Currently smoking crack, ask me anything Sup Forums. Enjoy some OC of an 18 year old girl

Currently smoking crack, ask me anything Sup Forums. Enjoy some OC of an 18 year old girl.

tits or GTFO

and how does feel to be on crack?

Nicee I just bumped a line and am feelin great how about you?

Have you hit rock bottom yet?
>AA fag here

post tits or GTFO

Fuck off retard thats not OP. Learn to fucking read.

It's nice. I really like it, I buy like a gram every now and then. But it's a huge waste of money to be honest. It's nice feelin good for a night though.
Same :D Just got home and I'm takin a big ass rip every 15 minutes or so. Not the best stuff
I've ever had but it's pretty good

Relax guys here are some tits

No not at all actually, I have an amazing life and know how to control my substance use.

OP here, and yeah I have. When I was 18 I was physically addicted to heroin and had overdosed twice and stopped breathing. Luckily people with me knew CPR or had Narcane on them. But I've been sober from heroin for 2 years now, I just like flirting with the devil sometimes.

u should have died when u over dosed u fucking piece of shit. u get a second chance and u fuck it up now u smoke crack. lol u deserve to be raped and murdered u dirty cunt. kill urself fucking loser crack addict dog

How good does a Sharpie in the pooper feel on crack?

Damn, well i hope you can get help at some point bro. Unless you thoroughly enjoy being a crackhead. Keep it up youll be back with herion again sooner or later.
>AA Fag over and out

More pics please

Oh and btw im 20 too

I'm 20 also and you are getting into some pretty knarly shit man, you may need to calm down a bit

You're a loser.

Winners add HCl and inject their crack. All the good rush, none of the nastiness from smoking. If you're stupid and don't into pH, i suppose citric acid would be ok.

Drug addict faggot

kys

When was the first time you tried drugs?

I've never done drugs before. Sometimes alcohol, but never anything more. Any advice if i wanted to start? who to go to?

OP here, sorry I got super distracted then my internet stopped working.Using crack once a month makes you a crackhead? Then I guess I enjoy being a crackhead. I'm happy, but it's nice to be able to reward yourself with some poison once in a while.
Hey man I'm doing good. Going to a good college for software engineering, working full time during the summer making $18 an hour. Beautiful girlfriend (not the girl in pics).

The first time I tried drugs I bought weed from a friend of a friend when I was 12 or 13, and smoked it out of an apple in my room. I liked it a lot. Then started my downward spiral of my parents making my life hell for using drugs, and ended with me addicted to heroin. Now I'm doing pretty well. Before I got sober I was without a high school degree, no job, selling drugs for a living, no car. Now I have a good life. :) For about 4 nights over the past 5-6 months I've been buying like $60 worth of crack and having a fun night. It's nice being able to control it now.
Download TOR Browser, look up the url for AlphaBay (a darknet market, free to use), set up a bitcoin wallet (I recommend coinbase), buy any drug you can imagine.

Yeah dude I used to inject crack, in the same shots as my heroin. Best rush ever. Besides maybe meth, but I've only done that twice. I don't inject anything anymore.

OP here
By a good life I mean on track to get a Software Engineering degree from U of Michigan in 2 years (which is pretty good considering I missed 2.5 years of high school, dropped out and got my GED, didnt take SAT or ACT, but went to community college for 2 years and got a 4.0 after I got sober from heroin). I have an internship with a software developing company and I make $18 an hour doing practically nothing for 40 hours a week. I have an old car but a car none the less, and a wonderful girlfriend that I live with. Life is good. For the record, I will always post a pic, so stop replying to people thinking they're me, because you are wrong. Enjoy this stupid girl I used to fuck before I met my girlfriend

Can i have your kik

noted
Nice! :)

I don't have a kik why

how do you control your crack usage inst it physically addictive after a couple hits?

meth rush better than speedball rush

wat

OP here
No cocaine isn't physically addictive like opiates or benzos (xanax, valium, etc). It's supposed to be extremely mentally addictive. I think I used to do it so much that I ruined it for myself, because now when I smoke it I just get extremely relaxed/tired and a rush of euphoria lasting for 15-30 minutes following every hit. So I only do it every once in a while. Whenever I do it I realize how much of a waste of money it is. But it's still pretty fun to be honest. I have just been in such dark place because of drugs in the past, I think that deters me from doing it more than once in a blue moon. But to answer your question no, you wont have physical withdrawal from stopping using it. For most people using cocaine/crack creates an intense urge to do more & more. Another reason I can control it is because I've developed really strong control over my mind & thoughts through mindfulness meditation over the past few years. That's how I deal with my depression as well.

Hey true that. I just used to like the initial bell ring from the crack and then it would potentiate the hell out of the heroin and I'd be fucked up for a long time. Amphetamines make me pretty crazy, so I never do them. After 2 days of being up I start seeing some pretty crazy shit.

Dude have you ever slammed meth, because it's pretty fucking intense.

More bondage?

Timestamp please. Between the tits please.

OP here, I forgot a picture sorry. But holy shit look at the fucking trips I got, that's some evil ass synchronistic type shit If anyone is lurking or has saved any pics will you bump this thread please

This is the only other one I have unfortunately.
It's super intense. I had an orgasm the first time I did it. My friend brought back a gram of crystals flying back from Cali to Michigan, in a gum wrapper inside of a gum pack. He told me I had to slam half of it at once, and I did. I seriously came in my pants I'm not even joking.

I never said these pictures were of me, or that I'm currently with this girl. If you read my previous posts in this thread I actually said the exact opposite of both of those things, haha

I have. Hence the 'wat'. It's a pretty good rush but a proper speedball is orders of magnitude better.

What's the story about the bondage?

Well alright then, I guess I should have read that better but I'm pretty fucking high

OP here
It's hard to say which one is "better" since they seem to effect everyone a little different, based on tolerance, dose, etc. I like both a lot for sure though, both are super intense.
She just liked to get tied up. So sometimes we would, I just never took many pictures when we did though. Most of the pictures I have, she sent me when she was alone. She was this girl with a rich family living in a big house. She seemed prude at first and then she turned into my little slut, she said I was the first person to make her cum. I didn't care for her personality much, very talented artist though

same guy as Wondering if you cloud explain your experience with heroin?

I got arrested with about 6 ounces of weed when I was 16 years old, and got court ordered to rehab because I failed a drug test the first day of probation, which was kind of fucked. But I met people there who used to shoot heroin, and they told me how great it felt. So of course me being a dumb kid who likes drugs I decide I want to shoot heroin. And I first tried it when I was 16. I did it once a week for a long time snorting mostly but shooting a few times. Then stopped for about a year. Then when I turned 18 I was really depressed, had a lot of money, and probably didn't keep the best company, so I developed a love/hate relationship with heroin pretty quickly. I loved it because when I was high I felt like I was being held by someone I really loved, I just felt happy and loved. And then when I came down I would get progressively more physically ill over the course of 3 days, then it would start to subside. So I just stayed high for like 6 months. Then after I had lost a lot of friends, money, my family, I decided I needed help. I went to a week long detox program and moved in with my parents, started suboxone therapy. And now here I am 2 years later, still haven't touched it, never want to again.

OP here. It's been fun guys. I'm out of good pictures and I'm tired so I'm gonna take a xanax so I don't have to deal with cracks terrible come down and go to bed. Love you guys have fun be safe

Ily

Not OP here but just stay with weed don't get into the hard shit it will fuck you up

I disagree, you can do hard drugs and be ok if you do you're research

Goddammit
*Your*

Hey I'm 20 aswell. Go with psychadelics. Try dmt.

Dmt blew my mind