Who would win Sup Forums?

Who would win Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Goku

Fuck you

Spongebob is laying in the sink ready to fuck some ass

DC hands down no contest. They are OP as fuck. Which why it always sucks.

your mom's breath

I don't really care to argue this if we can all just agree that Batman and Widow would be do nothing jobbers... Let them run off to have gadget sex while all of the others are leveling entire cities or planets.

>Captain America got replaced by a black person and is now a Nazi
>Thor got replaced by a woman and is not "Thor the Unworthy"
>Wolverine got replaced by a teenage girl
>Hulk got replaced by an Asian kid and is about to be killed
>Mutants are being forced to leave Marvel soon
>Bendis REALLY wants to replace Peter Parker with Miles Morales
>Iron Man is getting replaced by Bendis's daughter
DC wins this one by a landslide.

murica coz they hav gunz

marvel has more black people, so DC wins

>He doesn't know a thing about Batman

Captain America and Black Widow are the only ones that would be sitting this out, not that it would be a challenge for DC.

Wolverine has been replaced by a different Wolverine.

Within a few minutes the only people left standing would be Thor, Hulk, Superman, Powergirl, Flash and Wonder-Woman. Maybe Wolverine too

Batman is a gay.

Hulk doing lines in the back bought to fuck some shit up.

how much prep time does batman get?

who the fuck keeps their drinks on the billiards table?

Batman already has a plan to kill every single one of these little fucksticks.

I love how Spiderman is just like"I could've been studying, but no I had to let Logan drag me to the dive bar. AGAIN."

This NO FUCKING DRINKS ON THE GODDAMN TABLES!!!!!!!!

>Being a contrarian
go tip your fedora somewhere else faggot

Thor is the only real contender on Marvel's side, while most of DC's characters would still be left.

Really depends on which armor Tonys wearing tonight. He has neigh invulnerability, flight, energy projection, and healing. Wonder Woman get wrecked.

Depends if batman is wearing hellbat or not as well.

You're going to toss Rogue and Hulk like that?

>Flash would have caught the drink mid-fall and no encounter would be necessary.

That fight is about as one-sided for DC as this one is for Marvel.

Iron man, duh

Superman does

What wonderful resolution..

Hulk yes, Rogue is debatable. In comics I'm sure they'd try to make her relevant by being able to sneak up on someone like Superman, but if they were going all out there's no way she'd be able to do anything.

superman can go superfuck himself, fucking leave it to an alien to fuck up. this is a perfect reason we shouldnt have aliens coming to earth, ever. or muslims in america

stfu fanboy youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

Forgive me, I only watched the show in the nineties and the early movies, but doesn't rogue retain the powers of everyone she's touched?

Two boy scouts. No problem.

The answer is simple. The first being adept to playing pool who broke.
>I'm a pro billiards player

My eraser wins every time!

Pro at English too.

This needs to be stated more clearly. Do you mean whichever table broke first?

You're good my dude, and yeah she's got hella cool powers, but you'd be surprised how overpowered DC heroes are made. Superman has been shown to fly 1 million times faster than the speed of light, I just don't see her being able to do anything.

this is easy. DC calls in Franklin Richards. Franklin Richards makes it so this doesn't even happen in the first place.

Marvel i mean sorry.

This Cap would apologize and offer to buy Supes a new one and he would agree. Only one thee who would really start something is Wolverine.

What if she combined the powers of Hulk and Juggernaut. That's like a souffle of trouble.

You're right! And in DC, who? Batman?

Mr Rodgers

Yeah, I'd go with the Bat depending on how his day went.

She currently has Wondermans powers, so she could at least shit on Wonderwoman and Aquaman for a while.

Class 100 strength, flight, energy projection, invulnerability, superspeed, tireless....

Rogue has usually been the most OP XMan. Writers instead chose to focus on the "boohoo, I can't touch Gambits dick" bullshit.

Wow. That's the best use of a .gif I've seen in a long time. Well done.

> "boohoo, I can't touch Gambits dick" bullshit.
Could not have put that better.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in either universe. Just be something mundane like the owner of a bookstore, get caught in the crossfire and have to submit a claim and get settlement from Tony or Bruce.

>got his ass handed by a manchild who thinks he's a bat
>can beat the strongest being in our universe that can destroy planets just by screaming
kek

Bruce just denies he's Batman as the collective planet sighs that he's too fucking tight to cover the damages.

Running a cafe where the Titans come in every week and every week the clerk has to spend three hours explaining a different menu item to Starfire until she just orders mustard again, but he continues to hold out hope that he'll figure out a way to ask her out.

Would read.

It's all about the matchups.

First off, Black Widow is just going to fucking lose, so put her up against the most OP guy on DCs side, The Flash. 1 point DC.

Batman's a badass, but Wolverine's better. 1 point Marvel.

I think Rogue can resist all of Martian Manhunter's powers. 1 point Marvel.

Spidey kicks the shit out of Aquaman. 1 point Marvel.

Thor might be able to take Superman, but fuck that, he's Superman. Thor goes after Power Girl. 1 point Marvel.

Hulk stomps the shit out of Wonder Woman.

IM and GL are pretty much a tie.

That leaves Cap getting kicked in the dick by Supes, but someone had to take one for the team. 1 point Marvel.

Marvel wins. 5-1-1.

Quick, someone get , I've got his next big story arc.

Nah, he's holding out to bust in Raven's ass.

Super rule 34 thread now.

Would demolish raven or star. You know Raven is into some freaky shit and Star is just so bubbly she docent mind being a slut.

Please don't try to bring that new 52 whore into this.

Batman does lose to Wolverine
Rogue loses to Martian Manhunter
Aquaman destroys Spiderman, dont be autistic
Thor beats anyone that isn't Superman, Wonder Woman or Flash
Hulk loses to anyone that isn't Batman or Power Girl
Iron Man loses to anyone that isn't Batman
Cap loses to everyone

what the fuck are you blabbing about? its extremely funny thinking how long you took to think about and type this shit up, makes me cringe

I love Wonderloli

>Iron Man loses to anyone that isn't Batman
>implying iorn man can beat the legend

You're right, wasn't even considering Hell Bat suit.

How can Marvel even compete?

more

reported

who would win at billiards?

that's a tough call. the comics never really said who was good at pool or not

Wonderwoman against Thor?

Who comes up with this?

Hulk loses to virtually all of DC. Okay.

The only real contender for Marvel would be Thor and maybe Hulk, But when DC has fucking Superman, (Injustice era) Aquaman, Green Lantern, Diana and Martian - it just seems like a bunch of Highschool students beating the shit out of Elementary Students.

We can base on other masteries that Widow, Cap, Logan, Supes, Diana and Bruce are probably killer pool players.

Given that Cap and Supes are the paragons of virtue from their respective 'verses, goodness would win. Cap would apologize profusely, Supes would forgive him, they'd go get another round and that would be that. Also, who places pool tables that close together?

Aquaman probably ain't a scrub either. Essentially anybody proven to have extremely keen physical senses, or weapons mastery.

Cap would be out in a heartbeat as would widow. Ironman might be lucky to take out Batman if he can get bats into the open. Aquaman is worthless here so he will be out pretty quick. Martian would fuck with hulk for a while, but I dont know if he could actually beat him or just keep him occupied. Thor and Superman would deck it out, if rogue could get in on that she could suck SM dry and take on wonderwoman but thats if she was lucky enough. But she would probably get in with Flash and they would drain eachother for a while in a stalemate. Wolverine and Spiderman would lose to powergirl, but I feel wolverien's ability to keep regenerating could make him at least fuck with Green Lantern if he could figure it out fast enough. Spidy could take out green lantern if he could set up a decent enough trap to restrict his movement and knock him out.

My bad, meant to replace her with Lantern

Yes, Hulk can't compare to a lot of them.

Cap saves the day.

It's obvious from this thread that DC heroes are Op and uninteresting.