[Cont]CUCK THREAD. Last thread reached image limit >>693540926 Post girls you know, anons say how they would fuck...

[Cont]CUCK THREAD. Last thread reached image limit Post girls you know, anons say how they would fuck, degrade and abuse them

>The blonde on the right

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls tell what you would do with that little slut

I'll stick it in her mouth and face fuck her until she gags then I'll turn her over and rip off her panties from under her dress an go raw inside her sweet butthole while grabing her tits hard and spanking her for everyone to watch

Answer for answer

I want to watch my sister get fucked.

tie her to a tree and fuck her asshole raw, leaving her full of cum for any person or animal to take her next. (left)

Slut Ex GF

I'd love to fuck her. Start by pulling on her hair and fucking her throat.

from the last one

I'd bend her over that bike and pull her shorts down before fucking her senselessly with my cock. I'd them lay her on the ground and fuck her mouth till I fill her mouth and cover her face in cum.

Insert a fucking huge dildo up her pooper. Fist fuck until her anus prolapses. insert my filthy foot up her ass hole. now my foot is full of her shit. Insert this shitty foot up her vagina without any warning. I will make sure it will bleed. Make her lick my foot. Then i kick her in the stomach, making her vomit. Collect gastric juices mixed with poop, blood. Spill it on her head. kill her and then poop on her. Leave body so other can see it

OP here, anyone wants to tell me what you wanna do with the girl on the right?

damn she's hot. Whats your kik we can trade pics.

grope her ass on the subway and finger her to orgasm while everyone else is completely unaware.

Degrade my gf - on the left.

slap her face multiple times until she cries. then slap her titties.I'll stab her in the stomach. I fuck the wound that i made. Then I will cum inside wound. Realize that her gastric juices and blood are all over my cock. I'll make her clean it up using her mouth. Then i'll spit on her. Leave her until she dies of blood loss.

Become hard again. By this time, her body has undergone rigor mortis. Fuck her again and again in the wound. THrow body on the streets afterwards

fist fuck her vagina until it makes a gaping hole. Shit on the vagina gape. leave her on the streets naked

Careful, she's tiny

Since chicks are usually bi and into femdom I thought I'd announce that tonight my wife fingered my asshole and force fed me my own cum all while telling me that it's revenge for Everytime I split her open with my giant member. It's pretty much the hottest moment of my life.

Um, I guess I'd beat her to death.

sounds like a plan. it's jawjenks

Hmm, nice pic, I guess I'd beat her to death.

*Cucks not chicks

I'd take her to a room with you in it and watch her get embarrassed as I fuck her in front of you. I'd fuck her tight pussy till she is sore and then have her get on her knees and suck me till I cum on her face.

Hot. I guess I'd beat her to death.

>Thanks

I'd bitch slap her to the floor, make her go on all fours and lick my asshole while jerking me off an then I'll stick it in her pooper then to her mouth then to her vagina and so on until I cum inside her anus

Woah! I guess I'd beat her to death.

Tie her in a chair. Cut her tits. Cut her clitoris.

Insert soil up her vagina. Inject her with blood infected with aids. Leave country

Girl in white? I guess I'd beat her to death.

Oh sweet photo. I guess I'd beat her to death.

Gross. I guess I'd beat them to death.

titfuck, rail her fat pussy, cum in the margarita.

degrade my ex?

feet

Weird tits. I guess I'd beat her to death.

I'd force her to strip for me and give me a nice and slow blowjob until he pussy is dripping the I'll fuck her doggy and cum on the arch of her back.

more of my sister (right). I would get a nice view of her getting mercilessly fucked.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Get in here for OC slut share

amazing the amount time you choose to waste...

what's your kik, user?

Oh yeah! I guess I'd beat her to death.

Slap her tits using a belt until it gives a dark violet coloration. Forcerfully fist fuck her pussy. Punch her throat. stab her multiple times in the lungs. throw down the building (20th floor)

i would pull down her panties and annihilate her pussy. put my fingers in her mouth and have her call me daddy while she pants and sweats. leave ropes of cum on her tits and stomach while i rub and kiss her body

this girl's slutty, do your worst

sorry didnt see the post. adding you now

shell have a shock collar to dicipline... totally naked we'll put a plate on his waist tied on the back, suspend by his piercing nipples, butt plug tied to his neck to help posture... she will be trained to balance things on the plate... then
she will be sell as a maid

id have her spread open her legs as wide as they go, then id spit on my cock and pop it in and out of her ass and pussy

Don't hold back

Wow. I guess I'd beat her to death.

my ex on the right

I'd lift up that dress and start licking her phssy until she is dripping wet and begging for my cock. I'll then bend her over and start fucking her pussy hard while I smack her ass and reach around with a hand and choke her a bit.

Once I'm done with her pussy I'll go deep into her ass until she's crying and moaning. Before I cum I'll go back inside her pussy and blow my load and force her to taste the cum coming out of her.

Gross tit. I guess I'd beat her to death.

Ew face. I guess I'd beat her to death.

I guess I'd beat her to death.

She is hot. I guess I'd beat her to death.

Both ew. I guess I'd beat them to death.

Why type of cup is that? Hmm. I guess I'd beat her to death.

i would send them all back to poland

i'd give her as many shots as she wanted, get her wasted and bend her over the bar and fuck her in front of everyone

u can do better than that, shes kinda jewish

shove up a vibe on his ass, a vibe on his pussy... put chastity device... turn on the devices... watch how she begs me to stop... ill take out my dong... and tell "if you help me... ill help you" and trun the vibe to max

I would dump mayonnaise on these white women's back, whilst feeding them starbucks and singing to the complete works of Frank Sinatra.

what would you do to my gfs ass?

Probably nothing to her ass. I'd just beat her to death.

Shit on her dick

What

Take that bitch shopping for ugg boots and a melanoma screening.

Fry up some breasts. Delicious.

so she likes the media?... we will put a tiny camera on a dildo... and film how she loose his virginity to a dildo... then we keep recording to show audience how she encounters his first orgasm on air...

Well, that was disappointing. Heres another

Take her to the south where I'll make her my negress sex slave. When she gets old, I'll sell her down the river.

Wwyd?

Get her some facial reconstruction surgery

How would you fuck her?

Piss on their shoes

Kill her parents, rape her, and steal your trips

would slap her face with my cock and let her give me a blowjob first. Then, I will tie her up and fuck her tight asshole and then cum inside her pussy, and send a pic of her covered with my cum and send it to her bf

Let him eat clotted cream from my dripping, herpes infested anus.

ill cum in his mouth... she can't drink it... but she cant spill it either... if does, id slap her with a pad... this will be a daily trining until she can keep my seed properly... then ill force her to talk on phone with his mom with his mouth full of cum...in the midle of the call ill start fucking her...

Hire the three foreign guys to rape her, record it, post it on your facebook, and jack off to your reaction. I love you.

What would anons do to my sister?

Knock her the fuck out, cum in her ass, cut her breasts off as she clearly has breast cancer, then let that one guy beat her to death.

treadmill, then a trip to the unflatten face factory

id shove a fat stack of cash into her mouth and make her gag on the money she wishes she could have. id rip her dress off and throw her on the floor and give everyone a go at fucking her senseless, then i'd pay them all $1 each just to show her how cheap of a slut she really is

Invite her over to toss my salad, then proceed to diarrhea all over her face and watch as she wipes her glasses off so she can more thoroughly enjoy her new shit face.

Crippled, brain dead, and in a crack house in Compton.

Does her name start with a D?