistance is put up, screaming "oh my jeebus, i'se been dickscreaminated agin"

>Dallas
Not Dallas faggot, Dallas cops are the best cops in country.

>try LA or NYC, pussy ass niggers

lol how much do you want to bet it wasnt even a minority or a sympathizer that shot them?

you know how they used to break up peaceful protests/strikes at the turn of the century? they'd set up a bunch of pinkerton strike breakers to "protect" the building and then theyd either get somebody from the outside, or one of the skeeviest pinkerton members to fire on their own people. Then, claiming they were attacked theyd let loose the whole avalanche of men down on the strikers full force.

>Op here
A few thing to say
first is that I'm not black I just think it's gonna be fun to shoot some cops and blame it on the blacks,
second is shits going down here (I'm downtown right now) cops have ar's and shit, swat vans are parked everywhere and the only light around here is red and blue

Any dead cops are good cops. 5-1 dead civilians killed by cops than cops killed by everything else.

And nigs doing the work for us. Nice! Libertarian out!

wow 10 more shot from sniper positions 3 dead WTF

This shit isn't all happening by coincidence.

Black guy killed black cop...
Mission completed + respect

just heard that...shit is getting crazy.

yeah there is no way this has to be a conspiricay no one fucking goes into a sniper position like that, this is straight terrorism

It's just a turkey shoot anymore. No idea how a 'good' cop could go and do that. Glad to see someone fighting back.

youtube.com/watch?v=hi0cqRGgkc4

since pinkerton sercurity was just a firm of muscle hired by whatever company, there was never any concern for the wellbeing and safety of the security by the employer. all pinkerton staff didn't have any loyalty to one another but to their employer, so asking one to kill the other wasn't an issue.

3 officers dead. 10 wounded and 2 in surgery. Confirmed multiple snipers. ITs getting started.

How many pigs has to die for the scores to be even?

Fuck these pigs, hope more gets killed.

Shit is getting real. 3 cops dead 10 shot. They may be more shooters loose.

>going after the pigs

livestream.com/kdfw/live
lelz get in here

THE LA LI LU LE LO?!?!?

they report up to 9 officers wounder, 1 dead. Don't gun nuts say that good guys with guns could stop a shooter quickly?

10 police officers shot, 3 dead

Someone tired of the shit. Good to see finally.

This should happen at EVERY protest from now on. Just wish the protesters wouldn't chimp out in the process. More like school kids hippy fags would be nice.

are you serious? i hope not man..this is really awful.

probably not even a cop. just someone offered a briefcase full of money, a plane out of the usa, and a couple blind eyes in the right spots.

Cop lives matter objectively less than citizen lives, which is why they get hazard pay. You don't get to be "protector of the land," and value your life as equal to those you're claiming to protect.

only 3 whiteasses dead.

Are you blaming the New England La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo?

That's right son. S3 plan going down and we can't stop it.

Nice! Yeah!

>Jewish theatre

lol fuck off I am unaffected.

Think the shooters are Muslims taking advantage of the situation?

update, 3 dead, 2 in surgery, 3 in critical. 10 shot. There were 2 sniper shooters wtf!!!!!!!!

They snipers are set up in elevated positions. They ambushed police officers that were holding the line of the protest.

AN EYE FOR AN EYE LEAVES THE WHOLE WORLD BLIND

Cops don't get hazard pay

They arrested that black man very gently.

Britfag here wtf is going over there? o.O i know two nigs got nailed but whats this about 10 more shot?

>There were 2 sniper shooters wtf!!!!!!!!
This has Israel written all over it.

About 100k I would think. They started needlessly killing us about 1990 I think. Maybe 1992. Now were up to over 5k unarmed people a year? Yeah, about 100k would be about right.

There still are, look ou-

Feels like Ferguson all over again

10 cops shot 3 were killed

Saying it was 2 snipers

oh shit bois

RACIST DETECTED

shit where was this?

they dont want to incite any more anger they are scared AF

>found the libtard

highly doubt it, there's more theatrics to their killings and they usually target unarmed civilians, not law enforcement.

Read the thread or Google.

Protests in Dallas, TX over black deaths.
Two shooters take up position and open fire on police.

10 cops hit, three dead.

Someone get #pigsnotniggs trending on twitter. Porklivesmatter.

I know. That's why they suck at their jobs. This is what economic collapse *really* looks like. Gov'ment can't afford to pay its workers to do their jobs properly, so they don't. These lives being lost are the sparks of a rusty economic machine that's been running on empty since Nixon stole the gold standard in 1970.

Downtown Dallas Texas they still don't know if there is more shooters or not. It's still going on

>They arrested that black man very gently.
because they wet their pantsu

youtube.com/watch?v=2T5lZ3zNelI

bag a coon for me

I just reported your post to the Dallas police and the FBI. Have fun with that you hipster edgelord.

Dallas

Has anyone else considered this to be an ISIS terrorists attack?

DO IT!!! destroy your own homes lol

I'm not that much in to the tin foil hat. But cops these days don't care about people. Just about para military wanna be jocks with small dicks mostly.

I did.

does someone have the Dallas police scanner?

I can't believe they haven't done anything about the live chat on FOX4.

Keep it going guys.

If it wasn't nothing, it would be time to kill all niggers and those with nigger blood until the nigger cancer is completely removed from America.

The last thing niggers and nigger lovers and faggots want is for the cops to be nullified which removes the chains from the dogs of war.

Whoever supports this should kill themselves

Bump

link

That awkward moment when the guy in Louisiana that was shot had a gun on him that he tried to pull on police

faggot detected

Yo where u be? We need to make Sup Forums great again and do shit like this. Where you at in dallas ill come