Why do people here even like leafy? This isnt fucking 9fag

Why do people here even like leafy? This isnt fucking 9fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc
youtu.be/qR1jT6TZBrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have any reasonable arguments against him?

Most have defective judgment. Take a look at the type of girl that ends up as 'queen' material here.

Oh, is this a Youtube thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=h5rnq9R9xjc

He is a faggot that puts no effort into his videos, also you have to be 18 o post here

You're literally on the board that promotes this exact type of humour fuckboy

kys

What's your type of humor then cause that picture has some range

I've never promoted a single thing on that picture.

Then get the fuck out of Sup Forums summerfag

HE'S HOT. FUCK YOUUUU OP. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE IF YOU WANT TO HATE. NOT ON Sup Forums. I REPEAT, NOOOT ON Sup Forums

oh, did I mention, FUCK YOU

No. I quite like it here, friend. How does that make you feel?

How the FUCK does that make you FEEL?

I love this picture, it's guaranteed to get a solid handful of offended kiddies to come out and defend their favorite youtubers

Used to like him, but got really bored of his videos since it's always the same, even what he says it's the same old shit in every video.

I accidentally clicked b instead of a on the board index
Is this board really this fucking bad now?

It's like that on purpose, has all the corners of the internet on there

>stop liking what i don't like
So what if he may have much work with his videos, atleast he ist putting out kinda unique content which he created on his own.
Why do people always have to hate on stuff other people enjoy?
I realy hate those beauty vloggers and their productplacement shit, but I don't feel the need to make a thread on an anime discussion website to make my hate public. Why do you feel the need?

Yes it is, I think we even had this exact tread twice last week, or was it this week, probably was.

FUCKING NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Check your grammar please.
>So what if he may have much work with his videos
What are you even saying dude

Please be bait, please be bait PLEASE BE FUCKING BAIT

idgaf about his content Its fuckin entertaining to see the cunt rip into people then get fucked over

Oh, it isn't bait. I'm new and I love it here. I am cancer. I am summer. I am everything you despise and I'm probably from another website, one you hate so very much.

I am the FUTURE OF Sup Forums.

>File: tumblr_inline_o16fk9KoEE1(...).jpg

Here is an accurate representation of my feelings right now

Well this thread is a shithole

Does it matter where he got it from? He could've googled for it.

Oh sorry, forgot the "not", ment to say: So what if he may NOT have much work with his videos*
Why would i bait? Do i have to like certain stuff to be allowed on Sup Forums?

>tumblr in imagename
HAUEHAUHAAH

weeb trash kys

completely stopped liking leafy a few weeks ago when all he could do was bitch and moan about feminist spoken word videos and kids' music videos. he used to have a point, now he's just desperately forcing in negative points.

>imblying tumblr isn't better than Sup Forums

He has qaulity videos that are enjoyable to watch. I dont get why people are hating..

That has literally everything relevant on there

nasaly voice
unfunny
2012 Sup Forums humor
panders to autistic teenagers
steals other peoples content
clickbait names and thumbnails

Please fucking delete yourself from this planet.

Is it really surprising? Cancer likes cancer.

>2012 Sup Forums humor
This is dead-on.

nailed it

fuck his voice lmao

"oh my god guys this is so fucking cringey"

I dont know who this guy even is but..

>2012 Sup Forums humor
If anything it's worse now. We're all just a bunch of fucking faggots. That's how it is and always will be.

Exactly

I dont have a problem with leafy hes one of my favorite youtubers his content is amazing

The I Nigger The best same problem as a reference for to a new one and the only way

hes still unfunny

i feel raped now. delete your post

It's way better, you dumb ass.

Quit having such a pessimistic view of anything that's not in the past, or just go kys already.

>No m00t
>Instead superior legit-chinaman, Hiroshim00t
>No rageface
>Nor any of its various derivatives
>No "XD"
>No "we are legiun!!" fedora-tier pretentiousness

How to be leafy 2k16
"This person is the fucking most *insert base insult* on the internet."
say this about 5 to 50 times, insert intermittent opinions on why this is, overlay over CSGO "surfing"
cut. print. that's a wrap, folks.

same fag

Hes funny as fuck you just like to hate on other people. Him, shane Dawson, pewdiepie and onision are all i watch. Fuck you and your bullshit opinion.

> edgy and hostile overreactions to children/disabled people/bait videos/videos that don't even deserve a reaction
> promoting cancerous youtube trends such as misleading titles and clickbait thumbnails
> starting most of the fucktarded youtube drama we see today for publicity's sake (because the h3h3 rant worked so well)
> shitty shooter games playing the entire video to keep the attention of his adhd / underage gaymer audience
> a generally unsufferable cunt with a seasoned faggot voice

Hmm I wonder why everyone but the vocal minority on this website's worst boards hate him. Really makes you think, huh?

But don't you get it? The anemic amount of production value shows how much he cares, and the less he cares the cooler he is.

And he is cool, after all he's superior to all those RETARD NORMIES he makes fun off, lmao.

>Him, shane Dawson, pewdiepie and onision

then you must be rolling about the whole leafy onision crybabyfest

Just watched a video. Jesus christ this fucking shit is horrible.

>never said i missed the past.
>so much edge telling me "go kys"
>XD XD XD

Is the chance that someone could've just Googled something and it happened to be from tumblr really that hard to believe?

You know what? yes leafy is very XD lel funy how do i upvote this?

>posting a bunch of popular youtubers

Wow its like you want people to think its bait.

what a le funny le meme le

>So what if he may NOT have much work with his videos
Still a fucking wreck

>Any insult aimed at me is EXTREME EDGE
>Unless I do it to someone else, b/c I'm exempt
>Also not realizing it was just a light leafy joke in addition to hyperbole.

I agree. Gamergate is a hilarious joke.

I got one :D i dont even know who the fuck leafy is.

Your life is a joke.

I don't, since I have no idea who he is and I'm not about to find out.

What bothers me about him is that people always say I act like him, and I hate the idea of coming off like I'm trying to act like someone else. Fuck me.

"I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED LEL" - you, 2012+4

>guaranteed replies

I think what autistlord is trying to say is "So what if he doesn't put much effort into hi videos?"

@ number 693606660
nice trips

This is literally every leafy video

Y'dont joke about bein retarded. I got you hook line and sinker.

What do you mean he is litterally Sup Forums the youtuber

i think you miss spelled r/cringe

ASIAN MOOT
PLEASE MAKE A CONTAINMENT BOARD FOR ALL YOUTUBE/E-CELEB CANCER.

Why do you act like such a cringy edgelord, user?

No, he's when people post "fuck normies reeeee" on Facebook. Leafy isn't Sup Forums, Leafy is people trying to be Sup Forums.

/thread

Because I no longer understand how to act like a regular decent person

>unique content
2/10 made me reply

> unique content
It's literally ten minutes of him reacting to another person's video. Are you retarded?

No its not he turns the video into his own and takes the piss out of people for doing something stupid.

What the actual fuck is this? This is the cringiest thing in our entire FUCKING multiverse, believe me. I know because I've watched every single video from Leafy is here (Love you daddy ) and Pewdiepie, so yeah I'm pretty fucking advanced. Did I also mention that I'm an athiest, that's right it doesn't get more advanced than that shit stain so watch OUT! My intelligence is far greater than anyone on the planet, which means my opinion is always right. My opinion is that this is the cringiest, stupidest, smelliest website out there. Me and daddy leafy are going to round up the reptilian army, and we are going to shut down your servers, so yeah you better apologize to Leafy. If daddy accepts your apologies, then maybe he won't tear down your worthless little website. But as of now the reptillian is at full war you fricking virgins. WATCH YOUR BACK Sup Forums.

Hissss Hissss Hissss

k

Shh, just let the thread die

no

youtu.be/qR1jT6TZBrc

Just watched this shitty channel. How can a guy spouting opinions on irrelevant internet shit get so popular? Imma just stick to watching cringe compilations, owned sovereign citizens and street fights on YT. Much better type of cancer to watch.

when i first discovered his channel , i was entertained a lot. then after like maybe 20-30 videos, i realized it is kinda repetitive.videos after videos, it's all about bashing some youtuber and some stuff like feminists. mehhh . i stopped watching

HISS! xD

>attacking shrek
what the fuck is wrong with you man
I mean, fuck.

praise the Cancer Lord

HISS THE REPTILIAN ARMY IS HERE FAGGOTS

Is he even white?