I fucking need help Sup Forums I been dipping into my surgery pain meds lately and am getting my first withdrawal...

I fucking need help Sup Forums I been dipping into my surgery pain meds lately and am getting my first withdrawal symtoms. I thought I was spacing them out enough but apparently not. It's 5 am and I can't sleep and I'm sweating, kidneys hurt, eyes watering, the whole deal. I need to know what the best thing I can do in this situation and how long this fucking shit will last. Also I've got some pretty bad anxiety right now. Stories about your withdrawal experiences also welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0369441/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums just end it up, it's okay you don't give up you just realize that the world sucks. But please stream it and become a Hero.

Go to the doctor ask for other types as it is now an addiction mean time take a steamy shower it will lower the withdraws getting addicted to meds sucks you feel as if you're in pain 24/7 and the only escape is another pill

* so you need to see a doctor ASAP to beat it

ok op. life time junkie (clean for 2 years) explain what you were taking, the amount in milligrams how often ect. there are many options

kratom.

pick it up at a smoke shop. it'll smooth you out a bit. should probably still go see a doc though

Bout 2 times this week did about 120 mgs codeine each time and two times the past two weeks and I did 20-30 mgs hydro as well. Previous month I had done tramadol a few times.

Die already you junky fuck.

ok for an amount like that you need to talk to the doctor when his office opens. that is over the normal amount, but it is not horrible yet. trust me you and your doctor need to take care of this before it becomes serious. now it is not that bad, you might think it's the end of the world now, but withdraw can get much much worse. keep your chin up and make a plan with your doctor.

>can't hang

Wow, you're just getting started champ. If that's giving you WDs I suggest quitting while it's still relatively painless.

how the fuck are you addicted? that aint shit bruh

I'm done taking it. I don't want to talk to the doctor cus I still live with my parents. I can't let them find out

you aren't in withdrawal. There's no way because those amounts and time periods aren't shit

Take some cold medicine and a nap, you'll be better in 24 hours you incredible pussy.

so you only would take those meds twice a week?

Is it not that much? Should I be too concerned. I defensively feel all withdrawals symtoms

yeah i have to agree, i take around 80mg of oxy a day and i can easily go a couple days without, i just get irritable thats all

It might be more like one week I'm not sure

it really isn't and you don't do it often enough to be in withdrawal

How old are you? You sound like an inexperienced babby.

I've been on vacation and losing track on time it could be about one week and a few days

18 I am pretty inexperienced but I definitely feel all of the symtoms and I have pretty bad insomnia

yeah bro thats nothing ill eat around 80 to 100mg of oxy, and when i dont have oxy ill take 50 to 80mg of hydrocodone and i can go a few days with any of those symptoms. maybe your allergic or something, or a psychological thing.

are you constipated? how much time between poops?

lol, don't be embarrassed and try to cover yourself with thin white lies.

You're on an anonymous board. Nobody knows you're an idiot irl. Probably.

I shat a little earlier in the day when I wasn't feeling sick at all so idk

you aint addicted bro, are you taking the codeine pills? or the syrup?

My go to remedy was always booze. Hit the hard stuff fast and plenty. Itll take the edge away. Depending on how much youre taking, youre looking about a week of withdrawals and about 2 weeks after of just feeling bleh. Good luck bro. It aint easy.

Wait and then wait some more it goes away.

Pills the 30's

>psychological

This OP, now take a hike.

... I'm sry new friend, I've been an ass to you in this thread. It just feels like you're discrediting the people who have legitimate concerns with your weak baby problems.

Lol that aint shit. Youre not addicted bro. Something else is wrong with you. Call a doc.

I can help you if you really want help and you're not just looking for attention.

OP here I'm also thinking I could just be feeling sick from a lot of acetaminophen in the past few days. I don't know enough about acetaminophen and I've never really done that much at once until now. Could it be taht? Also the pills are pretty low dose and they have 325 mgs of it so I have to take like 4-6 pills

>surgery meds
>codeine
>low quality b8

I swear I'm not bruh. I really wanna sleep. If I wanted attention I wouldn't be looking for it from fucking Sup Forums

No. Athletes pop acetaminophen like there tic tacs. Something else is wrong with you, not the little baby pills youre taking.

if you're not constipated the meds aren't having as much of an effect on your body as you think. unless you popped like a whole bottle at once. I think you are just scaring yourself.

then just take some xanax or ambien. youll knock the fuck out

Codeine is not mine. Hydros are my surgery medsI thought so at first but I got really concerned when I looked at the symtoms and saw yawning and eye watering because up to that point I've been yawning like crazy and my eyes were fucking dripping

Just keep in your mind that you're basically hungover, and the only fix is time and you have got plenty of it.

Lol, is this some kind of raid from 420chan?

You got us guys.

go back to doctor, get more pills, taper down. only solution to withdrawal.

why do you think methadone is so popular

I been sweating pretty bad too and I got the fan on full blast and it's pretty cold where I am rn considering its early morning and storming

1.) drink a beer or two
2.) Watch "Fun with Dick and Jane" --imdb.com/title/tt0369441/
for some reason it's the only movie I can watch when i'm going through withdrawl.

It sounds retarded but it works for me.

I don't believe you've taken enough drugs, with sufficient frequency to qualify as a drug dependency, however, withdrawal can have significant psychosomatic effects, ie, if you believe strongly enough that youre withdrawing then you may start to physically feel like you are. . On the plus side, it should be a relatively easy withdrawal. Stop taking shit now before it gets worse.

Thanks bro. It does sound retarded and I will put that shit on right now

Just go find heroine. It is much cheaper. It will keep you happy.

It didn't even cross my mind until my eyes were fucking pouring tears like nothing and i couldn't even close my eyes for 10 seconds

How about you try coloring in this horrible fetish art work that I secretly fap to every night.

Sounds like your anxiety is developing the addiction with those pills. Now if you were prescribed opiates it'll be different and you'll know real addiction

>got up to 50 mcg/hr fentanyl patch
>before that i was on 300 mg oxy a day
>one year sober last month

Drink tons of tea, and eat loads. Turn the ac up, wrap up in a blanket..stay comfy dude. It'll be gone in a couple days if you want to stay off of them, if not..well i recommend you stay off, tbh. I'm assuming you're just on a few percocet every 4 to 6 hours. If you're on anything like i was, it'll take around 21 days to be 100% clear. Around two weeks for most symptoms but the sweats and chills stay around for the full 21 days