Some faggot anime

Mexicans like me

I think it's referencing one piece
Or sword art online

Ted's balls smell like taco meat

Gay

That'll wash off, right?

$49 or yes

youre going to have that when youre 40 years old and have a job and shit. youre going to have to explain to people that you got a tattoo from a cartoon.

I know you think now that you dont care, but you will.

this was a stupid idea.

But it looks okay i guess.

Naruto: Shippuden

Hail Satan

penus codes

Please do all humanity a favour and end your fucking life you weeaboo jap loving faggot

How's the 8th grade going for you?

The prefect .JPG.

gay ass dbz tattoo faggot op

$200

Oh no! It permanent! Why didn't anybody tell me?!

OP you have fucked up BAD.

What are you going to tell a chick when they ask what your tats mean and where the come from?
"Oh these? Yeah I got them from Naruto. It's anime cartoon that I watch. Wanna fuck?"

And it looks like shit. If you are going to force yourself in wizardy, at least do it right....

For fucks sake man..

Your artist does shit work

as much as i like naruto, getting a tattoo of a sharingan or anything naruto related is some next level gay shit

It looks okay, that circunference is kind of wobbly at some points but overall it's well done.

Agree with the other Sup Forumsros though, stupid idea tattooing a cartoon drawing.

Good luck getting a job

you should now chop off your arm

Sent from my Android phone

For your sake, I hope that's just a low quality pic. If not, you got fucking robbed. Stupid tattoos are one thing. Ugly, stupid tattoos are just embarrassing.

Wow. I'm glad I am not you.

The weeaboo phase wears off. Some take longer than others, but you will realize one day how cringey and beta you are for being an anime faggot, and once it happens you are going to realize how bad you fucked up.

No fucking shit, you weaboo trash.

I think you're a fukken casul.

its not a cartoon, its from an anime. Its called Naruto Shippuden.

Why'd you add obito's? Should have gone with itachi's instead

Looks like shit. I hope you feel shame every time you see it.

Your parents will.

thats the worst foocken tatoo ive ever seen en mi life.

Bronyfag

what it means what is it ? just some random shit ? wtf

Vanilla bean fuccbois that are too chickenshit to get ink

ghey

I know, right? Image did not translate to ink and skin as well as I had hoped it would.

I still love it. It means a lot to me.

i dont like tattoos theyre idiotic but this mofo looks surprisingly good , even awesome

>>did not translate well to ink
That's a massive understatement. What a mong.

>not a cartoon
>anime
Kek

>I'll never get a job or look nice again
>I'm also an edgy pretentious faggot

Ok well its in a terrible place first of all. You're gonna have to cover it for most jobs if they'll hire you, and if anyone asks you what in the fuck it is you're gonna have to explain that its from a chinese cartoon about a kid with a dog inside him. Cool. But if i were you, I wouldve gotten them smaller in a less public location like your back or something, Now you have the mark of the weeb on your arm and its permanent. TLDR WEW LAD

Tatfag

might as well go full trap now gay-lord. Flash forward 10 years OP saying "but but Naruto was so kool once". JFC you deserve the life of being a janitor you are headed for

>no mangekyo or whatever
faggot

That line work sucks.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, user. It's a tattoo of an American cartoon with Canadian VA's, designed by a Brazilian dude and inked in Okinawa. It's an apt representation of the experiences I had over a four-year period.

Any tattoos you may have, in comparison, are generic flash.

gay as fuck OP and i get my whole body tatted

Jimmy Neutron's dark goth logo.
10/10
Would scat.

Every time I see someone say kys (kill yourself) I read it as a word and picture them saying something really mean and then blowing the person a kiss.....

i like it

are you high? a word and a picture??

What is that? It looks so bad!

Gay

....I read it as a word, and picture them saying....

Forgot comma

I agree, saying kys is a flamboyant faggot way of saying "kill yourself."

Well, OP, personally I think it's time to end it all.

Kinda cool looking if you don't really how weeby it is.

He is a pathetic failure and will kill himself in the next 2 years so that should be no problem

probably shoulda posted this on Sup Forums unless this is just bait

you're just gonna get hate lol

No doubt. It's terrible. Base image was the 1st Battalion 4th Marines unit insignia. Words on bottom were changed to "Neverending Strife".

Naruto: Shit-poo-den

huehue

Jesus fucking christ op. Wtf have you done to yourself? Do you really think you'll be into anime for the rest of your life? You'll regret getting them once you're desperate to fuck someone.

Well guys, atleast it's not a fucking quote tattoo.