Soo...anyone got pics of the scene(s) from dallas?

Soo...anyone got pics of the scene(s) from dallas?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GoldieGorilla/status/751300140221075456
odmp.org/search/year/2015
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

jsut this

Is that a cop getting killed?

think so

it's 2016 how do people still film with such shit quality

yep.

maniac cop

bonus bruce "ash" campbell is in it

Probably be better quality if he wasn't on a fucking rooftop filming with his phone.

because it's all calculated by the Gov't

people should be listening to the scanner. cops are wound tight right now

zoomed in from almost a block away, all things considered, from a phone zooming in that far being that dark, it's not that bad, just shakey

What is going on? I just woke up.

wtf is he using tracer rounds?

That is a cop getting outsmarted. Then killed.

yes.
shotgun to face.

ground level view of first reply

yeah, i have a picture of one of the suspects

4 cops were killed and 11 were shot at by nigger protestors about shitty nigger lives matter

this is so stupid

There are two assailants, tag teaming copper over there. Coppy gets confused, because he's taking fire from across the street out of frame of the camera, while dude in the video fakes him out, and rolls around the other side of the pillar.

CoD fags tell us this maneuver is called "slicing of the pie" if you're a 1337 ex-soldier pro merc false flag operation, or "juking" if you've ever played flashlight tag as a kid.

It's not stupid, it's heresy!

That fat white pig had the initial advantage but still got out maneuvered and killed

Only in American you can bring a rifle to a rally.

L.A. times, cucks confirmed.

If only those cops had guns, they could have defended themselves!

damn son.
cant see shit

5 cops killed you dumb nigger

5 cops killed

5th died like an hour ago

RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR

that wasn't the shooter fyi.

it will be interesting to see what happens next. The cops are going to want revenge.

I'm ready nigger

>the history of every great nation begins with removing the brown people

bring it on

>more dead niggers

this couldn't have worked out any better

ready to die

i love this

Seriously, I bet they're white skin-head types. Lee Malvo is the only black dude that'll ever have aim, they have to be Tim McVeigh types

Welp, if it follows in this pattern, they're going to run out of cops LONG before they run out of rebels.

2 dead : 4 dead 7 injured

This, despite having a tremendous numbers advantage.
>We want revenge~!
Maybe they'll find some unarmed kids to get "revenge" on.

just came home. tell me guys: is this incident over, or is it still an ongoing shootin? are all shooters arested?

kek

I dont want a race war, in fact i dont want any war.

But I will defend my family, myself, my friends, and my property; against anyone who would wish ill will against me and mine. Be it foreign or domestic. These fucks who set up an ambush on unsuspecting officers in the open with long guns aren't the only mother fuckers who can shoot.

Rah?

if niggers just listened to police officers instead of acting smart because is "funny" to make fun of an officer shit like this wouldn't happen

now because of their regression back to monkeys has now justified the mass execution of filthy mud hut living niggers

arm up Sup Forumsrothers and lets take back our nation

the blacks would lose. they have no chance. its 12% versus a gigantic white population and the spics hate the niggers too so...

yeah but blacks also self exterminate

>60 shot in the 3 day 4th of july weekend in just chicago

yeah, not too worried about dumb niggers

He forgot to activate pulse

He did get rekt though.. completely fuckin juked and ended up the victim of the POTG

Really? you willing to leave the basement lair?

doubt it you fat edgelord

Wonder how these pigs feel now that they are on the receiving end. Probably like normal people for once.

Obviously not for long they will be back to murdering niggers again soon.

238 million to 41 million. Looks pretty clear to me who will run out of people first if niggas wanna start shit.

>But I will defend my family, myself, my friends, and my property

You're a true hero!

Shill detected.

hes a hero

That clip will be repeated on every news station for a month and everyone will stop feeling bad for niggers or BLM faggots

How unique and edgy

Ooh Rah

The BLM protesters aren't even the ones who shot at police. It was a peaceful protest.
There was sniper fire from a hotel parking garage. Most likely military trained. Wasn't just any rifle. High powered sniper rifles.

everyone hates niggers. White, tan, yellow. Muslims; hate em. Indians; Hate em. Asians; really hate em. Fuck, worst case scenario we could just ask China for a little help. I'm sure they'd jump on the opportunity to do some wholesale nigger stomping. They've already joined the West as a major economic, military, and nuclear power. All that's left really is a good old chimp hunt and they'll be set!

>Wonder how these pigs feel now that they are on the receiving end.

How many police officers are killed in the US every year?

odmp.org/search/year/2015

No you dumbass... it was just the two of them.. The OPFOR faked and fired to the left to get the BLUEFOR to take the bait. He then switched right and flanked behind. Fuckin nerd. This shit isnt fucking COD...

Unfortunately the officer had no backup and took the bait.

I agree, I feel terrible for his family. Its fucking bullshit any of this happened.

Shut up, Pacino

Faggot

Nah I just dont fear niggers with guns.

Absolutely not the shooter. /k/ here. He has an AR-15. The guy in the video is using an AK style rifle chambered in 7.62x39 (look at the angle of the magazine.) Don't let them feed you bullshit.

All these dead cops and niggers are the best thing ever for Hillary right now. Shit this bitch was ready to be tossed in prison and now we got cops and niggers dieing. A bunch of dead niggers and cops dead and Hillary is lucky again.

Oh btw im not OP

Cuck

>wish ill
>really?
>wish ill
>reaaalllly?

About time people start fighting this fascist police state.
I call it voting from the rooftops.

Huh? wha? huh?

>Cuck calling others a cuck.

Nice try bud.

Most of those are officers in U.S. bases. Six alone are from a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. That list also includes a couple dog "officers" who were killed by their handlers by leaving them in their vehicles.

Cops being killed by criminals is exceptionally rare.

What you cucking talking about? how am I the cucking cuck?

funny part about niggers is despite every shred of evidence proving how degenerate, unintelligent, useless and violent they are, they always ALWAYS blame white people.

>siding with the cops
>siding with the niggers

If you're a /k/ommando and you take either of those stances, do the world a favor and hang yourself.

>right now

too bad the elections not for several months and im sure her response to this will either alienate the black votes she needs to win or the white votes she also needs to win

Harambe was avenged by other apes

I can't be the only one who was hoping it was really 3 shooters?

wtf are you talking about. That is factually not true.

Did fox fucking news just have Mark "OJ Trial" Fuhrman on the mother fucking air?! Holy fucking fuck

Kek

Here you go cuck: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

Oh also dont worry I know that Sup Forums is mostly populated by teenage bandwagon liberal punch drinking edgelords.. which I am willing to bet you are. So i dont take complete offense to your insanity. You will grow out of it sooner or later.

That's some fucking tactical shit.

Look at the foot movement and how the shooter grips the rifle close and keeps it level at all times with lack of movement.

This is some highly trained shooting, Sup Forums.

Look how the shooter fakes to the left, then swarms the right. Even the shots before hand.

They were trained and prepared to fight this battle.

why would i want this? im voting for Hillary, shes a white supremacists dummy

not even /k/ but that scope mount is triggering the fuck out of me

Not the cuck but how is drinking punch edgy?

HAAHAHAHAHAH FUCKIN KEK

hey the female cop that was killed
was she a mom?
did your child remember to respond to a reply or you mom dies tonight thread

this would prove the existance of god once and for all

>Advantage

The other guy had body armor plates and a rifle.
The cop had at best soft body armor and a gun.

Kill yourself, autistic edgy obese neckbeard faggot. I can imagine the horrible smell of your basement, you disgusting chickenshit faggot. Police are heroes, nigger. Die.