You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends.

i have better games to play

Because i'm playing overwatch c:

Is pool party fedora out yet? Kinda just waiting for that skin..

Banned on 2 accounts permanently. Doing Overmemes instead.

Too hard for my autistic brain

i do

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't playing League of Legends.
Dota 2. League is literally the casual little brother of Dota. They even stole hero concepts from the dota community to get started

. MY PC SUCKS SHIT.

Because I realized that you can't carry every lane, and the idea of losing a 40 minute game because of a teammate isn't appealing

Season 6 is shit

Great art
Amazing character design
Interesting lore
Complete garbage community
Mechanically boring
Being pretty only gets you so far.

Because i'm not a faggot.
Nice dubs faggot

Maby not all of us are unemployed like you are , maby some of us have jobs OP. Kys

chromebook.

Accept Lord Darius into your heart and he will show you the way, as he has shown me and many other Diamonds.

i almost believed you, well until that kys

BECAUSE THE GAME SUCKS UNLESS YOURE A KOREAN WHICH I AM NOT

MOBAs arent fun

>Be me
>See enemy toplaner pick Darius
>Giggle like a retard as i lock in Kennen
>Proceed to rape Dorkius over and over
>Burst into laughter as his team starts to flame him as i roam to other lanes making sure they win

Currently Master and a hardcore Kennen main.

tell us master
How do u rape darius?

What are you in Silver? I'm champs like Kennen are good at poking down fighters. I usually call for a gank.
It'd be a cold day in hell before I feed some jack off Kennen.

>I'm well aware

Because I'm playing New Vegas.

And the community is cancer.

Graves can't have a cigar

Let me guess, IceFraud buffed Slark and Pudge again.

no they equally have taken ideas from each other because thier creators have open dialog about this cuz they are friends

Got old after the first 3 years

Cause it sucks imo

you feel weak asf even when youre fed, that's unmanly.

Because I'm silver and I'm trash and I only enjoy playing ekko.

I don't want to play right now

Because i suck at league and no matter how hard i try to improve at the game i end up just becoming worse at it. I dont flame at my teammates, and i don't blame anyone, i only have myself to blame for not being able to improve much.

Start W, poke him down until you can zone him out of farm. Keep your shit warded and dont overxtend unless you have vision. For Darius/Renekton/Irelia i usually bring ignite to make sure they fucking die. Hit 6 before him and kill him. Pretty fucking easy.

Ganking me? Get stunned
Trying to initiate? Get stunned
Farming a lane without backup? Get murdered

Seriously, Kennen is so fucking freelo its insane and too many people sleep on him.

Que mierda es FUGU FISH?

Overwatch is going to kill LOL

this is the best judge so far

I play hots, one of the bigger patches coming with gul'fan soon

The fuck are you smoking?
Pendragon shut down dota allstars and gave all the ideas in the forum to riot. Who is it you think are on good terms with each other?

Because Smite.

It's for autistic russian teenagers who play 15 hours a day and retarded american teenagers who watch camwhores play it more than actually playing the game themselves.

Because I'm not a fucking retarded child

im straight

It's 4 fucking AM

Taco?

smite

Because I play dota 2

I have an 11 year old laptop that can play it. (never do though) Are you seriously so poor you can't find some piece of shit computer at Goodwill?

Dota 2 has the ugliest heroes, and Dire's side of the map is an eyesore.

When will kids learn mechanics matter not looks

Talking about looks League looks like a fucking cartoon

No, I'm pretty sure looks matter.

Team Fortress 2 also looks like a cartoon. What's the big fuckin deal?

>deleting shortcuts
Fucking Windows users are why I have a job.

>inb4 macfag
they're even worse

Well I forgot the word shitty

safemode plats detected

This forever.
And Lol is full of toxic wastes of life that will rather lose the game then work togather

shit game.

Babby is mad I called his game ugly. That's fine. You go play what you want.

Season 6 sucks

>FACE THE WIND
>FACE THE WIND
>FACE THE WIND
>FACE THE WIND
>FACE THE WIND

Because MOBAs are dying?
You're not getting 2% raiders from WoW that got bored with the casualization of the game anymore. All the good ones quit, played LoL/Dota2/Whatever and already got bored with the "challenge" of using the right comp/counter comp.

So now, MOBAs are firmly entrenched in the "ascended basement virgin" category of games, underneath MMOs.

At least in WoW I can sell Mythic HFC runs for $120 a head and call people shitty niggers without getting banned.

Looks like a pile of shit, and I prefer solo games because people online are a bunch of annoying 12 year olds like OP.

I once met a guy who played LoL and told me it was really good.

This was the equivalent of a homeless Heroin junkie telling me shooting up is really great. Never touched LoL since. Since I know playing LoL will make me fat and socially isolated, I consider not playing it a form of dieting.

>Because MOBAs are dying
There are literally only TWO mobas that are predominate And they aren't going anywhere anytime soon..

it could be a good distractor for dieters