Hey Sup Forumsros, i need your advise

Hey Sup Forumsros, i need your advise.
>have been with GF for 3years now
>lots of sex problem but slowly improving
>now quite the normal staff and in love eachother.
Gf is 22 i'm 25.
>yesterday she told me that she might have engaged herself too early
>she want us to be an opened couple.
>Still being together but having sex with other people.
>sounds ok to me cause i have a higher libido than her.
>problem is i'm not confident about my self and not sure i can do one night stand
>not sure either if i can share Gf.
>She told me that in the beginning, she would help me getting laid and not do anything before i do.

TL;DR Gf want us to be in an open relationship, but i lack confidence and might be jealous

Don't do that, she'll end up having sex with tons of dudes, and you'll be left with nothing. One huffington post cuck who was in a open relationship wrote a story about how his wife got pregnant by another dude.

Run. She will find plenty of partners while you sit there holding your dick. She has relegated you to "earner" status, a cuck. She doesn't see you as a desirable sex partner, she needs a "real man" and you are not it. She doesn't respect you. GTFO, bro, your relationship is over.

Simple solution. Beat her at her own game.
#1 Get laid, fuck your lack of confidence, show her you can do it and you enjoy it.
#2 Help her get laid, this will prove to her to you don't get one bit jealous (thats why she offered to help you)
#3 The loser here is the first to get jealous, your aim is to make her jealous. When that happens she will want you more, want to stop the open relationship, be more clingy and protective.

#4 Profit.

Cuck advice from a beta male.

Don't follow this shit.

Thanks, that might be the idea, plus that could improve my confidence

Anyone has had that case ?

dump her move on period

Lmao so this is how sad beta cucks are born...

Could use her to get laid at first then dump her

It seems honestly like youre trying to "beat her at her own game". How about come to terms with the idea that this shouldnt be a thing between two loving people, unless this is just a fling. "I might get jealous shes fucking other dudes" is a completely rational fucking though, so run with that and tell her no. Why the fuck are you even dating, this is a friends with benefits thing more than dating, you need to drop her immediately before you get hurt, this 100% isnt going to end well. Dont even talk it out, its obvious shes wants to be interested in other guys and isnt ready for a committed relationship, let her be free and do her thing, go find someone worth fucking or spending life with, because shes gonna hold you back from your happiness because youre letting her string you along dumbass.

lmao @ your 1-2 sentence answers. Be constructive at least.

I'm delivering my best solution based on OP's best interest and what he wants. Bitches need to be psychologically played at times to get what we are after, though its a manipulative strategy which seems bad, but depends how bad you want it.

You're being baited, dumbass. Nobody could be such a pathetic cuck.

>become a shriveled cock beta cuck
>best advice

You're a virgin, aren't you?

Just leave her fucking other guys is just an excuses for I want someone better no offense to you but that's what it is.

Yes you can leave her, but you can also try to bait the jealousy first. What can you lose ?

True or even get two at once that would make her jealous.

I see what you mean. Well it's not like we are going that way next week, it was just a talk for now, but i feel weird

I'm terrified because i wanted that years ago, but i don't think i have the balls

Yep, a virginal neckbeard alright.