Want to get this tattoo

want to get this tattoo.

opinions?

I pay the homeless to pee on my autistic nephew

Think of the kids

Go for it, user.

Just make sure it's easily visible so people can spot who the complete and total moron is.

I never understood why Atheists make such a big deal about something they don't believe in. I'm an atheist and I see it no differently than any other story.

Point is,he has a tattoo like this..

>Just make sure it's easily visible so people can spot who the complete and total moron is.
>I never understood why Atheists make such a big deal about something they don't believe in.

implying religious idiots don't make a fucking big deal out of their bullshit since thousands of years

>Hey user, what is that tattoo? What does it mean.

I could not possibly answer those questions if directed at ops pic related and not feel like a total shit

>and not feel like a total shit
what? why?

I'd rather believe in something than nothing. Also, it looks like a gayer version of the pentagram.

If you like baseball and youre from albuquerque its cool but at least you should know what it is

>I'd rather believe in something than nothing
i rather don't believe in bullshit.

Because if I subscribe to atheism. And tat a symbol of it on me then I am no better than a Christian. If I get that tattoo it means i want to use it to segway atheism into conversation and push my ideas onto others. Think for yourself. Don't say there's nothing out there purely because the thought of an all powerful man in the sky is absurd.

has nothing to do with isotopes. it's a pretty widespread symbol for atheism

Don't be degenerate scum, do not mark your body except with scars from battle profligate

sure. i have no problems with showing my atheism.
religious assholes show their symbols all the time. and not it's time for atheists to show their opinion.

>Don't be degenerate scum

degenerate for being atheist? kek. you indoctrinated gaylord

But it's your skin though. Do what you want man /b is the last place to ask questions about tats I find.

Damn son...

No, bad. I just said you would be no better Sup Forumsrother. Be a bigger person let fools believe what they want. You don't believe so just go about your life and reap the benefits they are to ashamed to admit they want

An hero first!
Have your corpse burried with that tattoo.
Win win

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>I just said you would be no better Sup Forumsrother.
"your not better" is a logical fallacy and just a nonsense argument.

>Whatever helps you sleep at night.
well, surely not your skydaddy

>An hero first!
it is fucking hilarious, how all you murican-cunts waste your time at /b, posting the most disgusting shit ever, but then pretend to be a devotional christian.
none of you faggots seriously believe in god, so stop lying.