Europe is an American colony

Europe is an American colony.

thank fuck, it's time Americans invade and kill all muslims.

America is an African colony

Would anyone care for a Happy Meal?

>Sweden
>Austria

Wait, we have the most McDs in Europe per capita?
>Swedefatscucks

>McPortugal

>eating on (((mc donald)))
>not on your babushka

Nevermind I missed Andorra LOL

Andorra is a non-country.

they still can’t compete with our snack-bars

>budget switzeland is a country
lmao

McDonalds and BurgerKing are the places with the worst food in Spain, kid tier
I kinda understand how its popular in Britain

oh no!!! 39 mcdonalds in the entire country, fell like... urge to... USA USA USA USA USA!!!

>He rather eat jamon than a big Mac

not us

lol @ all the McCountries

>paying for food a child can prepare
whats the point of even going outside to eat if you want to shove shit down your throat
theres so many restaurants that serve better food, and cheaper

>McSweden
>McGermany
>McFrance
>McHolland
>McNorway
>McFinland
>McAustria
>McPortugal
>McBritain
>McIreland
>McSwitzerland
>McAndorra

McCucks

You guys are cucked by Quick

I'll have two of each thanks

>France has more McDonalds than us

Fucking hell

They're all in Paris though.

Every town and motorway service station has one here, depressing really, it's shit food but often it's convenient.

Maybe, but the truth is that we have a frietkot/friterie culture here; people will rather go there than to a burger chain. Kebab places have hooked their cart to that, they always serve fries with it, often also carry the typical frietkot snacks, and the kebab, durum, pitta or french hamburger is garnished with onions, saled, tomatos and several sauces that are also offered in frietkoten, most commonly garlic sauce.

there's like 73 mcdonald's stores in all of norway
per capita is useless, the bigger and more rural the country is, the more stores are needed

belgium is the size of a norwegian county

Yeah It's the same here, every city got one.
I feel you bro.
Well, the bad-named "french" fries come from Belgium after all.
But I said that you were cucked be Quick because I'm pretty sure Quick is a Belgium fastfood.

You are right, I remember when I was young, we had the first McDonalds coming to our city, and they never had a lot of success because there were already 2 Quicks there. I think today Quick is still more popular than McDonalds (although the food is basically the same), but in the center of the city both their clientele is 80% tourists.

Starbucks can't compete with our cafés, but McD's is a lot stronger.

It doesn't shutdown anything, but it still gets a tone of clients. Mostly greasy teens.

I fucking hate Starbucks. I've never spent money there once, because I can't stand the people who sit there.

Unfortunately café culture is dying here since the ban on smoking. Many cafés in villages and on the outskirts secretly admit smoking but if they're caught they risk excessive fines, and the anti-smoking stasi is everywhere, even in bumfuck nowhere (except the immigrant bars in the muslim neighbourhoods of course, they're untouchable).

Also since the smoking ban many of these places smell like ass and sewage now. It is not that anyone went there to actually drink coffee, but still, they've killed a beautiful thing.

I can only hope the hipster fad will die and the faggots that larp as if we were still in the 70s or early 80s shave their stupid beards and move on in life. But who am I, a nobody, whose voice is drowned by the cacaphonic faggotry of the young, overly spoiled iPad carrying masses.

Lord, please take my life, thanks in advance.

Starbucks only has 3 or 4 stores here. It's really just a novelty shop, because café culture is our thing.

We also mostly drink espressos anyway, so those sugar-buckets do nothing for us. We also have good enough pastry not to rely on their muffins.

Pic related is the stereotypical morning/mid-afternoon snack, that starbucks will never be able to hold a candle to.

This also means that the Starbucks we do have still have to have good (okay) coffee, because they are perpetually in the state of competing against the local stuff, whereas in most places they've predatorially closed every café around them and can now sell shitty beans because they have the monopoly.

>multi-national corporations with literally zero affection or loyalty to any country are measures of a countries influence just because of the food they sell
love this meme

But a huge chunk of the English empire is a Portuguese colony's colony.

>i am greek, not european

>tfw the only fast-food chains we have are mcdonald's and burger king
WE NEED MORE PLEASE

godspeed my friend, hold up the banner of local European culture against the crushing molars of the globalist corporate machinery.

Ditto what portugal said, there are 0 (zero) starbucks in italy, so much we love our coffee. Fuck americans and their overpriced dishwasher in coffee cups.

Our coffees are very similar. We even use some of your machines in some places. We tend to prefer Brazilian beans to African ones, though.

Why does every other country suck at coffee, though? What is it about that watery shit that they like so much?

>albania
>k*sovo
>m*cedonia
>mountain niggers

wtf, america hasn't finished its job yet.

>le McDonald's and Coca-Cola is imperialism meme
What are you, 80?

I want a burger now

sweden
yes

VW, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche everywhere in the world.
The world is a German colony.
Yes yes makes total sense

>be on Sup Forums since the beginning
>only come to Sup Forums a few months ago
>"surely, this is a place to share ideas between countries"

Dear god, exterminate the bulk of us.

What does a big mac taste like?

Is that before or after you suck Merkel's fat cock?

We;re leaving the UN. Deal with it.

What are those countries with 0? Fuck them

>that lack of penetration in the Balkans

I see now why we must remove kebab