Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OLcrGX5hyY&feature=youtu.be
npr.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
lmgtfy.com/?q=gun violence line graph united states
youtube.com/watch?v=5XH0y7pgSDw
nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When are the bombs going to go off? I'm sleepy and have work tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OLcrGX5hyY&feature=youtu.be

new video just released longer

Do we have any conformation on the weapon used? I've heard it was a rifle at first but now I'm hearing that it was a shotgun from a few.

Living like a hermit is gonna start sounding really good soon.

there are no bombs, he just said it so the cops protocol come into play. It's slower. But i just saw the SWAT rolling it. it'll be over soon.

Thanks for ruining my night dawg.

Dont forget #blacklivesmatter

2 snipers were involved. Dunno any specifics.

It was white supremacists trying to frame BLM for killing cops because they hate both. That way if they miss and hit a black person it's win-win.

Watch USCYBERCOM declare that Sup Forums is the new ISIS ...

I still think the shooters were Martians.

Do we know if the suspects already arrested are niglets or not?

Its cause the other black guy got shot yesterday or day before 4 times and his girl recorded the aftermath. Blacks are retaliating.

#BlackLivesDon'tMatter

Alright, so I'm in California, been following this for a few hours. They keep talking about bombs placed around the city. But have any gone off? I'm watching waiting for these bombs.

The only details released for the suspects is that one's female.

Terrorists killed 40 officers in a bus in Afghanistan, nobody cares.
4 Muricas shot by nignogs and everybody goes crazy

Coincidence?

THE SHOOTER IS CONFIRMED TO BE A BLACK MALE

They are still negotiating with the 2nd shooter. They found "suspicious" packages around the building and called in the bomb squad.

Well yeah.
Who gives a fuck about sand niggers? They are fucking cave men.

americans mater sandniggers dont

fuck police, if you are for police you are a fucking slave

Holy shit, people doesn't know what more shit to make up. Fucking conspirators

Another fucking hoax.

I hope no one got hurt

If they wanted to actually have an effect, they should kill the specific police officers who offend them. Do it enough times and it'll be on the minds of cops every time they have to shoot a black person.

Yeah, it's really odd that no one on the Pashto and Dari speaking social media sites are talking about this. Must be a coverup.

Are there live streams or radios i can listen to

RefinedEdgyDogma/10

niggers gonna nig

Alright, we now know tomorrow's new will be about gun control.

Put on npr

>Logic
>Sup Forums

Kekies

sandniggers kill themselves all the time. you think nigger killing niggers makes the news here? it doesnt. only when the media can make it a racial issue does it make the news

On my phone, link me

Why are 40 officers in the same bus

You mean those 100 000 000 poor ass stupid white fat thrash losers or millions of immigrant living in the US?

Also those are names of dead officers
>Pablo Sanchez
>Trevor Rundu
>Jennifer McSanders
>Pamir Husain

So tell me about Americans how they shitty lives matters

The shooter in the standoff has shot himself.

Is nation of Islam involved?

>sandniggers getting shot
>cops or not

Thats all part of the plan.

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR !

npr.org/

They went from police Academy, freshmens. Terrorists also waited for the police reinforcements after they shot the bus and killed them as well

kek 1 of them was a woman
also im not surprised that immigrants are the one taking their jobs because white people are too scared to be a police

Token forfeits; whites win again!

lmao after reading those names i keked hard

>McSanders
Mc fucking sanders

the nigger did him a service

yes they were

ones dead too

This is like the opening credits to a robocop remake. It's a matter of time.

>McSanders
>all fried chickens were stolen from the crime scene before cops arrived

Liberal anti-gun fag here.

Guy looked trained. Sleeper agent? MK Ultra? Shootings are getting more frequent. Literally starting to think that they ARE trying to take our guns.

>people falling for this b8

kek shouldn't have made two different fake ones, less believable

#Alllivesmatterornolivesmatter

OPKeemstar

ouch

>Shootings are getting more frequent.
Gun violence has a general downward trend in the US. Old white men shooting themselves and young black men shooting each other is up, however.

Yet you identify yourself as "antigun". If you're antigun why would you care? Is it just that you want them gone so less people die? Because Syria is still fucked, and nobody is talking about that. That's why I can't really take any of this 'nationwide debate' seriously.

This shit is fucked up though. That one got to me a little. Just how he got snuck up on and lights out

This

>mater
This isn't Cars, faggot.

>they instead of their
You sound like a niglet.

Quality of the political discussion available on the internet in general.

HAHAHAHAHA this is the best day

hay ive been drinking assepie

I just love how muricans defend shootings with saying "you cant stop shootings with people who carry guns"
dalas texas, most gun friendly state and gets rekt
this is not even a race war anymore, its just stupid americans killing more stupid americans which i am fine since its americans killing americians

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR

What is happening?
I just woke up, what the fuck is going on with this Dallas thing? At first I thought it one the character from Payday but apparently not.

How about this last week a bomb went off in downtown baghdad and killed 150 people.

But they're brown so it's whatevs.

America is full of shit. I know personally. I'm American and I'm full of shit.

>Let's give everyone guns with no regulation, because that will end well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

autist bait/10 dallas is a nigger city and niggers = crime dipshit

I sure am glad all those good guys with guns made all the difference there, just like they do at every other mass shooting

this. country hillbillies are the only ones that have snipers. and military training like that

the more brown you are the less i care

but if browns start killing us im angry

Well, english isn't my primary language, sorry, doing my best

That's pretty fucked up bro.

*citation needed

lmgtfy.com/?q=gun violence line graph united states

kek This. murica is burning in its own filth and stupidity and I can't stop fucking laughing. Global IQ on the rise as we speak.

funny some dude from Israel was on yesterday morning saying it was going to happen today.

definitely reminds me of video of FBI or nypd officers planting undercover or actors to erupt an already tense situation. or just some crazy retards wanting to cause trouble. but less likely

Over 300 confirmed killed now. Happy Eid , fuckers

white trash detected

its just a matter of principle better them kill eachother than us have to go do it

don't sink into the bullshit, it'll only make it worse

ouch. I almost cut myself on that edge. try harder summerbitch

fag kill yourself

seealso nigger / cuck detected

Nice trigger discipline on the guy spreading the mayo.

>summerbitch
wow newfriend learned a lot in your two months scince you got out of school go to bed its late

Only difference between us is luck and carotin. We just got lucky and got born onto a good patch of dirt.If we weren't bombing the living fuck out of them for the last 20 + years maybe they wouldn't want to chop our heads off. But no.. that can't be. That wouldn't fit with the whole taliban alluah akbar sandnigger stereotype.

Truth is that there is a lot of intelligent people who live over there and other places that just got a shit role of the dice.

We're going to get what's coming to us as a nation bro. Shit's going to get bad in the next few decades.

You really should follow your own link, friend. You might find that murder rates have been in sharp decline for decades no.

Enjoy spreading your false claims on the internet in the future.

Looks fimilar....

youtube.com/watch?v=5XH0y7pgSDw

Thats not Mayo thats fucking salad dressing

You mean like these?

nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/

NEWS UPDATE

The shooter bunkered up in the garage an hero'd 5 minutes ago.

the only good thing about this is that its happening on america
god bless

more important now than ever to teach em young. good father there.

Trump to dallas pd

ITT_ Dont be a Dumb Nigger if you do not know how it works dont open your fucking mouth.. LIke the stupid Cunt that said guns are dangerous but have to have their finger touching the trigger 100% of the time its in your hand or the retarded fuck that uses the barrel at a pointer.

* some of them want to chop our heads off.

I like to think a significant portion of the population understands that we the citizens have no say whatsoever in our foreign policy. Which makes people who just go along with it like it's gospel that much more retarded.