>got acne for about 1 year
>smokes alot, also weed
>have drinking habbit
>gf dumped me, she's in NZ for a while, still can't get over it
>want stay positive but even the acne makes my life complete shit
>nah money either

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dZHYex0Ix0
youtube.com/watch?v=JNnfyb_S6ig&list=PLzzwfO_D01M4nNqJKR828zz6r2wGikC5a&index=34
youtube.com/watch?v=uGAkcrMYPDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be me
>18
>depressed for the past year
>only a few friends left
>girlfriend breaks up with me
>project feelings to one of my friends
>I realise
>ohfuck.jpg
>it's best that we're just friends
>she makes out with me
>tells me we're just friends
>it fucks with my head and I try an hero
>she doesn't give a shit and kicks me out of her life
>at least I'm not depressed anymore, but it did fuck me up.

>be me
>be 18
>depression for years now
>feelsreallyreallybadman.sad
>dating solid 7/10 qtpi
>has the worst anxiety I've ever seen in my entire life
>no joke, one thing wrong will set her off on a panic attack
>only person I talk to because introvert
>if I say something that even hints at me being sad she blows her shit, shuts down and can't think straight
>try not to do so
>as a result I can no longer feel much at all
>all feeling has been shoved out to keep her calm

At least she's happy

God, i wish i had that girl, also it will make trouble in my boring life.

I love her, but 4 years has led me to lose a lot of emotion

they don't care, she never will

Shut up fagnonymous

I live for feels threads on Sup Forums now. They're the only thing I can count on to be their for me everyday. I want to thank everyone here, you're some of the best shitposters I've ever had the pleasure of reading about.

Love her, user. Love her with all your might. You have to feel again, however. The only way is to let her know what's wrong everytime she panics from your mood and to tell her that everything will be ok if you are together. Don't stop feeling, user, or you won't be able to love her properly. I believe in you!

I am in love with my best friend of 10 years. We hang out 5 days a week, we read comics and write and game, but we also mess around behind his girlfriend's back. I don't feel guilty. He is with her once or twice a week and she hasn't ever said she loves him, or vise versa. She hits him Sup Forums, but all of our friends think she's sweet.

I've seen those bruises. She doesn't knos about us. She thinks I'm a lesbian. This is for small things like not picking something up in the right flavor or him beating her at a videogame.

I tell him I love him, because I have from the first moments we met as kids. He can't say it back, but his eyes light up differently, comfortably. He smiles and holds me a little longer each goodbye.

My timing however was always atrocious from coming in and out of his life (an abusive relationship followed by a uni on the opposite coast.) Years ago I told him that and he said he was sorry and literally disappeared. He kissed me and apologized semi-immediately.

What do I do? I don't even care about being selfish here. I would stop what we're doing, but it's weirdly beautiful. I just want him to be happy, even if I am on the sidelines. I don't want to see those bruises on him.

>21
>kissless virgin
>no friends
>dead-end job
>start drinking to take my mind off the loneliness
>had one perfect girl in my life
>fucked up any chance with her years ago

the worst part is even though it was 4 years ago, i still have dreams about her when i try to sleep sober. i try to forget her, try to meet new people, but every time i meet somebody i end up doubting that they'll ever actually care about me, or if they're just talking to me because of their own boredom

Yesterday I had a really weird dream, I was walking down a road near my house when I noticed someone walking next to me, at first we didn't acknowledge one another, then she catched up to me and touched my shoulder "user! I didn't know it was you" it was this girl I knew from high school and I was pretty shocked to see her "wow it's too weird seeing you here, we haven't seen each other in like, what? 8 years?"

We kept walking together and I asked about her family, how have they been? what was she up to lately? but she didn't answered me, instead she asked about me, I told her about the sky and castles, for some reason.

At some point the focus shifted fromour words and into our hands, we were holding hands, it felt so natural and our conversation was so absurd but it felt correct, everything felt corrrect.

And this part of the dream felt like forever, we were just walking and talking, and I felt her so close to me, in simple words, like she was my girlfriend.

At some point we reached a park and realised I actually didn't knew where I was heading to.... "why don't you come with me user? I do know where I'm going" and I just went with her. Then I woke up.

You know when you wake up from a nightmare and your heart is beating really fast you're scared and then you take a deep breath "it was just a dream" and you start to calm down?

When I woke up my heart was beating really fast but I wasn't scared, and then I took a deep breath "it was just a dream" and this girl I know from high school actually got married this year, and here I am. I call these reverse nightmares, because when you wake up, that's when the real nightmare begins.

Oh, and it's been 6 years since I haven't seen her, not 8 hahaha, dreams can sometimes be silly, right?.

Keep doing exactly what you are doing then he will realize he should be with you. If his eyes really do light up like that, then he loves you too. He just may not know how to proceed or just have a lot of stuff going on.

Stop drinking and smoking. Go to dermatologist and get on Accutane. Had the same acne issue without your other faggoty addictions.

Thanks so fucking much. I really appreciate your help. I really do.

But do you know how goddamn hard it is to live with someone with anxiety that bad? Let alone be the one WITH it, but that's beside the point. If I let on at all that I feel a little bummed, she can't operate until, if I'm lucky, the next day or so. She is definitely the one for me, but I feel trapped. I can't leave her because she might kill herself and I do want to stay with her. I can barely stay with her because I feel like I am going insane.

The worst part is that I can barely tell if I still love her. I'm just kind of hoping at this point.

sorry rant

This is very weird :(. I'm sorry OP. I knew this girl in high school who stitched up parts of this really old jacket for me once in our Senior year. And whenever I sleep in that jacket I dream of her but really when I dont. Dreams are silly

After all this shit, being dumped, get ill, society treads you like a piece of shit, i think i need my own family and a better place to be. I am honest, my life is a shithole.

>19 years old and in love with this girl thats 16
>but she isnt like alot of girls
>shes like fucking wife material
>she cooks, very sweet, takes care of herself, but always puts everyone else in front of her
>I want to spend the rest of my life with her
>we dated for like 7 months but I let a girl kiss me at a party and I told her AND SHE FUCKING FORGAVE ME
>I was too hard on myself and I ended it right then and there
>she dated some other guy and I went out with some girls, but its not the same, I looked for her in everyone else
>shit sucked man
>year and a half later we started talking telling me to eat a fucking carrot because it relieves stress
>I listened and we started talking again
>we hung out and her family is still cool with me talking to everyone and its such a good feeling knowing they still care even after what I've done
>I hate myself and I want to die because of a fucking girl
>god I'm an idiot

user, dump her

I know she seems like she's all you got and shit, but sooner than later, you are going to wake up tired, and you are always going to be tired no matter what. Take it from me, i've dated a toxic girl like this. Now, after I dumped her, my life has gotten relatively less shittier. I know it doesn't seem like a smart move at all, but in the end, she is toxic. Leave her

TL;DR: Dump the toxic gf

Be me
Just kiddin Sup Forumsros
>be me
>be 14
>meet this muslim girl online
>She has pussy= potential red flags are not recognized
>Date her for a year, online
>Cringe, i know i know
>Pretty much my only good friend that understands me
>super good drawer
>she is super depressing at times with the classic, am i pretty enough, are you thinkin of other girls, do i satisfy you bs
>every fucking day
>become so triggered i think about killing her inside my head to let loose/sorry for more cringe
>i just want to curb stomp her fucking teeth in
>break up after 1 year
>pic is her drawing

OP here, what helped? Uz

I've gotten this reply so much. The thing is, the anxiety is literally the only thing wrong with her. Everything else about her is absolutely perfect. She's caring, there for me, totally into staying with me, would never cheat, all that shit.

I consider leaving her to not be an option. Leaving her would destroy more than half my life. 4 years will do that

I'm happy to respect that, and his space in general. We're young, I don't want him to have someone policing his mistakes. I was in his situation too, about 4 years ago and I understand how psychologically comfortable taking pace is.

Tonight we played bad retro(ish) games and then I made him dinner. He sat down at one point and made sure I was alright because I was randomly staring (schizophrenia related, but he doesn't judge me for having it, and it's mostly controlled). I don't think I've met someone who looks and holds me like this. He writes sweet messagea and texts me from wake up to goodnight.

I'm honestly just flustered and unsure of what I'm doing; I've never been the woman to "take" or be completely inconsiderate of a girlfriend. This is a little different I guess.

letting it all out
climb a tall ass hill and scream
punch a wall
vandalize shit and get away with it
but just get it out of your chest
that way you can breathe easy

How often on a daily basis did you deal with it?

for me, it was every night for 4 months

Nah i'll play this silly game till the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dZHYex0Ix0

Maybe you should make a sort of move. It honestly seems like he wants you, not the other girl. Maybe he just cant bring himself out of it.

If all these things you are saying are true, then HE LOVES YOU. I know because that is exactly I did when I was in love. If you want my kik or something to talk more, I will be glad to give it to you.

Pretty much every night. It's gotten exponentially worse lately. Her parents are finally letting her get meds tho so let's hope that helps

Fuck yeah user

Good to hear, you bastard

>be me
>Freshman in HS
>meet really nice girl
>We hit it off
>We say we love each other
>We hate our lives
>life already sucked back then
> fast foward 1st semester Junior
>We've started fighting
>One fight get's serious and I start screaming at her. I say to her, " You can go fucking drop dead for all I care. I don't sweat the small stuff"
>poof
>she's gone
>moves to another state
>hundreds of miles away
>Feel kinda good for the first few weeks
>feel "liberated", free
>quickly realize she was the only girl I liked in my school
>realize no other girl actually gave a rats ass about me
>quickly spiral into more severe depression than I already had
>head is broken
>thepain.killme
>Fast foward 1 year after HS
>Miserable as fuck still, no suprise
>look her up
>appartantly she forgave me
>says she'd like to try it again
>feelssogoodman.jpg
>She's already dating some dude
>she says she has no reason to dump him
>ask her, because I'm pathetic, how long it might last
>8 monthes - 1 year
>she's hundreds of miles away in a different state
>I'm an 18 y/o NEET
>I need money for this
>deathcameearly.jpg

>we've been texting off and on for maybe a week now
>she hasn't responded in a while

>about to go to bed
>my phone rings at 2 AM
>No one, NO ONE calls me at this time
>who the hel-oh shit
>it's her
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>look at phone

>Alarm - Snooze - OK

>collapse
>cry

hey guys. got a big one for you, it's pretty much all taking place right now. get ready, hope some of you find it interesting.
>be me
>17 (not gonna be a pussy and lie about my age, plus its a pivotal point to the story)
>have amazing long-term, long-distance GF, dated for about 1 1/2 years
>recently though, feel like she's been losing interest in me
>feel like she's perfect but i can't even tell her that she needs to start being more involved cuz she'll just yell at me
>start losing interest in her myself
>in pops qt irl crush since freshman year
>been noticing her a lot more recently during classes, in hall, etc, probably due to neglect from GF
>try shoving those thoughts aside
>doesnt work
>start falling for her from afar
>out of nowhere, she shoots me a friend request on facebook
>nofuckingway.jpg
>actually stunned
>never even spoken to her before
>super nervous, dont wanna do anything stupid (ive cheated on my gf before, was a big shitty ordeal)
>consider telling gf so i make a safety net for myself
>dont
>add her without gf's knowledge
>end up adding qt (we'll call her K) on other forms of social media
>we really hit it off
>she's in about the same situation as me
>long-distance, long-term relationship thats been going downhill
>bond over similar shitty situations
>im really starting to like K
>feel like she might like me back
>her bf dumps her
>ohshit

Con't? (I probably will anyways regardless)

Divorced 3 years.

Have a son.

Miss him constantly when I don't see him.

Constantly think of her as all I remember is the good times and the life I had with her.

Not a day has passed where I haven't thought of her.

Shit has crushed me and I'm constantly putting on a fake smile when I'm just all black inside.

The better days are increasing which is good.

Not suicidal like half the others on here as its the cowards way out.

this

cont pls

I'm never going to know any of you in real life. Once this thread 404's you all will be gone from my life. I am communicating with you right now but we will never communicate again. Ultimately what I'm doing here is pointless.

I just see this as a lot of missed opportunities to make some good friends.

Please, that would be awesome

I still love her so much user

dude I'm the exact same way with this girl
^^^

Kik: onehunnafiddy

if any other user sees this, you can shoot me a message too.

saw this in the other feels thread, same words, same picture.

Really appreciate somebody involved in my story, good shit buddy
>despite wanting to get with her, still feel really bad for her
>we start talking more and more
>end up reading doujins/watching anime together over rabb.it and shit (i know im a faggot)
>really comfy
>decide i need to make a decision soon
>try breaking up with gf
>expect her to be relieved considering she always threatens to dump me
>she's not having it
>confused
>thought she hated me
>turns out she still loves me
>really fucking conflicted with my own feelings
>decide to "go on break"
>K starts riding my bus
>we're super awkward around each other but flirty as hell
>end up practically becoming her pseudo-bf, holding hands, kissing, making out, etc
>she invites me over to her house
>holyfuck
>get into her room
>lose virginity
>still cant believe it even happened tbh
>get home the day after, feeling good about myself
>find out she wasnt a virgin
>a little crushed, but im not gonna let it ruin me
>suddenly remember im on break with gf

Gonna con't

Sup Forums can be hilarious and disgusting, but im glad for feels threads because I feel that this is the most human place on this website.

You're just hoping because you're not feeling. That's why I told you to gain back your emotions or you wouldn't be able to love her properly. Please, try to feel again. I know it's hard, and deal with her anxiety is harder, but please, try to let her know everything is fine and at the same time regain your feelings back. Once you're able to show emotions, let her know everything's fine. Might be hard at first, but once you work everything out, all will be better. I have faith in you, user.

It's funny. You remind me of when i was dating my ex. I was in love, and ready to deal and solve her problems. Well, it took a toll on me, just like it did on you. i pushed my problems away so i can hear her problems. She broke down on me weekly, i broke down once. Soon your friends will notice a change in you, and kept in emotions will drain you as fast as her problems will.

I was madly in love with her, i told her that every night. Problem is, over time and problems, it didnt mean as much anymore

>decide "fuck it, i wanted to break up anyway"
>finally put my foot down and end it with gf
>feel like absolute shit, but i just wanna be happy
>still conflicted as shit though
>on one hand, gf is perfect for me and i know it
>on the other, ive always wanted physical attention and to have a qt high school gf who wants to fuck constantly
>end up taking the latter
>literally 2 days after breakup (im shitty), ask K out
>we start doing the typical normie high school relationship shit
>go places together, watching the sky at night, good shit
>thankfully she's only a surface normie, deep down she's weeb as hell
>coming over every weekend to have sex and just hang out
>start realizing that she's a bit too spontaneous for me, but at the same time distant from me
>going places without telling me about it/telling me who she's with, on top of a lot of other shit
>try to shake it off and tell myself im being too clingy, but i cant get rid of the sinking feeling in my stomach
>usually when im around her shes really distant, but thats how she is around everyone i suppose
>shes super apathetic
Important point I forgot to mention earlier, her dad committed suicide about a year ago. She acts like it didn't change her a whole lot but I can tell it really fucked her up.
>start missing the feeling of a clingy gf
>but previous GF's feelings have gone
>but she also said she was going to start being better
>super fucking conflicted, missing old GF
>each time i visit K's house, i become progressively more lonely
>dont know what to do
>know deep down i miss old GF
>but physical attention is one hell of a thing to give up

Sup Forums at times can be the most human place on the internet

>haven't talked to old gf (calling her C from now on) in about an entire month
>feel bad for making her feel like shit
>decide to ask her how she's doing one day
>she's pissed at me right off the bat, for good reason
>despite that though, she's doing way better than before
>even though she presumably hates my guts, i dont care, im happy for her
>that same night K is acting particularly strange
>ask her what's going on
>she makes an excuse
>i pry at her
>suddenly phone rings
>stomach drops
>answer, she's crying and apologizing profusely
>i already know what she's about to do
>pretty much accepted my fate long ago that this wouldn't last, but goddamn it still hurt
>we decide that we both jumped into a relationship way too soon and should maybe try again later
>not sure how much "later" will be
>we part ways, and i tell C that she was right all along and that K had just broken up with me
>to my surprise, C is extremely comforting and kind
>feeling happy for some reason
>or sad, i couldnt tell, it was weird
>start acting kinda flirty with C
>ohshitniggerwhatareyoudoing
>shes trying not to enjoy it, but i can tell she is
>leave skype call before i do anything retarded
>next few days or so, still lonely as shit, but hitting it off with C some more
>start remembering sexual feelings for C
>she's feeling the same way
>goddammit
>have skype sex (i know its gay as fuck, but its all we really have)
>literally hadn't done that with C since around this time last year, while we were still dating
>pretty much sealed myself at this point, feeling pretty good, disregarding K, but she's still sorta in the back of my mind
>assume and accept the fact she'll probably never return
>right?

Con't

I knew the thread would die so I posted it here

I swear I'm the same user

I know you're not gonna listen, even if you are gonna care to try it, you'll forget it or stop it after a few days.

I've been in your position.
>stop doing drugs, stop drinking
it will help with your acne and your social crap. It might seem like you mellow out when you're high, but in the long run that's likely what's keeping you down there to begin with, even if you have had social problems before, this will enhance it. Social anxiety and stuff can leave after a while as time passes, but as long as you're drugged it won't go.
>take up sports.
Even if you just work out just at home and do bodyweight stuff, you want those test levels to go up.
>go to bed relatively early and get up early.
>learn a trade to make some money

>literally 10 minutes after i hang up with C that night
>get a message
>something along the lines of "hey i've decided... you are the one for me. i really want to try being better, and i want you to help me."
>i am being so sincere with you all, i have never felt such a sinking, dreadful feeling in my entire life
>i really fucked up now
>have no fucking clue what to do, even more than last time
>i finally decide that C is and has always been the one for me
>tell K that i think she should try to patch up things with her ex as well
>we agree with each other
>feelsgoodman
At the moment, I'm with C. I'm actually feeling really happy with my life and about my future. C and I have patched up all our old problems and we've decided to be more open. I haven't been legitimately sad for a while, even maybe during my time with K (even though I was really lonely at that time). I know this all probably seems retarded and like some teenage drama bullshit, and maybe it is. But I'm really happy. To be perfectly honest, though, sometimes I look back to how things were with K and sort of miss it. Physical interaction/sex is great and all, and she was chill as hell, but I just don't think she was right for me. She's also since patched things up with her ex, which is great imo. I made the right choice, and nobody can tell me different. Hopefully this ending kinda cheered you up. I just wanted to be involved with some feels with everyone else here. I really love this place.

user,

you confirmed it for me. you are nearing the end of the relationship. you can try as hard as you fucking can, it wont matter. You are going to lost feeling rather quickly.

Worse part is, eventually, you wont give a shit when you stop caring

this post is the epitome of "im fine"

My emotions aren't really kept in as much as they're just kind of not there. I don't really know what to feel sometimes and when to feel it

Wow, interesting ending and great story overall, thank you

>Worse part is, eventually, you wont give a shit when you stop caring

I think I'm already there buddy

Ending the relationship is almost impossible at this point, however. Hard to explain why but trust me things would end up so much worse if we broke up

Yeah, I know it sounds like I'm a massive piece of shit and I'm really manipulative. But I think this is the right way to go. As C told me when we got back together, "third time's the charm."

Lrn 2 English

No not at all. I think you made the right choice in the end. I mean you are human after all.

Atleast the brain damage will take her image away. Try weed though. You don't need to go past your limit to remove shit memories.

Oh so your a blank page basically? Like a "whatever" is everything.

What's the point of being with her if you are like this. I know that other user is telling you to try, but I bet he doesnt know one fucking thing about crazy gfs and toxic people.

What makes it worth it? the problem is, if you are like that, then it is not simply worth it. If you are single, but mentally alive and healthy vs. with someone but drained of feeling and emotion; being "blank", which one is obviously optimal?

I did for a while, now i gonna lose my shit again, can't focus on the mission, smoke weed to feel confy again, i have real bad dreams about my ex, like visions, see projections of her when i am outside, i am really afraid to see her ever again, god whats wrong with me?

whats with the turtle in the corner?

I get what you're saying, man, but breaking up with her would destroy her. I honestly think she would kill herself. I'm not having that shit.

Thanks for understanding man, I really appreciate it. I was hoping my story could entertain at least one person tonight, looks like it did.

this thread has 65 replies

>spill the beans

How can it get worse? is she gonna freak out?

You said it yourself
>you dont give a shit

Obviously if she goes suicide then fucking shit report her then

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR

>14
Nothing you do now and for the next 10 years or so mean nothing and you don't know shit. Don't kill anyone over your feelings, they won't make a lot of sense for the next while of your life. Life isn't enjoyable but that's no excuse to ruin someone else's day.

KILL YOUR FUCKIN SELF YOU LITTLE SHIT FAG

youtube.com/watch?v=JNnfyb_S6ig&list=PLzzwfO_D01M4nNqJKR828zz6r2wGikC5a&index=34

>About to /b Junior in HS
>Recently lost all my friends
>Basically it was a group of about 8 of us give or take
>One of friends in group is literally on and off with this girl
>Never know when they are together/not
>Around last halloween this girl would not stop messaging me
>Won't lie I bit the bait after she wouldn't stop
>I text her we should hang out sometime if she really is done with friend (Hormones mane)
>Never goes anywhere, their on/off relationship continues
>Around the end of Feb my friends all of a sudden literally ignore me
>Nothing I say will help, finally accept that maybe they just don't like me
>This is easy for me to believe since I hated myself and dealed with depression already
>Last week I find out from friend something that hit me hard
>They stopped hanging out with me because friend's gf told him about me saying we should hang
>He said only two in the group defended me, including himself
>One of the friends had hooked up with her they year before all this
>Backed me up saying "If you hate him, you have to hate me"
>But the arguments between them never helped
>Friend tells me he wants to hang out with me but the others no longer want to
>Even one of the ones that defended me behind my back hates me now
>Now the only people I have had to support me hate me
>No friends
>Never had a dad
>Mom died when I was 10
>Mom died July 5th... in my hands
>Everything hurts a lot right now..
>I think I'm going to end it tonight.

Definitely did

where in nz op? throw her my way.

I completely get what you are saying.

>Eventually, you need to think about yourself instead of others. Selfish in the healthy way.

If it were me, id be conflicted as hell too man. I wouldnt want to be the blame for that either. At the same time tho, you can lead her in a direction that wouldnt have that outcome

>talk to her, her friends, and close relatives if you have to.

Nice quads btw, i have no idea where she is.

Here's what would happen.

90% of my live is gone. Pretty much the only reason I go out of my room is for her. I would never leave my room.

A lot of my friends were made through her, so they're gone too.

She would probably kill herself. That, or live the rest of her life in a constant panic attack. Either way, I don't want that happening. I've known her for over 5 years now and if anything happened to her it wouldn't be right. Not even an emotional thing. It just wouldn't be right.

All of our plans together (that I am really looking forward to, sans anxiety) would vanish, which takes up the plans I have for the rest of my life.

I would literally have nothing

>open the door
>get on the floor
>everyone dance like a dinosaur

Stop hating on suicidals.

I'm going to be honest, your mom dying in your hands...that's a pain no one should go through. But, I know that ending it tonight, worse idea in the world. I don't know your mom, but I know moms in general, and she would probably talk some sense in you if you ended it. Don't take the easy way out man, talk about it instead

We can hang out on steam... I still play hawken.

have you read oyasumi pun pun your story matches it really closely

okay, honest opinion Sup Forums I'm 19 and I still cut myself, am I too old for this kind of dumb shit?

>alcohol
>weed
Hurr durr i have a hard time socially
Shitpost more faggot

>everyone dance like a dinosaur
>not "everyone walk the dinosaur"
Please, just die

>19 years old
>just finished first year at college
>ended the year with 36 credits and a 2.8 GPA
>notbad.png
>have to retake one of my classes but whatever
>the last semester made me extremely stressed out
>last week decided to go to counseling
>turns out I have severe anxiety/paranoia with moderate depressio, which I've always kind of known but I was too anxious to get help
>fucking downer
>can't afford the pills until my financial aid comes in August
>don't have a job
>had to borrow money from my dad's girlfriend to pay my rent
>feel like a freeloading piece of shit
>just needed to dump all of this, thanks Sup Forums.

She literally has no one. I am literally all she has. All of her friends went away or turned bitchy so she left them. Her family doesn't talk much at all, let alone to her. If I left, she would have nothing. Same goes for me. If I left, I would have nothing.

See

mfw is this a baww thread or a feels thread.

I come here to help those feeling blue :-)

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=uGAkcrMYPDQ

Never played, what game is that?

Think of it this way:

>Gosh I'm sad
>eureka
>if I physically harm myself, I will feel better!

Sounds pretty fucking dumb, no?

I get that it might be a mental thing but goddamn is it a stupid thing to do

cool thanks, here's a funny

It's all going to be alright anons. I know things are hard right now, trust me I get it. But please know that good things are on the way. Soon all of this will seem like some bad dream. Just hang in there.