What's your excuse faggots!?

What's your excuse faggots!?

lets see, I'm lazy, dont give a shit about muscles, and i dont obsess over trivial shit, nor am i narcissistic enough to feel a need to build myself into anything more for myself or anyone else, leaving absolutely no reason left. good?

Sounds like you should really consider killing yourself.

I'd rather die at 40 of a heart attack, with a fistful of bacon and a smile than live to 90 while drinking protein shakes and sitting in other people's sweat.

>I'm lazy

I guess you make up for your lack of activity by going on and on like a bitch.

I don't do steroids

You're fucking retarded and have no idea what a gym is like.

And more than that, you could do it on your own, for no money at all.

Takes nothing but time and effort to be fit. And it doesn't mean you can't still have those things.

It's just when people see a healthy person eating bacon, they think, oh he's eating bacon.

When they see your fat bloated ass eating bacon they'll think, how fucking pathetic, how can someone let themselves get that bad?

Zyzz died for your gains
Accept Zyzz as your Lord and Spotter
We're all gonna make it

Most guys these days that look like that had hormone therapy as early teens, then creatine, steroids, followed by hgh- no shortcuts my ass its a billion dollar plus industry.

Nice try, but not fat at all. I just see no reason to lift weights. I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I don't need muscles to feel like a man.
>You just love showering with men, faggot.

sounds like op's feelings are hurt because not everyone on this website is a gymfag, what a huge surprise. theres a fitness section for a reason nigger, go use it

He just wants somebody to oil up with him... that's not so wrong, is it?

Exactly. Take your own advice. There is a gym near you for a reason. Go use it

Oh, THIS "Zyzz"?

I'm sad and it's hot outside.

sorry opfag but arnie is washed up, i mean cmon, fucker is doing commercials for an iPhone game

Literally every meme bodybuilder isnt natty. Zyzz, Arnold, von Moger, ect..

What if bodybuilding just isnt your thing? Maybe arts like music, drawing, or rocket science is your thing but not the gym. Bodybuilding is very superficial and its like a mental trauma or something of constantly looking in the mirror looking good and shit thats superficial and pretentious

oats and squats

That's... hilarious.

fuckin kek

How many girl u fuq? don't act like you don't want women all over your dick, youre a fucking ape like the rest of us, the urges might be hidden under the fact and hormone controlling junk food, but they're there.

I may not have the physical aspect but as a sysadmin I'd say I do, why do you ask or care?

Well... Hey.. I worked hard for this fat belly man.

It reflects that I didn't work too hard for it, money can buy it, you cannot borrow it, you can inherit it, you cannot steal it, you can hold onto it without constant work, it shows undiscipline, simply taking my shirt off shows self-respect otherwise you're oppressing me, it shows patience, work ethic and PASSION for food.

Fuck you.

a few, not like i fuck every week, but i get around enough, guess they dont mind a guy that isn't self conscious enough to try and change just because others think i should, just how i am, not like I'm bashing anyone else for their own choices, everyone lives different

I don't want to take steroids

my excuse: tiny dick isn't worth big body

I keep getting shin splints

School and gf

Got it wrong man, its the otherway around

proven fake
zyzz was all natty
some think hes still alive

you're all women
Lift faggots

The lifters that were posted arnt Natty's

High metabolism, really sucks for me. Can get normal looking if I work hard, but nothing more than that. I'm skinny right now. I'm 18, 6'2" and 135 lbs

But, I lift.... and blast

this is Sup Forums, no one cares what you have to say, you could be a prepubescent boy or a brad fucking pitt, you're still a retarded minicock in our eyes

Lol right on dude.

If you really want to try and get buff I advice to see a doctor or something.

Just become anorexic. That's what I do.

Military thinks running and doing pushups is more manly. I have been doing that the last two months in prep for my test rather than achieving true gains through lifting.

shut the fuck up and eat more instead of making excuses you stupid sedentary idiot

I do work out but don't take it that far because the fatigue adversely affects my work performance, which is more important because it gives me real power (money, status).

user is right people.

A high metabolism isn't the reason you aren't making gains. You think eating enough calories is easy? Or even pleasant? Sup Forumsro, it sucks major donkey dick trying to eat nothing but chicken breast, oatmeal, and disgusting ass protein shakes...believe me I don't eat those for the taste.

I worked harder at my meals than I did in the gym. Suck it up bitch and get to eating.

what's this obsession with big muscles?

Just find a passion. Help others in need. give what you can. And enjoy life.

Srsly... Wtf is this!?

I don't have one and There's nothing you can do about it

No, but there is something YOU can do about it, bitch. Now get to work

I can have sex with more than two women

with that tiny dick you prob won't please either

TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!! TiT's or GeT tHe FuCk ...O U T !!!!!

Bbbbut gender is a spectrum. If you do that then you can be a man else you are a dog.rskflt, you manlet.

I'm cool with physical fitness but body building for the sake of getting a huge as possible is bullshit to me. I don't want to shoot shit into my veins to get bowling ball arms like Arnold.

i can't be the only one who imagined that in a goofy ass voice

Can you imagine the caloric intake.....You dad had better own a grocery store chain ..

Roids