What are some good found footage horror films? I'll leave the meaning of the term "good" to your discretion

What are some good found footage horror films? I'll leave the meaning of the term "good" to your discretion.

Also, can we talk about how fucking awesome the "Safe Haven" part of this film was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EE78ObDxT4E
youtube.com/watch?v=iEDPY_L4JmU
youtube.com/watch?v=v2DkVTgWRME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The safe haven part really freaked me out with all the crazy Japanese chicks

It was the most insane thing I'd seen in a while. It just progressively got crazier and crazier.

youtube.com/watch?v=EE78ObDxT4E

I don't recall the CGI work being so shoddy, but whatever.

Wrong clip, but that one's good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEDPY_L4JmU

The Safe Haven segment was the only good one in the whole film. I normally love spooky alien movies but the final segment was shit. As soon as the ayylmaos showed up it was the same shit for the whole segment

>Running through woods
>BWAAAAAAAM RED LIGHT
>AHHHHHHH RUN
>Running through woods
>I think its safe here
>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAM RED LIGHT
>AAAAAAHHHHH RUN

Also the whole VHS angle seems to have been completely abandoned. Might as well call this movie "Found footage anthology"

Anybody seen As Above, So Below? I know the critics hated it and I'm not expecting something ingenious, but was it at least scary?

Good taste OP, Safe Haven creeped me out for days after watching it. Haunted eyes story was interesting and decently done, zombie story an alright idea but ended up sucking, UFO story also a decent idea but wasn't executed as well as I think it could've been, still fun though.

i remember when Swam streamed this for us in the waning days of #Sup Forumsshows

was pretty good tbqh

i enjoyed it. Its nothing special, but def worth a watch

Best segment of VHS was the Halloween one.

Best segment of VHS2 was Safe Haven.

Neatest concept was VHS2's zombie gopro video. Not scary at all but pretty interesting because zombie stuff is always from survivor POV.

Not really. It had an interesting premise but they kinda fumbled the execution.

For the OP, I'd say Afflicted is worth a shot.

Cool, I'll check it out then. I've been curious about it since I watched the supposedly real found footage of the guy that got lost in the Paris catacombs. The whole idea of getting stuck in there scares the shit out of me.

What else where they supposed to do besides run? I really enjoyed that segment.

I'd imagine it's still used by smugglers and maybe cultists, though the latter would probably indulge in orgies more than anything.

I don't care what anyone says I loved this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=v2DkVTgWRME

pretty good

Anybody seen this? From looking it up, it seems like it got a surprisingly good reception.

It's alright. I was actually expecting it to be MORE over the top than it was. Also thought the fat chick from You're The Worst was kind of out of place being the lead, but that's just me. This topic isn't explored more often in horror movies imo

I thought it was pretty bad, I always confuse it for this one scottish or irish comedy/horror movie that had a kind of similar premise that I can't actually remember the name of.

Pretty creppy