My wife hurt me

My wife hurt me

What do I do now

Hurt her.

Fhritp

press charges and get a restraining order.

Kill yourself because you got beat by a girl, what kind of fucking man are you?

Use your rights, sue her and divorce her, restraining order, win child custody

how the fuck did this happen OP?

lol

trips dont lie man do it

I imagine thats the best you're ever going to get. I wouldn't stand for it but you are obviously not worth shit so let it happen

You appear to be growing vaginas. Eventually they will grow together to represent the big pussy that you are.

Get her charged with domestic violence and share your story at feminist rallies

This is what happened

I took one of her high heals, shoved it up my ass, spun it like a windmill, and she caught me in the act

Did you pay for these heels?

Cry like the little bitch you are

Yeah divorce her and make a stink about taking half her shit and pay the rest of her life. if men and women are equal...

Not only does she hurt me but she does things to our sons butts that they don't find fun

Let's see... It's not really all the difficult to be honest. Slap the CUNT out of that bitch

>accessory to child abuse

Yeah, maybe don't go to the cops with your torso vaginas.

nothing. happy wife, happy life. say you're sorry for being the beta boipucci you are.

Ummmm are you 20? Cause if you're 30+ you already know the answer, LEAVE and then legal shit.

an hero OP. You're immediately a fucking faggot and huge pussy for getting your shit pushed in by a woman. tbh you're most likely a worthless piece of sit waste of space human being and should commit an hero. Pls live stream it on periscope or twitch so we can watch the meaningless life leave your fucking eyes as you asphyxiate yourself you fucking worthless faggot. End it now.

Beat her to a bloody pulp

kys and live stream fgt

Hit her back

I just had an idea of how I should fuck with her

Get a rubber vagina, masturbate into it

Leave the fucken jizzed mess underneath her pillow

I used to be an alcoholic and shoot dope

I should just start using again cause I don't love my wife

Send her to the Glass Chamber.

Usually I get really drunk and beat the fuck out of her

Shit happen when you are a sado-mechanic

Grow a pair and leave her.

Do you want to spend the rest of your life with a domestic abusing piece of shit?

SHE WILL NEVER CHANGE

Stop being a beta cuck