Post the tallest building in your city

Post the tallest building in your city.

right

that isn't really a building tho

1000 de la gauchetière

right

Does it have nice curves or is it just the retarded fisheye lens?

Some ugly office block that wasn't destroyed in the earthquake

>not finished yet
What's the height?

I think it does

280 m

What city is that mexibro?

muh dick

top kek

wow, ok.
It's Mexico, check the pic

Monterrey, the third largest city in Mexico.

thanks mexiamigo :D:D:D:D:D

we also have a curved building that melts cars

Oh.
>Mexico the country, not the city
I'm stupid

tollets building in the whole country actually, and its abandoned btw.

JUST

topkek

Far left, topped out at 229.5m, so pretty short
Though there are several u/c buildings planned to be taller which still haven't reached that height

that 750 years old church on the left

confederation building, st. john's, 64m

It's not the tallest building, but it's the tallest office building.

Tallest structure, also u/c but not topped out, it's about 290m now and planned to be 350 upon completion

its nice but we are making bigger one

What will happen once the oil money is gone?

tallest building in my city is a shopping mall.

>cucked by capitalism

That thing at the top is the highest thing in the skyline. It's just about 40 or 50 metres, though.

The proper tallest building might be a 14 or 15 story office building, so it's not that impressive.

That's not Mexico.

Epcor Tower, 149 metres.

I want to live there

256 meters tall.

Is this the Ministry of Truth?

that's not spain

100k population university town, with a nice drinking/pub culture, quiet empty summers, where people wear the robes that inspired harry potter.

It's small, quiet (except the drinking/old district) and clean.

One of the basedest cities in Portugal, desu.

The Steel Tower, built by US Steel in 1967.

72 m
236 ft

Visited Pittsburgh this last June, it's a nice place. I really liked the way the skyline, river and hills all worked together.

W-What?

Anyone else love tall modern buildings? I couldn't care less about old historic architecture but i absolutely love skyscrapers.

That is in Somalia

Here is from that other country called Sweden

(in Stockholm)

Honestly impressive and very original.

- 300 mts

How many mts my somalian friend?

Hotel RIU Guadalajara
215 m

Pretty basic

Pittsburgh skyline is one if my favorite from pictures, looks so cool. I hope to visit some day and watch a game from the baseball park there
I don't know I just always picture Mexico like this, it's hard to believe they have modern buildings there

When you come, make sure to take the incline up to Mount Washington for the view.

It is 120 meters. Completed in 2011. We are modest when it comes to building height, obviously. it is also a security issue with radar etc

Gallery of Chizhov, first office building. 100m.

looks pretty fucking amazing through. sweden make the best designs for buildings

Unless oil recovers, we'll be looking at a lot more plain skyscrapers like the one in the middle.

The Bow (the nice one on the right with the criss-cross windows) is only economical when oil&gas companies have more money to spend on office leases.

SLIM

Why do russians have such shit taste? Everything is really tacky (ie. moscow high rise district)

Oh man that looks great, thanks I will have to try it. One thing I've heard though is that it's kind of a pain in the ass to get around the city, is that true for visiting or is it mainly for commuters?

I believe the freedom tower is taller than skyscraper

>sweden make the best designs for buildings
This

They are going to build a nice one in Gothenburg

there's also a dinosaur next to it

>Black people in Poland
WTF

and next to the dinosaur 4 poles

This looks cool. Is there plans for more development around there? I don't like how it looks kind of isolated
This one looks pretty neat too
I know that building gets a lot of shit but I love how it looks. Does kind of look like the wind could knock it over though

The public transportation is designed entirely for commuting, and it doesn't work that well for getting around town as a tourist. That being said, if you are just sticking to Downtown and Oakland you shouldn't have any trouble. Buses run between the two areas regularly, and downtown is small enough to walk around easily. The subway is free downtown as well.

Maybe in some years... it is slow.

Oshay Duke Jackson.

>tfw buildlet

ç_ç

I would probably drive if I went there. I was referring to more the freeways and such. Just the way the city is layed out it seems like you would have to do a lot of driving.

It's okay I'm a buildlet as well.

I think there are more skyscrapers here than in Spain

That looks awful. Is there anything tackier then that architecture of the 1970s

Probably. Spain is mostly old cathedrals, modern architecture like pic related, lots of Gothic architecture. Not many skyscrapers here except maybe Benidorm

That wouldn't be strange, skycrapers aren't very common in Europe in general.

This has that shitty 70s design as well but it doesn't look so bad in white

The green glass is actually part of a nearby building, the Torre Mayor, Here's the tower as seen from the other side, facing the Chapultepec forest (which is twice as big as Central Park in New York) height is 246 mt

I was just in Mexico city yesterday, I was surprised by how modern it is. The metro system works very well.

It does depend on what part of town you're in, some places like pictured are still pretty traditional and you do bviously get quite a bit of urban blight, the Reforma/Chapultepec area as well as Santa Fé are quite modern tho.

Personally I like the in between modern and traditional areas better, like say Roma/Condesa.

Mexico city looks like a bretty good place. Lots of traditional layouts and comfy walkable neighborhoods.

Unlike the sprawled out shitholes that most North American cities are.

Oh wow yeah that looks cool and the buildings complement each other nicely I think. Is Mexico city (the center and near the forest) walkable? Good transport too? And do you know if Guadalajara is walkable as well?