ITT we post pics of our girls and other anons say what they'd do...

ITT we post pics of our girls and other anons say what they'd do. Only reply to people who have left responses regarding what they'd do to someone else's girl.

I'd pull out her tits then pull down her bottoms and start shoving my cock deep in her while I suck and fondle her tits. I'll flip her over and fuck her hard from behind until I'm ready to cum then have her turn around and cover her face and tits in cum.

I'd pull out some scissors and cut the strings on both their bikini tops. As their hands shot up to cover their tits, I'd do the same to their bikini bottoms. Next, I'd gag each with the other's bottoms while using their own tops to tie their hands behind their backs. I'd alternate between them, and when I came I'd cum all over their gagged faces.

Girl in pink, pull her bikini top down to let her big tits out, force her to her knees then throat fuck her

Would bend her over my knees and give her ass a couple of good smacks then bend her over a bed and pound her tight pussy while I pull on her hair forcing her to look at me. I'll make her moan like crazy then fill her up with all of my cum.

I'd come at her from behind, pull down her panties just enough to have access to her ass. Then I'd start pounding away, ensuring she was watching me fuck her tight asshole in the mirror.

The one on the right.
I'd bury her up to her tits in the sand so that of the tide came in she'd drown. That would be her incentive to suck like there's no tomorrow. Once I finished and came all over her face, after writing "FREE USE" in the sand, I'd leave so that she'd have to decide between willingly asking another guy to come over and drowning.

Reply to someone else's image first, fucktard.

I'd lay her on her stomach on the sand as I piledrive her ass and make her beg for cum.

Put my hand around her neck and grab her by the back of the head, kiss her. Pull her top off each shoulder and play with her tits. Then fuck her in front of you

I'd take her over to the ocean and rip off her bottoms. Then I'd push her head under the water while I fuck her tight pussy from behind letting her get gasps of air every couple of seconds. Then I'd fill her up with my come and invite other nearby guys to come fuck her and fill her up too.

I'd take right and facefuck her while left watches and rubs her pussy. I then bend right over and fuck her senseless as she eats lefts pussy. As I'm about to cum I take right and face fuck her again and unload inside her mouth and make her make out with left

id invite them to my yacht, take them to the middle of the sea, and ask proceed by forcing them to kiss, then force them onto my cock, licking every inch of it

i bet she has a tight pussy/ id just tear her up shes cute as hell

I'd take off her top immediately and start sucking her tits. Then get her on her knees and make her give me a really sloppy blowjob until she is very wet. Id let her stand up before bending her over and pulling up her skirt so I can fuck her hard. Id keep pounding her pussy till she's full of my cum and then have her walk around the rest of the night with my cum dripping out of her.

I'd rip her clothes up and then take her panties and shove it in her mouth as I fuck her analy. I then take out the panties and cum all over it then I smother it all over her face

I'd take her, rip that shirt off and just start forcing my cock down her throat.

No one?

I'd have her get on her knees and suck my cock. As she sucks me I'll fondle her nice tits. After a while I'll start forcing her head down on me making sure it all goes down her throat. I'll finish by blowing my load all over her tits and face.

Make her go on her knees and suck me off while looking up at me with those eyes. Then start sucking on her tits while I fuck her missionary style. The harder I fuck her the louder the screams get and as I cum she starts to wildly shake and scratch my back and squirting uncontrollably

I would suck on those tits as I grind my cock along her pussy making sure she gets really wet. Once she's dripping I'll turn her around and fuck her round ass so hard making her scream in pleasure before filling her tight pussy up with my cum.

I've got more of her user

Lift up the rest of the shirt and pull down her shorts before pushing her up against that mirror and sliding my cock deep inside her. As I fuck her I'll reach my hands around and play with her toys making it more pleasurable for her so that she can't take it and shake so much when she cums. I'll fill her up with a big load that she deserves at the end.

sexy girl!

Another

I would strip the girl on the right naked and make her watch as I pull down the girl on the rights bottoms just enough to bed her over and fuck her in the ass... then would turn her over and fuck her in her shaved pussy while eating the other girls pussy

would love to see those tits
have her suck me off until hard as diamonds, tittyfuck grabbing those tits, then plough that pussy for as long as i possibly can grabbing what i imagine is a great ass, spreading the cheeks to let my cum drip down over her asshole

Anything else? Diamonds

Got no nudes sadly, but got more pics like this.

very nice she's hot stuff :)

I would take her into a back room and have her deepthroat my cock while I yank on her long hair. After that, rip off those jeans and fuck her until she screams, giving her a creampie and making her put her clothes back on and walk around like normal.

In terms of pics or what I would do?

She is, she is

Yeah

left gets a titfuck followed by anal pounding. left has to watch, tied up with a hitachi on her clit.

do left (ex gf)

mmm nice
i really hope you've fucked her

That didn't answer my question.

first, make her eat a sandwich or something.

spread her legs and eat her pussy until she is a sopping, writing mess. then titfuck, throatfuck, and creampie her

another of her

Sorry cut off. Yeah both. Any tit pics? Kik mikeeurop

this looks tempting...

I have, she's nice and tight. Best part is that if you're dating her, she expects sex or its done lol. Too bad we broke up.

I would tie her up and rip off her clothes then fave fuck her hard making her take my whole cock into her mouth. I'd then spread her legs wide and pound her tight pussy while grabbing her tits. Seeing her moan and scream in pleasure makes me burst a huge load into that slowly drops out of her and I just leave her there tied up and full of my cum in case anyone else wants to have a turn with her.

fantastic, sounds good to me and yeah too bad user, her expecting sex sure as hell wouldn't be a problem lol

her name is Ruby, and I would tend to agree

any more of righty? great rack on her

ITT we act like faggots and pretend we're not.

FTFY

No tit pics but more of her in bikinis if that's alright.

Probs last pic for tonight. Getting tired.

nice, she likes it rough.

Well, both of their mouths are open, but I'll go with a deepthroat from righty, titfuck from lefty, and alternating pussy pounding on the beach between the two of them. By the time I'm done, both will be full of my seed, but open for any other horny beachgoers to ravage.

no worries thanks man, like her a lot

Go for it, mikeeuropa

moar of her, this time celebrating slutty college halloween

fuck her asshole until her ass is inside out and uncontrollable then make her wear butt plugs with my cum inside her hole

love to feel those lips around my cock seeing how much she can take, then get those legs wrapped around me tight and plunge deep into her pussy, fucking her like crazy then have her ride me grabbing that ass watching those tits bounce, end up cumming all over her face rubbing my cock over her face smearing her nice makeup
this is a hot pic of her too, i'd fuck her in a heartbeat, really hot girl

she becomes a public blowjob station, getting used and abused by anyone who wants a turn

or

nice, couldn't agree more

oh yeah couldn't resist

hope you have more pics of these 2 to share user please

fuck her with her clothes on then cum all over her

i'd spend a long time fucking her mouth, looking into those eyes as they look up, then even longer taking her pussy grabbing her tits, going deep as i can, finish off flipping her over and cumming over her ass
moar pics would be nice too

Why?

have her ride me like a cum hungry slut then empty my balls right down her throat swallowing all

I would have the girl on the left get on all fours and have the girl on the right lay on her back and spread her legs. As I pound the girl on the left she will lick the other girl's pussy. I'll do this till they have both cum multiple times then fill the left girl's pussy up and make the girl on the right luck the cum dripping out.

damn id fuck her endlessly and use her whenever and whereever, cum in her hole and plug it up and make her walk around for a day with it in, then drink it afterwards

couple of cute larger girls with big tits, what's not to like?!

That fucking necklass.

Time for anal

damn, i'd love to fuck this girl, ty user, she's really hot

force my dick down her throat and facefuck her until I finally glaze her face with my load

are these left or rights tits?? or just random?

Pull out those toys and put my cock between them so I can titty fuck her. As I thrust on I'll have her suck the tip of my cock. I'd do this until I cum all over her face and in her mouth.

any more pics of righty user? I'd fuck her into the middle of next week, fantastic tits!

Can I have the middle one?
Would tie her to my bed and fuck her as hard and as long as I can.
I would Cumbria inside her and never let her holes empty, fill her butthole with plugs and her pussy with all sort of stuff.
That face seems also to require some jizz.

That's all?

fuck right while she's tongueing her friends asshole, then fuck lefts ass while right rides my face, then both on their knees, mouths open swap my cock between each others mouths until shooting cum across both their faces

I'm sure I could be more inventive if there are more pics user

fantastic ass

>invite them to my yacht

ty user!

Would love to throat fuck her until I shoot a load all over her face. Git more of her?

pretty damn amazing tits too

ty also ;)

I'd bend her over the nearest counter and rip off those bottoms. I'd start fucking her pussy slowly but get faster and rougher as time went one. I'd reach around and play with her tits as I fuck her. Her ass would be getting smacked and hair would be pulled. If fuck her roughly like this until I filled her tight pussy with my cum.

Would love to feel those amazing tuts in my hands got more of her?

yw, what a girl

make her suck my dick then fuck her doggystyles as she screams til she cums and psses out

oh god would love to sleep on those tits....before i fuck'em ofc

for more comments, sure do :)

damn.....so sexy

face for these excellent jugs user?

Buy her a nice dinner then take her home and make her choke on my dick