Is happening faggots

Is happening faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/kdfw/live
wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/breaking-shots-fired-and-officers-down-at-downtown-dallas-protest/266881573
video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-majorincident.php
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg
twitter.com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4770
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meh, this is the whole reason why the second amendment was written - killing the government.

I feel sorry for those cops, but I can't hate the people doing it. It's a conundrum.

another shooting?
pretty standard at this point

suspect

FOUND

Damn why'd it have to be LL Cool J

kek, fucking good. police kill thousands of people per year with immunity, it's about time they started fearing a little retribution. a very, very small retribution, but. anyone sympathetic for these pigs is blinded by their hatred of blacks. regardless, cops are not your friend and need to be fucking neutered as an institution. a few dozen more dead might do the trick unless they do in fact intend to start a race war.

What does it mean by 'snipers'? Does that just mean they got away?

The fuckers are being cowards with snipers. You can blame them for being pussies.

It means the Dallas police are giving themselves permission to blame the shooting on anyone within a mile radius.

Muh number 1 country in the world, go look up statistics amerifats even Somalia is safer than you.

Hi. You should read U.S. history sometime. In particular, you might find interesting the strategy that the colonials used to repel the British occupation.

It's worth noting that the Brits at the time were the rightful, legal government. And the colonials shot them with guns, despite this. Those colonials were the first legal U.S. citizens.

Think about that. What kind of precedent does that set for its people?

We're not scared of guns.

yeah, they should have challenged the police to a sword duel you dumb cunt. also, tell this guy sniping is for pussies, oh but you can't cause you're dead

>"if the government ever tries to take my guns i'll defend them with deadly force"
>black people finally sick of being executed in the streets for no reason
>fight back
>"the 2nd amendment only applies to white people okay?"

bait

livestream.com/kdfw/live
lozl get in here

I hear Dallas pig roasts are the best.

I live near Dallas I hope no nigger comes here.

who hurt you? you seem to be scarred by deep depression or edgelordness

4th one died

Actually the bad cops killing the good cops, completely implicating the protesters and the #blm movement while doing away with the cops who posed a threat to the status quo, wake up sheeple its all a scam

MFW the day duels with sabers are legalized. (And mandatory for anyone running for office, or their choice of champion.)

Shit man... are they also giving the pigs cancer?

Americans why do you need sniper rifles!

explain why i'm wrong

there's a blatant double standard between whites with guns and blacks with guns

Tell his family to thank those pigs in New Orleans and Minnesota for getting their fellow cops killed tonight.

it actually means that the gunmen didn't have the balls to face the cops like a man, so he got position on them and sniped them out like a bitch faggot.

back to Sup Forums

hunting.

hmm interesting, it is true what you are saying. we are all allowed to carry guns, but there should be no reason to kill cops though.

Well, maybe this'll wake up the so called "sheep dogs" to finally start prosecuting (executing maybe?) the "bad dogs," in the context of that oversimplified, delusional metaphor.

Rahowa has started. Arm yourselves against the nignogs

This fuckin guy

wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/breaking-shots-fired-and-officers-down-at-downtown-dallas-protest/266881573

a civil (nuclear armed) war precedent,

you know, the kind of think people on Sup Forums jack off to.

oh noes

8o

If this was GTA, what star ranking would these niggers be at?

Almost 3 stars I would think.

I really really like this pic

>>black people finally sick of being executed in the streets for no reason

holy shit, i would pay good money to see the mess that is your brain,

holy shit, just how far from reality do you have to be?

i mean i know there's denial but jesus.

Lets hope there are some copy cats out there. Hopefully it will be a good weekend for The People.

:)

While I don't necessarily agree with killing random cops, I do think something has to be done. Too many cops walk away without punishment (administrative leave is a joke), which gives the impression that police can do whatever they want. As you can see from this week's two high profile cases, cops don't give a fuck if they get filmed anymore.

This is why the second amendment is in place, you realize. The government is murdering its own people, now people are fighting back.

If most of you people put yourself in their shoes you might get it, or maybe if you ever talked to a black person in your life you'd be a little closer to understanding.

But most of you are edgelords who still think nigger is a funny word, so meh

Nice non-argument there, user

Nothing is happening

please define sniper rifle
>inb4 some BS cosmetic feature like a sideways muzzle brake
>inb4 some ultra standard feature like a scope
>inb4 some random round when larger hunting rounds remain legal

hey everyone fun fact if you're ignorant, we have no database collecting the amount of times cops kill people by district or precinct, no one is tracking it and the numbers don't even exist because reporting the info is voluntary. Our police system is working in such a way that there is no policing beyond each individual case, which means that corruption runs rampant with literally no checks or balances, whatever a cop says happened is what happened in court unless there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Don't blame the individual cops for being fucking idiots, blame yourselves for becoming so ignorant that you don't even know what's happening around you and you just think black people deserve it. grow up and vote

Guy just turned himself in. The guy in the pics with the gun from the rally.

Not necessarily. We don't know what happened. The gunman might have faced the cop pointblank, said "look this way, I am about to attack you, tally ho good sir and lay on~!" like some medieval duelist. We don't know what happened.

The claim "there were (was a?) snipers" is just the permission slip the police force are giving themselves, to begin searching every home within a sniper's range of fire. And if they don't find one, surely they'll just use one of their own rifles for the "evidence," and start making up whatever story they need to give themselves more permission, until they can find a scapegoat. That's how these things play out.

They *always* find the suspect. It might not be the actual suspect that did it, but they always find 'em.

killed 4 cops, thats *****. They're getting FIB on them soon.
>ATF showed up in dallas

We got an edgy lil fag boy in here faggots

Ah, some good news to sleep on

This. Thanks user.

wat?

philando castile was literally shot for no reason whatsover.

>>Sup Forums

This thread is fucked.

you mean cnn? and msnbc?

there not in new orleans and minnesota you silly!

Is it weird how i mad my dad laugh for the first time and it was about this shooting?

Good, let it happen. Pigs went looking for a war and found one. No shit. This is what you get.

You can hate niggers and bad cops equally, however chimping out at what happened in Louisiana and killing cops unrelated to the shooting is some pussy ass bullshit. I hope the Dallas PD opens fire on those Black Olives Matter fucks when they protest again.

I know. Should be more dead cops. Sucks

Got my guns loaded, ready. Got my bug out bag and survival kit ready to go, truck is fueled, ready to get to my shtf location. please god let this be the end, i've been dreaming of it forever.

This is what happens when you mix guns and groids.

This is giving them reason to shoot people you complete dipshit.

you mean reaching for his wallet while telling the cops he has a gun?

big no reason there man, totally believable.

i sure do believe you.

No. This is called happiness. It's hard to see your fellow people killed and cops going free. Some payback finally.

>people like this exist

Oops a skinny lil white faggot his typing licence.

Link Post

>Fox Stream
video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
>Dalas City Police Scanner
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
>the j35t3r iAWACS link
internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-majorincident.php
>Suspect 1
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg
>Twitter feed
>twitter.com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
Local news
>bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4770

This. Finally!

>executed for no reason
They're being criminal niggers 95% of the time. There's a reason.

he followed protocol. anyone with a concealed carry license will tell you, you're taught to tell police you have a gun on you

he followed the rules to a T

why don't you admit that you just don't like black people already

Lots of us user.

What? It's the same stuff that's been happening for years.

to be arrested or to die immediately on the spot? there's a difference

But the colonials weren't niggers, dude.

He just wants a reason to use his bubba'd-out AR-15

Tin foil hat firmly in place.

2nd amendment only applies to non-criminals - you forfeit your firearms rights when you commit crimes, and until you make amends by doing your time, you should not get them back until you've proven you can be a part of society and get along.

13 cops being shot, 4 of them killed by two snipers at a black lives matter protest? After two black dudes were shot two days in a row by cops?

Wake up retard, this is late 80s Yugoslavia shit going on right now.

Yep. Was explaining this to my wife. If anyone is to blame for this pigs getting killed it's those fucktards who murdered civilians in New Orleans and Minnesota this week. Also, the whole "blue line" bullshit...I guarantee you those fuckers would have been taken off the streets if their co-workers didn't feel afraid to report them. It's those fuckers who got those cops killed in Dallas tonight.

This.

Forgive me for being that edgelord who quotes Albert Einstein. It's true though. The more ready the police force makes themselves "in the event of," the more ready everyone who is on the other side of that hypothetical war make themselves ready in return. You'd think people who deal with Mexican standoffs every day would clue into this cycle.

This isn't a matter of race. Cops kill and maim white and brown equally. They must be paid back in the only language they understand

yeah this is true. the law was made to fight a corrupt government and if cops are going around killing civilians with no repercussion and the government is supporting these murderers in uniform then yes this is when people take a stand against a corrupt system.

im very anti guns, i live in australia and from our experience we can tell anti guns is good but the government in the us need to learn they cant protect murderers.

people say the cops have a hard job, well yeah they do and not everyone is cut out to be a cop.

you're implying that every black person shot by police is a felon, which is untrue.

>2nd amendment only applies to non-criminals
Feel free to show me this in the constitution. I'll wait.

If anything cops should shoot more people to stop shit like this from happening.

They sniped. As in, the same way you hunt snipes (the bird). English is fucking retarded. Essentially they were marksmen hiding in cover /camo, patiently waiting for their targets is more appropriate

but i thought sniper rifles were illegal? surely these criminals couldn't have broken the law?

>cops don't give a fuck if they get filmed anymore.

you are defiantly right, especially when they have body cam's of their own.

>The government is murdering its own people

that sure is a funny way of saying "police are defending themselves from a perceived (if maybe not always real) threat"

>now people are fighting back.

lone shooter terrorism sure is "the people" fighting back! definable!

>If most of you people put yourself in their shoes you might get it

sorry i don't really break the law, so i don't really interact with police officers.

>or maybe if you ever talked to a black person in your life you'd be a little closer to understanding.

the normal law abiding black person? or the professional victim black person?

>But most of you are edgelords who still think nigger is a funny word, so meh

ok.

still would like to see the mess that is your brain tho.

I have nothing but the upmost respect for black PEOPLE, but the NIGGERS you see on tv getting shot by cops... They use it as a countermeasure, to belittle the police and as much as you want to deny it, the white population... The most recent video of a black man in the car with his girlfriend, you didn't see what happened before, all you hear is the dindu talking and babbling... BUT you do hear the cop say "i told him not to reach for it" Considering the fact a dindu was killed a day before this incident, i would be pretty fuckin worried if i was a cop in that situation. It just makes no sense to rely on the black community, when all you hear is the same shit over and over and over. How many of these dindu's were wearing suits? How many of them were a well respected member of the community? None.

You are a fucking retard you know that? god damn ignorant fucker.

The pigs in New Orleans and Minnesota who murdered civilians. Did you just start watching the new tonight?

YOU DO NOT RESIST ARREST, not if you want to fucking live.
'Oh, but user, I'm not a cuck who's going to bend to some pig's will just because he told me'. That's fine, but you will be dead, and knowing how a cop is trained to operate, and where he's at, it will be your fault.

If you're nigging and acting weird, then go wild, cop is afraid of dying, and within reason.
Cop's aren't trained to 'pick off legs' or what the fuck ever you tards want them to do. If they did, they either had enough time not to shoot you at all, or they do actually clip you and then you bleed out slow and painfully.

You put cops who're only trained to shoot to kill in a position to shoot, then cry about it when something bad happens.
I'm not saying it isn't horrible or unfortunate, but it is preventable if you just fucking chill.

Any other scanner fags out there?

There's a chase going on?
Police band 3SE, 4SW 7SC is talking about it....

Burn these niggers

When they pull a gun or act like they are armed, they've forfeited their right to go home ever again.
If a cop tells you to get on the ground, you get down. You don't reach for your waistband or pocket quickly.
You may get roughed up, but you can always bring civil rights violations against the officers and department and likely win - hard to do that if you're dead.

not him, but i do hate niggers. that guy did nothing wrong at all, chinky chinky chinacop shot him for no reason.

he didn't follow protocol, you tell the cop you are armed

BEFORE YOU DO DUMB SHIT LIKE REACH FOR SOMETHING

you tell the cop you are armed, and let the cop go from there, more then likely the cop will tell you to get out of the car, detain you, disarm you, call for backup, and then they'll figure the issue out

what you don't do, is tell a cop you got a gun, WHILE REACHING FOR SOMETHING

holy shit dude, he fucked up on protocol so bad,

kek, all these glistening white exemplars of humanity! if you faggots think all meaningful change can be accomplished through law and order, you're even more naive and sheltered than you let on. absolutely, this will cause more police violence against blacks, which will cause more violence against them. who will relent? it's going to be that the state(s) have to step in and essentially start hundreds of departments from scratch with officers who aren't murderous jarheads. it will take many years, but until these goons start eating some lead in return, until the pain is more evenly spread, nothing will change. stop dreaming faggots.

If you're in the process of running from just committing a crime - you're a criminal. Case closed.

I blame the media for this. It is them that lie and make thing worse and now due to their dishonesty and promotion of racism has cause the US to do further down the drain , all for the sake of ratings. If people feel the need to attack and blow up something they need to start attacking the news outlets and reporters.

right they are pussies then? what about the cop so scared shitless he shot a man in the arm for reaching for his I.D after telling the man to get his I.D . he was shot when complying with police and you know what, he had a clean record and obeyed the law till his dying breathe