DALLAS POLICE ATTACK
- During police protest
- 11 officers shot, 4 dead
- 1 civilian also shot
- 2 snipers, 1 is cornered

Via @BNONews on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_L0KAWMoWKI
video(.)foxnews(.)com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
www(.)broadcastify(.)com/listen/feed/5318/web
internetawacs(.)jesterscourt(.)cc/launchfeed-majorincident(.)php
pbs(.)twimg(.)com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y(.)jpg
twitter(.)com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
bnonews(.)com/news/index.php/news/id4770
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/08/30/black-lives-matter-chant-called-disgusting-by-police-leader/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/us/2015/09/16/police-shoot-cops-oink-oink-bang-bang-black-lives-matter-posted-austin-store/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

habbening?

cool shit

hey guys i dont really go on this site anymore but im totally still an anonymous member, and to be honest fuck all this nigger shit, can you guys help me get some subs and likes on my youtube channel? can you guys also comment dope things but dont make it sound like i asked for help here and i havent hacked in a while so im wack can one of you guys hack Youtube and give me 800kish subs im at 100k but i want to look big like casey neistat this is my latest video thanks KKK bros!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_L0KAWMoWKI

>Fox Stream
video(.)foxnews(.)com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
>Dalas City Police Scanner
www(.)broadcastify(.)com/listen/feed/5318/web
>the j35t3r iAWACS link
internetawacs(.)jesterscourt(.)cc/launchfeed-majorincident(.)php
>Suspect 1
pbs(.)twimg(.)com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y(.)jpg

OP here
Yes, search up Shooting dallas, Theres news reports on it everwhere

Twitter feed
twitter(.)com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

local news
bnonews(.)com/news/index.php/news/id4770

They got the "Person of interest"

coming from the dallas pd twitter

Adding these to link post thx user

This is why officers shoot people preemptively, to stop shit like this from happening.

Niggers are ISIS now

the combination of the 2 most barbaric races

maybe the youth in chicago will organize

That man isn't the shooter. He was legally carrying a long rifle on the State of Texas. When the shooting started, he turned his weapon in.

This. Once he was aware of this situation, He turned himself in.

>www(.)broadcastify(.)com/listen/feed/5318/web
yep

what i want to know is why did all the neckbeards and rednecks with guns not stop this? isn't that supposed to be how it goes? no shooting in texas, oh not.

the faggots couldn't be heroes right in their back yard.

fucking cowards

i just heard them say they are looking for officer nate foster or something

When you protest and shit doesn't change ppm take action. I hate the saying knowledge is power, it isn't, action is a and that's exactly what's happening here. Although this whole thing is stupid, literally fell for the trap, this is what the higher ups wanted, more of a racial divide and eventually a civil war.

Fucking second amendment nuts. Who the fuck needs an AK 47 or AR 15 except to kILL, other people. This bull shit guns don't kill people people kill people is horse shit. People with Guns Kill People

HOLLY FUCK FIREFIGHT AT OLIVE DARK STATION!!!

So the terrorist organization BLM finally made good on their hate speech against America and the police with help from Black Panthers.

This is what happens when you let niggers run wild and give them special treatment while brainwashing generations into white guilt and self loathing. Have you learned the truth about niggers yet, user?

The internet just saved the life of that one guy that was open-carrying his rifle in that mess.

Cops tried to blame him. Internet cleared him like a bunch of forensic lawyers.

knowledge IS power, homie, doesn't matter whether you hate it or love it. you can even see it in your own post if you try hard enough. stupid motherfucker.

when prtest are instigated by whoremongoring tax evading cop killing muslims and such
and the po po getto nignogs follow blindly to their chains a shakles of Liberal rule
ehh you could be right

Hurry up and start a race war America, I'm tired of niggers thinking they are considered human

or you know, animals. Even people sometimes

what if he wasn't black, the guy in the pic didn't do it.

Please. Normal people are at home at night, not ojt protestkng like dipshits.

NIGGERS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. KILL THEM ALL!!! ARM YOURSELVES MY WHITE BROTHERS! KILL NIGGERS ON SIGHT!!! THE RACE WAR HAS BEGUN!!!

Funded or hired by BLM, that terrorist organization just launched its first attack against America.

>targeting whites only
Anyone catch that on the scanner?

I have evidence the guy isn't black

they captured him alive.

White powder

no.

Still a terrorist following orders from the terrorist organization, BLM. Your race card is insignificant, BLM has encouraged and called for the murdering of police since its inception. That's also exactly what BLM made sure happened tonight in their terrorist attack against America.

Nigger nigger nigger
please dont pull that trigger
youre making your problems bigger
nigger nigger nigger

lynch all of BLM and fuck niggers

BLM is now a terrorist organization. Rally the authorities to put these faggots in jail where they belong.

except this was a sniper, lol. Take half a second to inform yourself before you talk.

Fucking niggers shooting innocent cops because they got their little nigger feelings hurt. STOP WITH THE "DINDU NUFFIN" MENTALITY YOU FUCKING APES!!! Try obeying the law and maybe you won't get shot you stupid ignorant monkeys!! Use the brains God gave you.

If they had seen the suspicious people before hand they should have shot their faggot faces. Faggots like you would then still call them victims.

you're literally too retarded to read, please kill yourself

not only was the protest peaceful, but the attack was from a sniper. Not only that, but the guy in OP's pic was carrying an AR-15 at the time, but when the shooting started, handed it to a cop, then turned himself just to ease the situation.

lol

blm has no connection to this guy, he's just a guy trying to send a message.

BLM doesn't condone violence against cops, you just oppose their message and attribute all acts of violence on police to them.

forget the niggers, worry about the liberals that enable them

Bound to happen.

what a reach. Please stop breathing.

You allowed your blatant racism to show through, then got called on it, that's all. No need to make a bigger fool of yourself.

hahahahahahahh day without niggers shooting in usa is day wasted

next time youre getting molested by a pack of niggers maybe your edgy quotes will save you

BLM exists as a terrorist organization that not only condones but encourages violence against the police and their terrorist attack against America tonight accomplished everything they have been preaching and advocating.

They have done nothing in regards to black on black crime and nothing to address the criminal and violent culture that produces black deaths. Instead, they have been actively plotting attacks against America like tonight in accordance to everything they stand for and preach.

BLM is a terrorist organization.

Is the message:
"People are killing cops so they should be more on guard and ready to snap on people than ever."
?

No

no it doesn't

What if they're white?

You're a fucking spaz bro. Cops have a greater reason than ever to not trust dipshit BLM retards now.

niggers nigging

BLM is whatever the people make of it.
So far they've burned cities to the ground and are now going on cop shooting sprees.
They should be treated like a terrorist organization and dealt with extreme prejudice.

the message is:

"when one of you dirty fucking pigs kills an unarmed civilian by shooting him in the back, we will shoot 11 of you and kill 4 of you the next day"

if cops can get that through their thick ass skulls, maybe things will change.

>mfw ruined Lee Enfield

Except, it does.

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/08/30/black-lives-matter-chant-called-disgusting-by-police-leader/

CANT CORNER THE DORNER

niggers will start it and us whites will end it

In the tradition of the fappening I believe that this should be called the niggening

same shit, then when youre getting molested by a pack of inbred billyboys im guessing you'll start with the quotes?

except BLM didn't do the shooting.

I mean you didn't HAVE to prove you haven't even watched the news coverage, but thanks, I guess.

Chris Dorner is back

wheres the videos of the shootings someone make webms

I don't see that happening. I think you'll need to kill a few more cops to get the message to sink in.

The message should be, stop being such fucking retards to even warrant a cop looking in your direction in the first place.
Robbing a fucking convenience store even though you "didn't have a gun" is putting your own life at risk. If the store owner doesn't shoot your as then I will. And if I don't I expect the cops to.

This.

By unarmed civilians do you mean dipshits doing retarded things to get cops attention in the first place?

I guarentee another few of those 7 that are still alive will bite the dust by tomorrow morning

hell they didn't they hate police and scream to kill them and what happens to the police at a blm riot?

What is up with snipers in Dallas?

>Cops have a greater reason than ever to not trust dipshit BLM retards now.
>to not trust BLM
>to not trust the people who didn't shoot them

Just giving cops reasons to kill you without hesitation you dumbass autist.

Isn't this the plot of one of the planet of the apes movies?

Are people forgetting this protest was peaceful for two hours before this shooting? Not all BLM members, or blacks in general, are out of control. Im sure if whites were the ones in this situation, things would be playing out similarly. We are taught to use out words to dissolve problems, but that is never actually used outside of politics it seems. Violence has been, and will seemingly always be used when the people are clashing with authority

>hell they didn't they hate police and scream to kill them and what happens to the police at a blm riot?

that's a small sniper rifle, is it portable version?

Looks like they finally diddu somefin.

I was appalled when they began flashing this guy's photo all over the media. Why? Because he's black and was carrying openly in an open-carry state. Well, now it turns out that he had nothing to do with the shooting. Can you imagine how terrified he must be right now? Remember Richard Jewell whose life was ruined when he was falsely named in the ATL bombings? Deplorable. Thank God he was smart enough to get rid of his gun and get the hell out of there.

Except it was a black person at a BLM protest killing police.
His dipshit ass will be dead before he can hail BLM maybe.

wat

You mean besides the crime and violence that got all the black people killed in the first place?

you americunts are fucked in the head,
This is the most bullshit thing ive ever seen
"police are not hear to protect and serve us, they are here to assassinate, they are here to kill us because we are black"

>I have no idea what I'm talking about

go watch the live news, you fucking retarded mongoloid. It's a shame we share the same planet.

I think people are thinking about the violent protest over the past couple years that have burned cities to the ground.

Let's throw all the cops and eggplants in the desert with a bunch of guns and knives!

>jewish media user

Fuckin looks like Daniel rad.... Harry potter

Cause the news, the same one that posted this guys face claiming he was the shooter, is the reliable source.
Some dipshit at a BLM protest shot police.
If you don't think it was a retard black person, fighting for all the criminal degenerates that happened to end up dead, you're really lying to yourself.

>people who only advocate and condone the killing of police

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/us/2015/09/16/police-shoot-cops-oink-oink-bang-bang-black-lives-matter-posted-austin-store/

>black and white fallacy
>strawmanning this hard

try harder, pls