Anyone ever take panties

Anyone ever take panties

Every chance I get

dump?

Ive jerked off with them, haven't taken.

hmmm interesting

Whos panties

moarr

when girlfriends leave em at my place i keep em. if i get a girl from the bar in my car or place il just snatch em when she gets em off or isnt paying attention. had a pretty big stash of about 12 then my girlfriend freaked the fuck out cut them all up into little pieces then moved out... im single now hunting for panties.

If it hasn't happened to you, one day, it will. You'll might be just walking by, up a staircase and then. What's that? Not one, but THREE pairs of panties just lying in the stairs. Why would somebody do that? Could it be they want you to take them? Do you even care at this point?

And you won't have a moment to decide, because the longer you wait, nay if you even stop to contemplate, then it's already too late. You will have a split second to bend over and pick them up, or to keep walking and pretend "of course, I would never do that, only a pervert would do something like that."

When it happens, you'll find out more about yourself than you ever wanted to know.

When I was in HS I would steal my friends hot mom's panties, jerk off in them and return them to her hamper next time I went over.

used to be a custodian at a prestigious college in the dorms. would clean an all girls floor and an all boys floor every day. would often find panties in the womens locker room by the showers. would steal them.

Jesus those bred 4's are beat

Mother in laws every chance I get

I take my mom's and sniff/lick/suck on them while I jack my meat but then I put them back in the hamper exactly how I found them because she is very attentive to her laundry. If she puts 3 pairs of pants in but only one pair of panties she will know something is up if not when she washes it, when she folds it after.

Used to steal them for my bf.

I've used every females panties I know to fap with.

Steal my best friends little sisters panties a few times

Lucky guy

As a freshman in a coed dorm. Girl next door dropped them doing her laundry in the hallway. Jacked off for a good year and half into those (i did wash them... from time to time)

It's weird how accurate this is.

Got about 4 panties from some girls I've fucked. That's about it. They're trophies if anything.

Lol it was a lot of fun.

I try to cum on my gfs mom panties every chance I get. Hoping she'll get pregnant by my spermies

Pix?

I would purposely "drop" my GF's panties in the hallway of our apartment complex when I did laundry. Sometimes they would disappear quickly. Sometimes someone would move them into a corner. I put a pair on my neighbors door knob once.

Where would u steal from

No. I take pussy you fag.

Hampers usually. Just go in the bathrooms when you're over you can usually find them. Of course I had access guys don't get so it made it super easy for me.

I've stolen about 8 pairs from various friend's sisters. Even a couple bras.

Lol badass. Ur bf im sure enjoyed it

Oh he loved it. It was a pretty fun link to play with.

*kink

Awesome. U ever take pix of them.

My Mom's thongs. She's hot, so I'll usually take her panties, every day.

No. I mean, I was busy lol.

pic of mom?

Those are pretty sexy for a mom.

one of you little pantystealing bitches slide a pair on

They're nothing special, taking a shower now anyway. Bye folks, also- fuck black people.

Yep. Still got em.

this

My sisters

Lmao

How she smell?

nice, MOAR

i have a few of my sisters

I used to ride him then stick them in his mouth and have him guess who's they were while we fucked.

Dang. Thts super hott.

Moist and sweaty after her working out
Period panties

Yeah, but only women's, faggot.

On the left, she's not home so I have access to the DRAWER, who wants to see moarrr ?

I thought so lol.

leave the drawer and go to the laundry basket

(i) do user

Away on vacation, no dirty panties. Did laundry before she left.

Any pixx of ur panties

>image.jpg
any toys, garter belts, stockings, etc?

either she's OCD, post is BS or she doesn't trust you

Mommy likes lace

timestamps???

I sniff/jerk off with my nieces panties but I always put them back in the hamper after, I don't keep them.

I'm comfy in bed tho.

Ive slept over at my mothers friends house she has a daughter about my age, a few times i would take a pair, fill it woth my nut, and return it to her clean clothes drawer, and every now and then i would think of her wearing my jizz drawers.

I used to take my mom's, it's how I got into crossdressing.i loved lingerie but wanted to know how it felt on my body and it felt like heaven. Lingerie, bras, panties, swimsuits all of it.

I took a few pairs from girls my freshman year in college because I left everything else i had taken at home but they were all super small for me, but i kept them anyway

The pink thong covering her face is from my first picture. Any pic on this white bed, captioned " mom", will be of my posting.

nice!!! any dirty ones?

Hott

Ty

any sexy bras?

She's away on vacation user. No dirty laundry. This pic is for the user who asked about the other goodies, here's her school girl outfit.

Douche

U wearing those now

getting creepy? thought I was signing up for dirty panties dude

I was lol.

had a few pairs from some hit it and quit its, but now that I'm married, I can't get rid of all the ones left around the laundry. :D

Now its getting creepy? TOPKEK
Good shit dude

user asked for it. Here's for the user who asked about my moms sexy bras

more

awesome, ty!

any other goodies?

I took my gf's sister's panties; one dirty and one clean. I used the dirty wet one to sniff while i came into the clean panties... I put the clean panties back.

This nigga stole the whole outfit

any vibrators?

wearing my sisters right now

fag

but why did you spend 12.99 at CITGO in Williston? That one on Hillside Avenue

there's one in the schoolgirl outfit pic

I love photoshop layer adjustment

my gf has two younger sisters. I have a pair from all 3 of them. gf gave them to me.

uh oh, now we're on to something here

there it is - anything else on there I missed

How young?

My stepmom with huge tits and ass has a box of clothes in my room. When I was home alone one day I decided to take a look through the box. Jackpot. A lot of panties, and some bras. I jack off into the panties almost every chance I get. The orgasm shakes my whole body. I want to fuck her so bad. Her body is very similar to Lisa Anne's

crotchless panties?

Mom also has a naughty Santa outfit....

in highschool i used to have a box full of panties from girls i fucked. now if a bitch leaves that shit at my place i'll tell her to come get it or throw it out.