DALLAS SHOOTING CONT

DALLAS SHOOTING CONT

Other urls found in this thread:

video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id4770
wfaa.com/news/protests-of-police-shootings-in-downtown-dallas/266814422
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/5318/web
internetawacs.jesterscourt.cc/launchfeed-majorincident.php
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg
twitter.com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/DallasPD
periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzvbbqAqJv
youtu.be/zRBJf7xf8T8
periscope.tv/w/1RDxlwggoBdJL
twitter.com/allisongriz/status/751234755882995713
youtube.com/watch?v=sYbhnuZoW7s
periscope.tv/w/1RDGlwgaMrjKL?mode=couch
imdb.com/title/tt3270538/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't call me a cont

sozzle

are they only shooting at police, or at people too?

Police only

One civilian was hit, but still alive.

But other than that, it's all police. 4 killed, 11 shot in total, all police

if only police had more guns ey? they wouldnt get shot at if they had more guns, I think you need more guns merricans, why not loosen some gun laws in response?

If confirmed, that's no sniper, that's a shotgun, and the guy is trained

Anonymous 07/08/16(Fri)01:27:08 No.693583186▶

who is to blame here?

the cops? they are justified by violent black and black crime to be afraid of blacks.

the blacks? they are a product of their environment. a failed system and divided population doesnt leave them much choice?

what the fuck man?

i blame political correctness. its the reason why inequality is such a big deal. people think their opinions matter and being offended matters. fuck obama

trump 2016

shooters are all obviously ex military.

There were two shooters. Apparently one was shooting from above in a parking garage

have they made that move yet? I can't understand much on the scanner

Periscope user kbad has the swat radio on

I just want to throw this out there: ex-military retaliation against police brutality slap-on-the-wrist reprehension. Black men involved.

Is Dorner back?

Updated Link Post

>News Streams
>Fox Stream
video.foxnews.com/v/2553565094001/kdfw---local-coverage-of-police-shot-in-dallas/?#sp=watch-live
>Sky News Live
>Local news
>WFAA News

>Scanners and other streams
>Dalas City Police Scanner
>the j35t3r iAWACS link
>Person of Intrest 1
>Updated turned himself in
>Twitter feed
twitter.com/search?q=shooting dallas&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
>Dallas PD Twitter
twitter.com/DallasPD
>Periscope Stream
>Dallas Police Shooting Tactical Channel Scanner Channel
youtu.be/zRBJf7xf8T8

link?

apparently loud blast was heard in downtown dallas

nvm got it

>texas is an open carry state, which allows protesters to openly carry rifles
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA NIGGER YOU WHAT
WHY THE FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICANS GODDAMN

Fucking shooting policemen in the street isn't helping the cause, if anything it's just going to make policemen more suspicious angry and prejudiced in the future, fucking dumbasses

eurofag detected

>telling police you have bombs

Kinda ruins the element of surprise, doesn't it?

>i blame political correctness
>trump 2016

Congratulations, you're a moron.

bump for justice

solution:
Mandatory Handguns for all whites who make over 50k per year.

All guns, fireworks, knives, cars and fuels(Gasoline, Propane,.....) banned for monkeys.

These event are part of a global Kansas City Shuffle.

We are all fucked.

its a trap card played when someone has just destroyed your defensive yugioh cards with their blue eyes white dragon

Good good, now they need to go after the 2 in Louisiana and the chink in Minnesota next. Actually they should have gotten them first because they are probably in protective custody type situation now kek.

twitter.com/allisongriz/status/751234755882995713

SHOOTER UPDATE!!

Its was niggas wiff fireworks SON,BOI heh shiiiit

kek, last day of american freedoms. Hope you made the best of it while it lasted.

Who gives a fuck. These guys will the the Anders Brevik of black america, they will smile in court and be heroes in jail. Then the same cops will have to protect black people from any white vigilantism kek

NIgger Jamal detected.

Ok pigskin Skyler

I don't appreciate this one bit. Doxxing anyone. Sure he pinned a guy down and executed him but why give out his personal info

>the blacks? they are a product of their environment. a failed system and divided population doesnt leave them much choice?

Fuck off.... niggers do not have to go tear shit up and cause trouble for any reason.

Everyone is gonna flip shit fot a week, maybe 2. Then things will fade back to normal like before. Jack shits gonna come outta this other then innocent cops ans nignogs dead. This is stupid as fuck.

More gun control guys.

have you considered the possibility that... they may not be niggers?

This wouldn't have happened if Texas had open carry flamethrowers law. Only a good guy with a flame thrower can kill a bad guy with a sniper rifle .

not niggers in a nigger protest? what are the odds... just stop.

Because he killed him

As long as it only restricts guns for nigs, spics and kebab. and the poor.

Can't wait until the pubs open in the UK. A weekend of celebration lies ahead. Fuck all pigs.

This.

They're managing to just hit police for the most part. Which is actually kind of impressive, helps keep their shit message from being muddied I guess.

More gun con trol

snipers sounds like white people. white knights, specifically. SJWs who want to defend the black man. morons.

Updated Link Post

>News Streams
>Fox Stream
>Sky News Live
>Local news
>WFAA News

>Scanners
>Periscope Stream
>Dallas Police Shooting Tactical Channel Scanner Channel
youtu.be/zRBJf7xf8T8
>Secondary Perisope Scanner Channel
>Dalas City Police Scanner
>the j35t3r iAWACS link

>Other Streams
>Person of Intrest 1
>Updated turned himself in
>Twitter feed
>Dallas PD Twitter
twitter.com/DallasPD

accurate

Just fucking got here.

So 2 civilian snipers have taken out 11 cops?

Who/what do you blame then?

WAIT, WHO GOT KILLED IN THIS SCENE, A SHOOTER? OR A COP?

Because law abiding minorities don't deserve to have their rights as expressed in the Constitution. You're not American user. Go to North Korea

fucking WISH they had killed more pigs.

5th officer confirmed deadd

Yeah, basically, I think all of the shooters are dead

masterbait

cop

That is not how the U.S works.

white supremecy trash deserves to die.

Yes, but that's the mentality that lost the US the war in Vietnam. And Afghanistan. And Iraq.

It's not a matter of "whoever is the most prejudiced wins". It costs an awful lot more to train an equip a cop than it does to let a monkey slip through the cracks of the education system so he can grow up to shoot that cop.

Think of it like an RTS. The US government can say and do whatever they want, but they'll lose on eco. Look at the War on Drugs, for Christ's sake. Four decades and trillions of dollars, and all they've managed to do is ensure that criminal empires can now field armies large enough to destabilize their native countries.

You can't wage a war on an oppressed people with more oppression. It doesn't even matter if they're no longer being oppressed, or "things are getting better," or whatever your argument needs to be to rationalize it away. The reality is that as long as anyone feels like they don't have their place, their open forum, their freedoms, their right to assembly, expression, etc. they're going to lash out. That's what this is.

Violence can only galvanize a community in a time of outrage---any community. Think 9/11. A country of the utmost historical privilege that uses its power to systemically destabilize foreign nations to exploit their natural resources or to further a political agenda (or to hinder a foreign one, as the case was in Afghanistan in the 80s), and when one of those countries bites back, it's go time. Not a single thought was given to the ramifications of foreign meddling before or since.

Now imagine that the US had been shit on by Afghanistan since the earliest days of your recorded history; do you imagine that any number of terrorist attacks would break your spirit? It's not about right or wrong, social justice, greater good, equality, or any other buzz phrase; it's about a group that's finally reached their breaking point---one that sees the right combination of opportunity and desperation.

Cop,

And 5 cops dead now, One JUST died.

I can tell by his stance he is weapons trained. Also, to keep your cool in a situation like that, you have to have experience.

I wish you would have been shot in the head, but hey... we can't always get what we want.

BNO news reports that now 5 officers are dead.

snipers can't be black? are you fucking retarded?
>who were the beltway snipers.

Fuck.

and 2 civilian shooters dead? 5 cops?

Apparently every one of the shooters found so far was a white dude. At least on has iron cross tattoo

I don't mind pinning a guy down and killing him, but posting personal info is over the line....

Fuck off.

>we need the second amendment so we can fight against oppression
>gets mad when black people do it

Yep.

I personally have no idea what the fuck to do either.

aren't the snipers in custody already? something I read just said that.
hope they pull their fucking fingers off one by one with a wrench

confirmed a 5th cop has just died. youtube.com/watch?v=sYbhnuZoW7s

periscope.tv/w/1RDGlwgaMrjKL?mode=couch

niggers going apeshit in Oakland too

Black Panther BLM Niggers all deserve to hang.

for sure.
snipers are probably all ptsd sufferers too pissed off at a government that most likely fucked them over.

so you're saying blacks are becoming more intelligent than whites?

Is it over now? Or are they still looking for shooters?

I'm no white supremacist. I'm a black police supporter. I don't think neither of these shootings were justified.

basically this

niggers are not being oppressed.... niggers are being treated the way they are being treated because of how they act...

Stereotypes do not just come from nowhere faggot.

Indeed..

holy shit, cop got owned

Mercs paid for by Hillary to distract the public from her corrupt bullshit in the news.

Notice that I actively spoke out against the posting of his personal info dickhead

makes some good points

All two?

>how to take a screenshot

5 dead now

a fucking men brother.

This fucking user is right.

Old school racism and the neo-liberal agenda. You should watch this imdb.com/title/tt3270538/

Also, if you think Trump is anti-establishment you've been had.