A FUCK NIGGA THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE

A FUCK NIGGA THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOIQ47xJLcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil’ Reese and them

QUAVO THE GENIE I GRANT YOUR HO THREE WISHES

Why would someone from Chile know or be into a nigga like Chief Keef? Is american culture really that strong? Or are you all tryhard faggots who spend too much time with your memes on the internet?

Everytime I picture a Chilean in my head I think of some faggot black-haired plae youtuber who can't contain himself from splurging memes.

I BE BALLIN SO DAMN HARD I SWEAR I THINK THAT I'M KOBE

Guy in OP is a Portuguese player named Renato Sanches, allegedly only 18

who /always thought he was saying a fart nigga that's that shit I don't like/ here

>allegedly
STOP THIS MOTHERFUCKING MEME RIGHT NOW

JUSTICE FOR RENATO

BANG BANG

he's TOTALLY 18

Haha.

All UP IN MY FACE YOU NOT FROM THE CLIQUE

GIVE ME SPACE WE MIGHT ROB THE SHIT

brp am i high or is tehreno flag on thos post

ok there was, for some eason the aussie one above it tripped me out i thot the flag shoulda been further to the right damn

best thread on here right now

Why do they wear the mint?

fresh getup

Is trap any good? Checked some songs and it sounds like special ed version of hip-hop. Shit desu.

she literally looks like my mom absolutely disgusting.

Pics when?

It's shit, don't bother

WAKA FLOCKA FLAME ONE HOOD ASS NIGGA

can i get ur moms snapchat

WHEN MY LIL BROTHER DIED I SAID FUCK SCHOOL

hybrid trap is where it's at homie

That's as good a description as any

YEAH YEAH I DONE GOT ME A CHECK

Probably my favourite Flocka line

very subtle

Glass the juice?

>A FUCK NIGGA THATS THAT SHIT I DONT LIKE
youtube.com/watch?v=UOIQ47xJLcE

the meme magic actually became real

we are literally being represented by negros pakis and gypsies

JUST

What song does OP's pic make you lads think of?

I FUCKED MY MONEY UP
YEAH
NOW I CANT RE UP

I JUST DROPPED 60 MAN I FEEL LIKE KOBE