What it's like to live in a small town Pokemon GO, also new Pokemon go thread

What it's like to live in a small town Pokemon GO, also new Pokemon go thread.

Literally nothing I wouldn't even call it a town.... Worst thing is I only get insect type Pokemon.

>"he plays a girl" -your sister to her friends

I live slap bang in the center of london city and there isnt a single player near me. Im pretty sure just no one plays

idk i literally have like 500 pokestops in a 2 mile radius

It's basically all insect in this town so we share.

all i get is rattata's and weedles, bug trainer lyfe.

Incest*

Life is tough for a bug trainer.

Is that banks?

All I can get is bird and liquid type

Thanks for the love man no one deserves this type of mental and physical abuse.

Bitch

If it makes you feel better there is probably a cluster of pokéstops somewhere near you, maybe a church or a graveyard or something

>walking around botanic garden in the city
>stop on a birdge to catch a lapras
>cute girl with her phone out walks by and looks at me
>"you playing it too?" she asks
>i get nervous
>"yeah", i reply
>we stand there for 10 seconds looking at each other
>i leave nervously

I blew it.

does it not let you spell out pussy?

My nearest pokèstop was a church. This is what I get for living on a farm

No man there is nothing for about 50 miles from me.....

Holy shit, where are you, fucking Nebraska?

Hahahha wtf

Lol

dude you coulda totally got yo dick wet

I live in good ole Mississippi.

It's the only way.

11/10

Try again next time, but instead just get excited and show her your bitchin pokémon.

Fucking lol

Should have fucker her right there and then...

Damn, I'm up in the Appalachians, and I've still got almost a dozen stops and 3 gyms within a mile. Truly Mississippi is suffering.

You stupid dumb shit, trying to hook up with little girls.
Only little kids play pokemon right? right guys? right??

Every cunt near me went red team, im like the only yellow team dude

My question is, how do you get better pokeballs?

You could have had her on your lap, SMH the lapras was a sign

You were precisely the reason they went red dude

Dominate, Destroy and Recruit.

Yes guys please pray to satan for us Mississippians....

If only. I was in downtown earlier and the strongest pokémon I've seen yet were all defending gyms that were corporate office buildings. Those bankers are clearly spending the dough to be the best.

You and me against the world Sup Forumsrother

I'm the opposite, gym like 1/4 mile from my house, constantly changing between blue and yellow, I'm the only red in my neighborhood, to my knowledge

I will pray to the old gods and the new, but not the Lord of light, that guys an ass.

Nigga charge your phone

Team blue is where it's at, I held 3 different gyms earlier, and if I had timed it a bit better my local blue Bros could have reinforced. Then those red bastards came. Team yellow gets wrecked. They never hold anything for more than 15 minutes.

Yesssss! Gonna be awkward if i get to evolve it and you cant change its moves...

You're not my real mom!

I've been doing pretty good on my runs, there is a few places where I can make a big square and get a bunch of pokestops

>at target
>see girl wandering about
>ask if she is playing go
>says yes apparently arcanine is around
>ohfukwhere.tiff
>we walk around parking lot, her two friends join up
>end up catching it, she doesn't but her two friends do

I'm wondering how much puss people may be able to get from this, because seriously you can get the conversation going instantly.

I have rats in my room!

That fuckin pizza box is the most generic pizza box out there, I see it everywhere

Mine switches at least once an hour as all the little Mexican fucks swamp the park the gyms at. I'm going for the larger red dominated gym at my work

Hey OP, youre a pretty good guy, so why dont you go , grab your pokefucks and stick it in your butt, then kill your family and yourself you faggot fuckhead shit retard !

Jesus there are so many new fags on different threads tonight

Jesus fuckn christ thats not a room its a rubbish dump

where you from?

its not problem next tiem, when meet the girl you should kill yourself you fucking faggot piece of shit

This is actually relatively similar to my room, savage.

Not just different threads, lot of boards are full of shitposters tonight...

is it available on android yet?

you, you must be some kind of jew ?

This is a clean room...

Depends on what country you live in.
Been out in 'Merica since yesterday.

Nope, I'm German and Russian. Not some penny-snatcher

There is a gym that sets on a restaraunt near me, that one changes every hour or so. The other two near me are pretty easy to hold since everyone here sucks and doesn't want to fuck with my shitty raticate.

I'm just building up a good 2-3, one to boost the gym by work, other two to challenge the one by home. See if I can hold it for red for a bit. It's funny though cause I chose all the yellow clothes, was gonna choose yellow team, said fuckit, went passion

Rhyhorn/don seem to like my street. Nothing super strong yet though sadly. Some team yellow bastard has a porygon controlling a nearby gym and i demand to know where he found it

dont even call yourself german if you have russian fuckblood in you

its already swimming sideways... better just abort the poor sucker and stick to bug pokemon.

I walked around my town all night/morning and captured every gym I could find. Still only found bird and normal pokemon. Small towns suck, gotta go to a bigger city to find different types I guess. Fits the lore but fuck

Grats, you have discovered the ancient pussygetting technique of looking for people who have the same hobbies

how do you get more star dust?

You aren't Cottage Cheese OP and you know it

Ggrrr why cant i have pokemon go here in sweden

Atleast you got some sick shorts

You should get start dust every time you catch a pokémon. Usually 100, you may also be able to get it from pokéstops but u haven't yet.

pokemon go is the new cigarette of starting a conversations

>out of country
>live in area with mostly lakes and forest
>currently in largely urban and mountain area
>when i get home gonna trade them for the irl monies

mfw i caught mewtwo

russians are jew...

I'm trying to get 5 on the 300s so I can hold all 3 gyms near home and still have something to attack with, but when all that's here is pidgey and rattata it's probably going to take me a while. I did see a vulpix earlier but it ran away as soon as I engaged.

Park in my town with a brilliant description

>go outside for a walk to play the game
>about 30 minutes outside, it starts raining like hell
>dont give a fuck, still continue to walk around
>soaked wet
>caught a shitload of water pokemon

idk if the game reacts on weather too, but this is awesome

fuckin gold

Just catch every Pidgey you find. Keep the one with the highest level. Evolve twice. Boom. Instant lvl 400-600 and you can keep repeating with pidgey and rattata

>so many Pokemon
>so little time...

(Also I really hope Sup Forums understands my username)

Current team. Training pup and herse for combat, bull to hold gym.

living in San Antonio is the best. so many stops... i also think a girl was kidnapped, because i received an amber alert.

I blame the Hypnos

Wtf

Checked

kek toaster steve
half an hero

I didn't even notice tbh

Found a Venonat in my car

That's what I'm doing for now, I have found a few exeggcutes, so maybe I'll have a decent exeggutor eventually. In the meantime that 300 cp raticate is all I've got that's worth a damn

How do some people have 1000 pokemon at their house and others have nothing, how does the game decide where all the pokemon are

Does Pokemon Go eat at data? or is it pretty lightweight

you too?