Drawthread

drawthread

requests

Any updates on this?
Someone said that they were working on it

your memes are not spicy enough.

I just have been feeling guilty about the situation, because my partner stopped being friends with the guy after we had a conversation about what happened, and how it happened stating that they were scumbags for pressuring and continuing to grope me after I said no several times... even continuing to perform oral sex while I was asking them to stop and telling them no. I probably should be asking /adv/ about it but they seem to quick on the RAPE card tbh... and I don't know if it was full on rape... I did suck his girlfriend's titty... and just kinda gave in... and cried a lot but gave in none the less.

Random draw

First, let's see. Are you a boy or a girl?

does it matter?

Yes.

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

I'm a man

I don't want to state my gender... how about you tell me both scenarios

Can I get a girl holding a shattered heart saying it's past repairable

Boy: You just got a free blow job. Unless you lack the self esteem of any regular horny guy, then you got raped.
Girl: You just got raped.

requesting bob ross as mccree from overwatch, and being back to back with zarya in a blue collar shirt having her say "together we are strong"

Is it rape though? I mean I feel like I caved to pressure... I was really, really drunk you know?... The guy's girlfriend was sober... I don't think he was though. My partner says it was rape, I dunno if I can call it that though, I know I said no... a lot but I still caved... I didn't fight hard at all

Here, I constructed a very complex "was I raped?" flowchart
First off
"Did you ask/were asked permission to engage in a sexual act?"

If yes: Not Rape

If no: Rape

but wouldn't I feel more... victimized? my partner says I should... I really just feel stupid, and guilty.

you're asking for advice in a thread about drawing. What the living fuck are you doing with yourself?

all hail the Embodiment of no Hecks Given.

I dunno... the Anons here haven't steered me wrong in the past... I guess I'm being a pest, I'll just go to sleep

lol

so, is anybody drawing or..

sup fags. requests?

depends on what you want drawn.

pump up the crowd of people behind you.

Yeah! Trying to do it in color!

I was gonna draw in this thread, but it's helly dead...

go to bed, Alex.

Requesting a cute lioness dressed in left pic

Finally finished work of 2 hours, tell me your thoughts :D

ayy how about this

ya, got no requests tho

I really want to draw spar though
If any other artists are down. or here for that matter.

Xela. no relation

Nah, most of the time, victims feel guilty or embarrassed and don't want to tell anyone because of that.

That's just you beating yourself up because you made a mistake. It's just in a much higher degree so you don't rationalize it that way.
You got raped. I'm sorry.

My ex was fingered in high school, and it would still bug her while we were together. She never got over her guilt, don't let that shit happen to you because it can cause issues in your relationship.

>offbyone

never said she had to do a good job.

First gif!
I will! Trying to do less lewd stuff, though

how about just the bob ross?

i suck at furry stuff though..

microphone up the butt

looks good man, it said you lost your tablet in stream description how did that happen?

>

I was about to go to sleep but i guess i can spar for a bit.I can set up a match depending on what type of fight you want.

It's alright I don't judge on quality man. Just try your hardest

can anyone draw my terraria character? the last thread fucked up like an hour ago and I was kinda sad. I'm drawing it myself but it looks like trash.

Korra?

I actually gotta call off for now computer is bugging sorry man

hey thread, how ya'll doing, i'll take a few requests

got a better pic, cause if so, i'll try

finally, someone cares enough to even leave some criticism. well i was going to grab some stuff and i turned around and knocked over a glass of water, all over my tablet, without knowing it sat there soaked, for around 1 hour totally ruined, (i know im pretty stupid for not noticing or taking care of it but, im to get a new one soon hopefully)

I'll try for one.

Dead in here

thats good!

May I request Alice in a bikini?

have you thought about doing some pixel art in the meantime, it doesn't rely on tablet use as much

Can you take this request please

Can you draw the buddha looking disapprovingly / disappointed at passers by in the city living their lives thoughtlessly?

i mean ive done some pixel art but the art i just posted somewhere up there was made with a mouse, im pretty good at mouse itself but i do prefer tablet

Is this better?

Sure! I'll have to finish it tomorrow, though!

eh sorry, i'm gonna pass on that one, not really good at animals, especially anthropomorphic ones

eh, i'll work with it, but it might not be perfect

Last request before bed?
The facial features are throwing me off a bit.
I'd suggest either realigning stuff or redoing the face altogether .

>

this please

Thank you so much!

whats up with it? the lips whats throwing you off

are your forearms supposed to be super long

Hey faggots. How are we today.

it looks really cute, dude. i really like this piece looks

no.

More so the eyes, they're misaligned just ever so slightly.
you want me to do some pixely art? It's not my strong suit but I can give it a shot.
Extremely.

thanks bruh.

Doing pretty okay. How are you?

alright ill work on that, is it the shading? or just them in general

the eyes in general. either realign them or just rotate them so they are in line with each other.

>linking to quads
Are you trolling, my good sir?

Roleplay a scenario of your choice if you're up for it

Hello thread, any requests?

Hiya turtle

I was just curious give me a break

requesting magical girl trinket

Ah, alright.

fuck it, requesting all the drawfags as magical girls

K, sorry for being a cunt.

But chrishop has to be tuxedo mask.

are you the new ehg rip?

Good. Need a break from constant physical labor though. I'll be doing some requests in a sec.

no
chrishop is nothing

Actually, I like this better

It's ok bb

but thats WOOOOORRRRRRRRK

Aye you the one that doesn't do requests?

Workin on a dark souls request from a friend. Progress so far

hope this is to your liking

fuck yeah

Requesting you in sci fi armor

Okay then, no pressure. Just lurking and chillin

it looks dope

wip

kawaii~

more requests pls