youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=onLV-2_yV7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no pics so bump

lol look at this fatty

holy shit thats fucking scary

still would bang tho

hero

Damn, she looks so much like one of my mate's girlfriend it's scary. Same smile and everything. Except for being a skellington

You're supposed to eat the wings, not the waitresses

>my friends say I'm bubbly

Hey dee

Hello Ms Skeltal

did she died

she probably couldnt get back up, and was stuck there as she died. depending on the season it may have rained enough that she could collect the water in her folds to prevent dehydration, but she can only hold off starvation for a couple of months before she died.

what amazes me is how as soon as the camera is turned on her she gets aggressive, ensuring the camera would continue to film her

youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0

it's like she knows she's a hideous monster

youtube.com/watch?v=onLV-2_yV7s
wow this is even better with sound, apparantly he isnt even looking at it and it tells him to stop filming. it cant even stand being in the vicinity of a camera

I don't why these lardos are complaining.
My brother is a machinist, weighing 450 lbs. Works 10-12 hrs, standing. Never heard him complain about his weight. Carries heavy parts daily. But these lardflakes are bitching about lame bullshit? People like that are called Bubbles, because of their thin skin.

i dont think they were actually complaining about standing, i think they just didnt check their phrasing. they probably mean standing up for themselves.

however its entirely possible im wrong and they literally mean standing up is too hard for them to be expected to do it for money

Hey there smootheskin

Thank Mrs skeltal

Bird

I'm not surprised standing up is hard. Look at the Fucking size of the whale.

im a fatass and even i enjoy laughing at fat people

this is exactly the problem here. its not just that fat people are disgusting, and they are, but theyre unhealthy. people think its okay to shit on smokers and drinkers because theyre making unhealthy choices, but as soon as someone says something to a fatty the whole world flocks to defend them

> acceptance activist

>whole world flocks to defend them
lol what delusional world are you living in?

WHERE DO HER LEGS STOP

>Plus sized model

please add atomic explosion

her ass is on the wrong side

last time i checked giving someone shit for their weight can get you fired, but giving someone shit about smoking is encouraged

JESUS!! WHAT A FUCKING FATASS!!!
Lose some weight, fatty!!

pretty much doing anything can get you fired.

I agree, but my brothers and I were raised on using our words to gain the advantage. Say things how it is, and not bullshit. Talking shit is fine. But the golden rule wasmj, never complain or cry. Now it's like, everyone is sensitive and special. It's disgusting.

holy shit, i love reeses as much as the next guy but daaaamn

mother of god

I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT IS WHAT ANYMORE

A walking, breathing paradox.

Oh yes....

i agree. i remember my first day working, i was a fat (but not obese) kid in high school, 230 at 6'2" absolutely none of it muscle. i got my first job at a walmart during a remodel. on my feet for 8 hours straight in the shittiest shoes money could buy, a $10 pair from the very same store. by the end of the day i thought for sure i was gonna take off my shoes to find blood in the socks but never once did i complain, and took pride in getting through my day and earning sitting on my fat ass that night

they deserved that

>I'm not taking shit from anyone anymore.
>Only nice comments.

You win, m8.

This is exactly what I tell people. I have a fatphobia basically because fatass fucks arent treated like other addicts out there. People will judge a coke addict who is productive all thr time but crazy but yet if you eat yourself into oblivion and are lazy it's okay

Kill yourself

nou

save some for the rest of us

Thanks, Mrs Skeletal.

I'm usually on /fit/ and everyone there is pretty used to seeing these things, I'm getting such a kick out of your responses to these.

made me breathe deeply

what disease is this called?

the witch from hansel and gretel, after eating a couple kids. much like a snake, she won't need to eat again for weeks or maybe months

Fuck lost already

Niggers

>going barefoot inside a toilet

>and then roy put it right back under her tit
lol roy sounds like an awesome guy

yuk... Is this thing trying to be cute?

>damnit amanda seriously does it have to come with us to the store every god damn time?
>comeon frank i'm her only friend!
>but we're going to look at furniture, what is she even going to do break the chairs?
>FRANK THATS ENOUGH, YOU LET HER COME OR YOU WON'T FOR A MONTH
>god damnit fine
>good. now take a picture

How is she even standing?

the suffering in that guys eyes

"back under her tit" got me like
fat fuck

I was 300 lbs of mess at 6'0" starting at a warehouse, unfit as fuck and wearing chuck taylors. By the end of the year, lost 90 lbs, and fit as fuck. No complaints, even got the the balls to start talking to girls, and talk friendly shit to my coworkers. No one should be a snowflake.

Spot on, exactly what happened

Dat last line, Fuckin lost.

>Good, now take a picture

My sides...

Maybe if she moved around more and ate less, it would be easier to stand up.

The worst part about this is that even if they were trying to lose weight through exercise, that injury is severe enough that it could end your ability to walk normally for the remainder of your life...it might even require amputation.

the poor almost-father

i cant even

i cannot figure out what the fuck is happening here

>flightofthefatgirl

FLIGHT? REALLY
bitch couldnt fly if she got on a plane

Even in historical times when people were obsessed with butterballs, she would still have been considered ugly.

I wouldn't call it a flight..

More of a sudden fucking drop

same fat

Fuuck I lost

>damn. that is udderly gorgeous

and another.