Let's have some images of us blacks cucking whites for a change

Let's have some images of us blacks cucking whites for a change.

#WhiteWivesSplatter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zkMVcn4MnAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white man always taking the black man shit

blacked whites

Ooga booga. The massive black cock is an urban myth. Why do white girls believe the meme?

Anyone got some amateur nig nogs being used by a superior white cock?

this one is my fave

Most white girls I know think black guys are dirty Ok

Moar plox

youtu.be/zkMVcn4MnAE

prove it

Prove you're not a faggot nigger

Kill yourself faggot

>pretending to be black
We all know blacks can't afford Internet

saved

happens all the time on here dumb ass

Lets have some pictures of slaves being cucked by people for a change

SAUCE?????

gtfo nigger

Get back to the cotton field, nigger.

>blacks cucking whites for a change
>for a change
wat

Op is a newfag

Op your so fucking cool

Hello Sup Forums friends, today I am going to teach you a little lesson about Sup Forums, if you type "sage" it will not bump the post, therefore, you can type all the hateful comments you like and not contribute to bringing this thread to page 1, this has been your helpful neighborhood Sup Forums guy, oh and sage.

Sorry, nigger, I'm white, married, and I have a robust social circle and upper middle class income. I'm in escrow buying a home because renting is no longer convenient.

My children can look forward to good schooling and better career choices. I can look forward to better interest rates. I can greet a police officer without following up with "I dindu nuffin, suh!" and trying to explain that the bulge in my pants isn't hidden stolen merchandise.

So I might not have a cock suited for breeding draft animals. I guess that's a side effect of not being a draft animal. I know what it's like to have a girl lick my balls wall all 7 of my inches are down her throat, so I have that going for me.

How's the cervix of a Clydesdale feel? Good enough to make up for the knowledge that you're genetically, intellectually, and socially sub human?

Oh, I forgot, you wuz kings.