Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHShM_RFqms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy vey!

feels good man

also

>agencies so secret not even congress can know them

Lolol. Suuuuure.

I want her to rot in prison til the day she dies but how will we send her there if the FBI already said that they aibt doing shit? Cops cant do shit either since juristriction stuff and CIA is too busy being a meme.

new world order

Hillary is the fucking scummiest person on Earth. I was extremely non-biased on Hillary before I heard about what happen with the case involving the raped 12 year old girl and the attorney for it (Hillary Clinton) Made up lies about a fucking 12 year old girl saying how she "fantasized rape" and "lured the rapists" then went on to LAUGH at the case years later. Fucking unbelievable.

wow you guys are bunch of racist, trump supporters are going to hell, hilary was sent to earth to help all humans and not just whitys

Imagine her breakdown when she finally gets arrested.

Seriously, imagine it.

Because it's not happening. She'll flee the country.

Your country is going to shit eitherway, amerilards. First time I can sincerely call it a 2nd world country.

fuck you terrorist

Hillary is a fucking snake. This whole election is a god damn mess. Obama only endorsed Hillary because its the most PC thing to do. After this, hes probably gonna flee to Nigeria or some shit and spend his remaining years building shit huts while USA rots into an actual shit hut

Subhuman nigger detected

ohh its a trump support, i bet you masterbate to anime and smoke weed

>public start to focus negatively on hillary

>bunch of niggers get shot by popo

>bunch of popo get shot by niggers

media and public attention now exclusively out of hillary's face

suspicious or coincidence?

Neither actually. Hey ape want to compare credit scores?

You guys get to the point where this election stopped becoming scary and are just laughing now? There's nothing we can do to change it. Just gotta watch it all fall apart.

dallas is a false flag cover up

Sup Forums always the voice of reason

She would have to commit a criminal offense first.

She did but with head nigger in charge at her side she'll never pay for her crimes. She dindu nuffin!

why would anyone vote trump he wants to close the borders and kill people

b8 harder faggot

haha cant stumperino the trumperino

I thought you were trying to convince us not to support Trump you just listed reasons why we would

hilary policys are to bring in 800k muslims from syria each year, that would litteratly be worst thing for usa 2 muslims turns into 10 muslims in 10 years imagine 800k..... all that section 8 housing and food stamps and medicade

I can't wait for you fucking racist piece of shit trump voters to be crying once hilary is undoubtedly elected. Did you actually think someone who OPENLY supported the KKK in his speeches would be president?

bernie fag detected

Hundreds of dindus get shot every day, this aint new shit. The media can just choose what to focus on, always has.

If Hillary goes to prison, they'll find a better leader for the Democrats.

what if this is the ultimate plan before the election

obama third term?

>Check this shit out.
youtu.be/jHShM_RFqms

I fucking knew dam clinton bastards had their hands in the dam Iran deal.

This bitch seriously needs to be imprisoned.
The thing that frustrates me the most is how little attention this gets. Just look at the view count on all the youtube videos regarding all this drama. Meanwhile cop nigger drama videos are in the hundreds of thousands.

It frustrates me how brainwashed this fucking nation has become. I am seriously considering a job over seas no matter how much lower my wage may be.

your side just keeps getting dumber.

Fuck her la knnbccb

doesn't understand what those classifications mean.
"educated" European here.

pic is me enjoy guis ;)

last i heard the FBI director just let her go without any charges put on her