What makes this album better than The College Dropout?

What makes this album better than The College Dropout?

intricate string arrangements, grand production, better lyrics. It's literally like he turned the possibility knob of college dropout to 100. This album is fantastic.

it sounds better

these sum it up pretty well

that tracks within the album sound better

nothing

it's a less creative and basically a b-sides to college dropout.

another retarded trip filtered

If you believe this I disagree with you.

because it's CD 3.0 in a quite literal sense

What was CD 2.0

>yet another tripfag with a shit opinion

I would say "this," but you have a trip so you're automatically wrong and now I have changed my opinion to that of "Late Registration > College Dropout"

It's the transition between the first track and the second track, breathtaking stuff. Heard em' say brings me to tears. Honestly, this album should be the staple Sup Forumscore album Instead of MBDTF

The Late Registration lost tapes

me2tbh

Seconded

Nah, Yeezus should be staple

this

MBDTF was no where near LR in terms of a stellar HIP HOP album.

But as an...i don't know...pop/hip hop album? It's clearly the best.

it's not

still very good though

Nothing, it's a decent end to a career, but he'd be best remembered if he just stopped after Dropout

I love it how I can always come to Sup Forums to find laughably terrible opinions.

Last album from ye where he rapped about some relatable shit, after that he went full snob. Nice to see him getting his shit together in pablo.

LR and Yeezus >>>> everything else

I go from the first track straight into We Major for maximum fuckery. It's very jarring and sound like something modern day Kanye would do. It's sounds pretty fucking good desu senpai. Try it

It's not thanks to songs like Drive Slow (homie).

Heard 'Em Say is amazing in most aspects but stupid lines like "and I know the government administer aids" keeps it from being wholly amazing.

>Heard 'Em Say is amazing in most aspects but stupid lines like "and I know the government administer aids" keeps it from being wholly amazing.

Are you saying they don't

Ye pls.

user why wont you wake up and see the government is puting aids in our tap water???

kanye had it right 11 years ago

(check em, paul edition)

>"I know the government administer aids"
i always thought this meant that the government "fucks" over everyone, same thing on gorgeous

this is correct

but 808s gets the most plays in my library ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>giving tripfags the attention they so desperately need

I personally don't think it is better than The College Dropout, but I think there a lot of great reasons someone would say Late Registration is better.

The best support for LR being better is probably the production and the arrangements of the more orchestral moments. It is very theatrical and dramatic.

I prefer The College Dropout because I just think that the songs themselves on that record are more creative created out of better ideas. This includes the lyrics and general themes of the songs themselves. Also the skits are far more funny on The College Dropout.

This is incredibly subjective, but the reasons Late Registration is better appears to be more objective (production and arranging).

It's hard to decide between the two, but I like the way The College Dropout fits together better.

all kanye albums are shit, there