Ask a black police supporter and future police officer anything

Ask a black police supporter and future police officer anything.
I took this picture btw
Fairburn Police Department in Fairburn, GA
I wish I could do a timestamp but my little brother is sleeping and I don't want to wake him or my dad.

>inb4 "nigger or police supporter, choose one"
>inb4 "nigger with a dad, pics or gtfo"
>inb4 any retarded questions about me being a bigger doing nigger stuff

Sorry for the spelling error in the post guys. It's supposed to be nigger, but I'm typing on mobile

I'm pro police, gl fellow user on your adventure to becoming a officer.

Do racism exists inside the police? Like between partners

bump

I'm not a police officer so I can't give you an answer, however, I will say that if it occurs, it's very rare.

rolling

Check'd
--OP

this is less of a police question than a weather question. I was in Atlanta recently and really loved it, and telling from your picture it snows in the area. how often give or take does it snow in the ATL area?

Checking myself lmao

Me again

Did you ever feel discriminated by the police?

>claim to be black
>claim to have dad

doesn't add up

Nice double dubs.
Based on the change of climate, its a cold hell in the winter. It snows barely, it just gets cold as fuck sometimes.

All I needed to know. Thanks man, and good luck

So, what are you going to do the day you catch a police officer breaking the law?

What is the significance of this photo

Pro police and Marine Corps vet, always glad to meet people who support the police. Their poor family's of those killed and wounded

Not yet. I have good connections with employees of the DeKalb County Police Department, Georgia State Patrol, Georgia Dept. Of Public Safety, Fairburn Police Department, and Clayton County Sheriff's office.
I do fear for my life sometimes when I walk into a high class neighborhood. I wave At police officers and buy them food every now and then. Guess you can call me a bootlicker

--OP

I doubt it, can only speak from a military standpoint. No racism is not a thing ever. At least wasnt for me and my unit.

>Do racism exists

When a beaner notices your subliterate grammar...

I will not be silent.
I refuse to build the blue walk of silence any higher.
I will write a detailed report on the said officer and turn it in to my supervisor. Most likely I will be fired and have the blue community turn on me, but I have the integrity to defy a system that is so unjust, that thugs with badges can get off on plain murder. Thugs with badges ruin the law enforcement community horribly.

Nice dubs.

Hey OP, no questions, just wanted to say thanks for trying to do some good in the world. Best of luck.

*Danish
Sorry amerifag

No problem. Never expected so much positivity from Sup Forums

It does exist, just not in front of your face

Godspeed user. You're not a nigger, you're a patrician human being.

I'm waiting on your questions mates

Yeah those timestamps really make a racket. Don't want the neighbors calling the cops.

I'm a law abiding citizen with a future. Not some thug that can't read and write

Good. Best of luck to you user.

What are the chances this Dallas shit was perpetuated by Whites?

I'm on standby for your questions. Don't let this thread die like those cops in Houston. This is my third thread...

Do you believe there is a widespread issue with the way police are trained? Do you think the dissonance between the police and the black populace are a sickness or a symptom?

Yes. The police have always been racists. The cops in the 60's who were beating the civil rights protesters went right back to their jobs after the movement and trained the next generation of cops. Cops have never been fair to black people, but this doesn't excuse the absolutely shitty behavior of black people these days.

I can see that as a possibility. I have never heard of black snipers since the Beltway Snipers. In my opinion, I think they are government agents hired by the global elite to cause total anarchy for the excuse of Martial Law

This is not me folks
I do agree with user though.

Somewhat, but we have to remember that each cop is different. They each have a different mindset. I would say that we need more fairness in the way police encounters are handled per skin color

What's your opinion on Vest Cameras?

Low or nil, this is just an escalation by BLM

Do you believe in magic in a young girls heart?

They are needed. Some cops may complain that "it's a violation of your privacy" and what not, but you're a public official for one, and I'm pretty sure they can be turned off. Also, it's fishy to me that the officers who killed Alton Sterling said their vest cams stopped working all of the sudden

60 years is more than one generation, user

>693574323
Let's not forget that the FBI has a tendency to infiltrate black advancement groups

I hope this isn't pedophillic in any way

Fucking Clayton County. Shitty corrupt fucking sheriff. Hill is the biggest criminal in Clayton County.

Can you explain? I won't work for any corrupt police Department.

Give a short blerb on your take on the following:

>Trayvon

>Michael Brown

>Timmothy Russel

>Walter Scott

Very complex situations I know. And don't ass yourself to look shit up if you're not familiar with any of the particular events.

>I won't work for any corrupt police Department.
You gotta CLEAN IT UP then.

Criminal Justice fag here. Keep your head level, control the situation as needed. Most officers go their entire career without every having to fire a single shot. We need good people on the streets, but don't expect the people to respect you for your sacrifice.

>Trayvon Martin
Zimmerman should have gotten involuntary manslaughter at least. He ignored the 911 operator's instructions to leave him be

>Michael Brown
I'm a bit touchy on this. The report said that he charged Darren Wilson and struggled to take his gun from him, but his injuries contradict that statement. Well he fought the law and the law won.
>he needed some money and he had none lmao

>Timothy Russel
The 137 shots case. Those officers were acquitted despite the suspects being unarmed. 137 shots is absurdingly excessive.

>Walter Scott.
Former officer Slayer betrayed the law enforcement community. He shot Walter Scott, an unarmed fleeing subject. That's in violation of the rule established by supreme court case Tennessee v Garner, which says that it is unlawful for an officer of the law to shoot a fleeing felon. Not to mention that he also planted a taser on him.

Thank you for your input man. That's word for word how I personally felt. One more question from me, and you might know what I'm referring to by asking it:

Do you believe the 21-foot rule is a generally good rule of thumb for officers?

nigger im in peachtree city

Are you disappointed in how the average black man acts? I lived in GA for a year, contracted to set up a data center, that shit turned me racist.