ITT: We discuss movies that suck, but you or others love

ITT: We discuss movies that suck, but you or others love.

For me, I love the Super Mario Movie. I know it sucks, but I've loved it since I was a kid, and still do. I can't explain it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI
gamespot.com/articles/super-mario-bros-movie-was-harrowing-and-a-mess-to/1100-6440549/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fantastic movie, fuck you Nostalgia Critics.

spiderman 3

all of the paranormal activities

The Day After Tomorrow,
it's dumb as shit, but I watch it when I'm feeling down.

CONT.
Thinking on it, I still don't like the way they portray Yoshi as this small pet-like thing even though it's ridable. I still also don't like it the fact that it was princess Daisy that the brothers saved, and not Peach.

ready to rumble. love that garbage movie.

I sorta liked this movie. Anybody else?

Loved it. Nostalgia really hard.

This is a great movie, regardless of what others say. Chicken go cluck cluck, cow go moo, piggy go snort snort, how bout you? Got to be an animal just like you

Awesome movie; fuck the critics.

fuck people who dont like this movie. shit is god tier

Anybody like Coneheads, I thought that was probably the funniest SNL movie ever but it didnt seem to do well overall.

user, we're discussing movies that suck in this thread. You're looking for the "Movies that fucking RULE" thread.

Coneheads weren't bad as a movie. Do people say that it is?! I loved it too.

This was a good movie

>from this day forward, you will all now refer to Me as betty
but betty is a girls name
>mehhher

>There will be a chosen one
>It will be significant

Ive only ever heard people shit on it, i loved it also

Robot Jox.

CHOOOOOSEN OOOOONE

Tales from the hood

police academy movies

So, I can't help but to wonder why? Why do you all like these "horrible" movies?

Mario Bros
Street Fighter
Kazaam

all epic...

Transformers by Michel Bay.

Anything Michel Bay.

reasons to like a "horrible" movie:
>it has sentimental value
>the things everybody else hates about it are things that don't happen to bother you
>it has enough things that you do like that it outweighs the bad aspects of it

Nothing to explain. It's a good movie. It is entertaining, interesting, and solid in it's own right. Sperglords don't even get upset at this movie. They just get a hate boner when they have the chance to show off what they know about the Mario "mythos".

Get the version they have on rifftrax.com it's hilarious

> makes you feel good
> not a petty prick
> you're sensible

This guy gets it.

They only people who I have ever met who didn't like this movie were women.

easily on my top 10 of favorite movies

most people say reign of fire sucks but i really like it

Granted, Leslie Nielson and the Zucker Brothers are really responsible for the parody movie formula, there is nothing bad about this. It defined the modern parody with good jokes and quotable, relevant content.

Nvr seen this but now I'm going to check it out

Who would ever say that!? Bastards!

i like it
but only for nostalgic memories of spastically throwing my fists around like i was fighting people as the music played

i was watching the mario brother super show cartoon at the time and expected they took the 2 actors from there for this movie. i was deeply disappointed. the movie has nothing to do with the game, and worst of all luigi has no moustache. not even a fake one.

What's not to like?

I never trust critics when it comes to comedy. This was a masterpiece

This is one of the funniest american sci-fis ever made.

my nigga

Love signs

Osht. The one with the abusive father still creeps me out

idk just everyone ive ever talked to online or irl have hated it,

"You taught him how to sing?"
"No i kept some gangsters from pourinv battery acid down his throat."

lets make a movie about aliens allergic to water that run through fields of wet corn.

Pic absolutely related

>How many Marios are there between the two of yas?
>Three

Gets me every time

YAS

inb4 someone posts the fantheory about demons which, will makign the movie way more watchable and interesting, is not canon

Does Zardoz count as a bad movie?

It's my favorite, I've probably seen it ten times.

The Ultimate Edition should've been the only edition ever released. It kind of made up for how shitty the theatrical version was, but the fact that they didn't even consider doing another run of the Ultimate Edition in theaters for the summer was a horrid move on WB's part. I still loved it too though.

My nigga

I couldnt get into any if the FFs. Though I did see the crash at the end of (the 1st one?) and laughed my ass off

thing about this is people love to shit on this movie, but then when you ask them how they would have done a mario movie, especially considering the games released at this point where just the original sidescrollers

is it worth it? i hear theres a shit ton removed from the theatrical release that actually makes the movie flow better and clears alot of shit up

This gem. Grossly underrated.

The first 4 are full on retard fun. The last three are actually the best in the series because they get rid of all pretense that they occur in reality. Plus they have The Rock.

Also checked

The ultimate edition does a much better job of explaining Luthor's plan and really helps lay out the ideological differences that drive Batman and Superman to fight. It's still an overbloated clusterfuck, but it at least makes more sense.

Actually the movie was pretty good, right up until the fucking twist in which aliens are burned by water... It just killed suspense of disbelief as to ruin the whole thing... Having said that it does actually remain IMHO one of the most realistic alien invasions on film.

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?

I almost died laughing just watching the trailer.

This. Ultimate Edition filled in quite a few holes. Though, I still believe there should have been a separate batman movie beforehand to cover his transition to paranoia and establing sone kind of baseline for him(maybe introduce gal gadot just as mysteriously as she was but without marketing her as WW, so we could be surprised in bvs). BvS should have opened with the race through metropolis scene, bringing the individual movies together.

>Rage face
>How did you get here 9fag?

The Nostalgia Critic sucks harder than any movie he's reviewed.
youtube.com/watch?v=MuzPf6c35YI

Is that the fucking snoop dogg horror movie?

not a bad movie but i fucking hated Luthor. he's supposed to be a smart and charismatic guy. instead they made him look like and act like an autistic Sup Forumsfag.

Actually I got this from Animeme on YouTube. Besides, it fits just as well as Spiderman or Sponge Bob or any other cartoon does on Sup Forums. LOL

i havnt met anyone that liked the conjuring 2

i thought that movie was amazing.

Luis Guzman can make any movie watchable.

Newfag

The condom bubblegum scene has sat in my memories since i was a kid. That's the only part i remember so yea funny

i think that movie showed the best representation of batman. ever.
the rest was shit.

Wheres that "We purposefully trained him wrong, as a joke" image?

Why exactly did it killed your SOD?

The politics made almost no sense without the scenes from ultimate

this shit right here, i watched it recently and it still makes me laugh like a fucking retard,I love it.

An ass

cool thanks ill check it out

You should check out some of Stephen Chow's other shit like God of Cookery and From Beijing With Love.

I don't know anyone who didn't like this. Stephen Chow is a blasted genius. Posting the attached bc it's my favorite and I rarely see it discussed

THAT'S A LOT OF NUTS!!!

Thank God. I always feel shitty whenever people bash on this one.

Dubs speak absolute truth.

i liked it way better than captain america: civil war

I loved that movie.
Can't imagine anyone actually disliking it.

I've seen people give the Johnny Depp Willy Wonka movie shit reviews, and yet I love it. I don't see what's wrong with it. Am I blind to the faults? Or are there none and people are being stupid?

Second this. Not really fond of it but I enjoyed it.

im straight, but is it just me, or is the guy playing captain america really unattractive?
i got a guy-crush on the guy playing superman. he looks so good. like really pretty and manly.

but the captain america guy looks like a rat in his face.

fuck it. i prob sound supergay now lol

Bamp

There is nothing gay about admitting that Henry Cavill is a good looking man.

saw part of it while the mechanics worked on my car. didn't know annasophia robb was in it.

gamespot.com/articles/super-mario-bros-movie-was-harrowing-and-a-mess-to/1100-6440549/

This isn't a mortuary. This is Hell!

I saw this or something similar a few years back, and felt bad for all the actors. But I still find it good movie.

this wasn't a batman movie, or a superman movie. this was the first live action dc universe movie. did it have problems, yes but i loved every second of it. this was a great start and hopefully WB won't listen to idiots and try to not make these DC movies.