Would you fuck a ripped chick

Would you fuck a ripped chick

Other urls found in this thread:

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/menstruation-athletic-amenorrhoea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you dont fucked a ripped chick, a ripped chick fucks you

Hell yeah

yep. I'm not a manlet. even a strong woman cannot overpower the average man.

Nah. It's common knowledge that they're wildly overcompensating. Having been raped in the past, they've vowed to "never let it happen again" to the point of pushing their body to the extreme in one way or another

Fuck yeah but preferably only after I got ripped again myself.

Someone post that hotass pole vaulter.

I fuck ripped chicks only.

So, no?

what type of feggit wouldnt go after a beauty like that

Depends on how feminine her penis is.

Ripped like in your picture, yes. Ripped like she is going for Mr universe, no.

Depends. Are we talking Bodybuilder-ripped? Then no. Are we talking Allison Stokke? Then fuck yes.

She must have been passed around like a bowl of peanuts from man to man, as a kid, to hate society THIS much

>chick
Nein my niger. Not if she's that ripped.

Used to tap this on occasion when we trained at the same facility a few years ago. She's internet famous, but gives terrible head. But still...

Will some faggot please cast this cunt as Jennifer Walters? Hnnngg.

I would let her smash my dick into dust.

ITT: faggots who don't understand the difference between ripped and bulked.

hell yeah

I do every day. My wife is a triathlete. Muscle tone, kids.

I would fuck any chick that would allow me to.

Yes you would. You all would. You're welcome

Is there any reason not to, like dafuq

name

Trips is truth

Ripped but not buffed

Yeah, their systems are so screwed up from all the intense exercise that they'll never become pregnant.

[citation needed]

He's right. I'm a doctor of medicine. Once a girl looses to much fat, her ovaries are absorbed into her kidneys. It's will make her super tolerant of alcohol, but she will never have babbies bigger than a tadpole.

>PENNIS

See here:

Oh god yes

Chicks with less than about 10% body fat (ripped chicks) stop having their periods because they stop ovulating.

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/menstruation-athletic-amenorrhoea

"Low levels of body fat – the female body cannot menstruate below a certain percentage of body fat."

"Reduced fertility – a woman is less likely to get pregnant if she does not menstruate regularly, but athletic amenorrhoea has no effect on long-term fertility once regular menstruation returns."

"Women who are athletes or who exercise a lot on a regular basis are at risk of developing athletic amenorrhoea.
Causes are thought to include low levels of body fat and the effects of exercise-related hormones on the menstrual cycle."

yeah but not too ripped.. this one's kind of nice

what do u think of her a got more pics?

as a bisexual i wouldnt fuck anything that ripped. its unnatural and disgusting

i'd tap it

yes if I was single (or knew I could get away with it)

don't think 99% of this site would get offered though . me included

Absolutely. From my experience they have the tightest pussies and best muscle control

Really any chick who runs a lot is always tight

The most honest reply ITT

>From my experience they have the tightest pussies and best muscle control

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction...

Former personal trainer here. I have slept with body building chicks, fitness chicks, cross fit chicks, and everything in between. Yes we sleep we your gf, wives and crushes while acting cool. Best are ripped fitness chick's that don't take steroids.

/thread