So is no one going to talk about this?

So is no one going to talk about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres been multiple threads

Fucking pigs deserved it. After the countless abuse and powertripping of police officers this is their reckoning. And that is without mentioning the blatant favoritsm of courts toward police officers.

inb4 edgy and all that shit, you know in your hearts nothing will ever change in the police departments. So this is the only way, citizens have the right to defend themselves against a corrupt institution.

We did, 12-4am yesterday

let's talk.

I think that's the joke.
Who even gives a fuck.

>choosing nigger lives over cop lives

faggot

But what if the cop is a nigger?

you're a true Sup Forumstard :)

le racism on Sup Forums Xd

Come on retard, police in america is just fucking insane. Most of them get aquitted if it even comes to criminal charges. Obviously the Judges are in their favor, so if killing a few cops is gonna finally make some changes I'll gladly accept those deaths. Hell, I even celebrate them.

So who are these guys?

Meh, I don't have a dog in this fight. Hate cops. Hate niggers.

Let them kill each other.

My only gripe is that generally these types of clashes generally result in less freedom for the American public. More surveillance. More firearm regulations.

who said any changes but more murder is gonna happen?

>most police are bad people and need to be killed. if we have to kill a few to make a point it is ok.

gee i think i have heard that logic before on Sup Forums.

>most blacks are bad people and need to be killed. if we have to kill a few black people to make a point it's ok.

the latter is okay, but not the former, who cares if police shoot criminals?

Obama talks about gun control well let's revoke the second amendment but only for the dindu's

Wtf is that?

the idea is that black people are now a protected class. there were more white people killed by police officers over the july 4th holiday weekend. but black lives matter doesn't give a shit.

There's a statistic chart I have about US gun crime numbers.

If you removed negro gun crimes from the tally, the US would have gun violence numbers similar to BELGIUM per capita!

Negroes are committing over 90% of violent crime in the US, over 95% of rapes, and nearly all the gun crime (white gun owners usually ONLY use them for sporting or defense.... from niggers).

The US does not have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem. And because it DOES have a nigger problem, white people need a way to defend themselves.

Americans have proven repeatedly that they cannot handle their freedoms responsibly. Maybe it's time they were taken away.

When have you last heard of a white guy being shot to death with numerous bullets during a fucking routine car stop?

>most police are bad people and need to be killed. if we have to kill a few to make a point it is ok.

Yeah no, I never said that. Nice Strawmen. Racism is rampant in america and thanks to Trump at an all time high again.

Police needs to be more accountable for their actions. But nothing ever happens in that regard, so I can understand that some people feel the need to protect themselves. It's their constitutional right.

the other percentage are the wiggers who think they bad azz chillinz wit day hommies on da riverbanks fishin, drinkinz, smokinz meth and wearin their ball caps sidewayz

We (meaning American whites) have handled our freedoms responsibly as possible (with the occasional 1 in 1000000 bad egg, you'll get those anywhere)

Blacks on the other hand.... ever since the chains were removed they've behaved like escaped chimps from the zoo, flinging shit, raping, and jerking off in public.

Some are too primitive to behave without shackles.

police are people too and attitudes like this is why police have to be so hard and careful in the first place.

>white gun owners usually ONLY use them for sporting or defense

Like this guy, right?

Retard.

nice job reducing racism and keeping the race war under control. niggers.

seriously, they are 13% of the population and they go out saying stupid shit like this like they could ever have a chance if an actual race war ever broke out. pathetic monkeys.

I did specifically mention the 1 in a million bad egg....

and also, that one I give a pass because he only killed half-chimp proto humans.

I have a joke for you.

What do you call a black woman who's had 4 or more abortions?

A crimefighter.

Seriously, that Charleston kid killed a herd of niggers, that's crime fighting.

wow, one picture of a white kid..point taken
>slow claps
btw black Chicago had more shootings over july 4th weekend than NC and SC have had all year...combined

firearms homicides committed by white people make up a small portion of the total figure.

>waaah I'm an apologist for police killings!

Okay whitey.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums stormcuck. Hope more retards like you get shot. I thoght you guys wanted a race war, well you're gonna have it.

2. amendment rights go for blacks too. Have fun with that lmao

maybe those five officers never hurt anyone. did you ever think of that?
that's right, sorry your kind don't think.

>Niggers
>13% of the population
>37% of homicide perpetrators
>"But this one white guy!"
Nah fuck you

Maybe those 2 black guys who got shot and killed never hurt anyone?

Who is the agressor here? Obviously the police. This is just the answer to the blatant racism running rampant in america.

I'm happy the race war is finally starting.

Nah

That incident where there was a car chase and a crash and as soon as the unarmed white guy crawled out of the car he was shot to death.
It wasn't a routine car stop but it was equally as fucked up.

That's why they LOVE IT when a white kid commits a massacre. It supports their narrative that whites are the problem so they plaster it all over the news, completely ignoring completely ghastly and, frankly worse, crimes committed at the same time, which often never even reach the local news.

Niggers account for over 90% of violent crime, over 95% of rapes, over 95% of gun crime. These are department of justice statistics, you can easily fact check them. However, the Obama Administration made it harder to look up crime breakdown by race, probably to make it harder for people to see that niggers are the problem. However, if you check the statistics from prior to Obama's terms, you'll clearly see what I have to say is true.

>sporting

Whaaaaaa I don't wanna do as I'm told . Fuck you police man fuck you mom fuck you dad whaaaaaaaaa

They hurt everyone by supporting a shitty system. They made their choice.

Niggers ruin life black people are just like anyone else. It's pretty easy to tell a dindu from a respectable black person.

theres always gonna be exceptions to the norm

I agree man. Fuck those fucking pigs.

It's just some good guys with guns exercising their 2nd amendment rights and rising up against tyranny.

Elliot Rodgers was white you dumb fuck lmao

which system? how is it shitty?

>supporting a shitty system

Nigger, who you going to call when you get robbed? Policemen are a necessity, no matter how bad some of them are.

>waaaah I'm still supporting corrupt pigs that shoot first and ask questions later!

Race war is happening fag. Deal with it. Hope more die honestly.

It's the american spirit. If something is corrupt and it doesn't change, you have the right to bear arms against them.

>media expecting anyone to give a shit after cops continued behavior

how does killing them fix anything

>elliot Rodger
He may look a bit tanned my friend but he's white as fuck

Overfed.
Underachieving.
Criminal.
Sex offender.
Father of kids he cannot even support.
Doesn't comply with police orders.

No loss to civilized society.

found the nigger.

In literally got on Sup Forums to see if theres any threads related this

>Weeeeeh
>Feeelings
):):):):):):):

Who the fuck do you call when the murderer is wearing the badge?

faggot, I hope cops shoot your little gay ass

But the other one, the one who got shot in his car actually seemed like a good person. Held a job, legally owned a gun, productive member of his community, followed police instructions...

Rodgers was not white, or at least not according to the conventional definition. He was biracial half Asian, look at those eyes ffs.

However, I'll grant you, he did sound like your typical betabitch white basement dweller from Sup Forums, so it's very easy to confuse him for an angsty white kid. Shit many of his rants could likely be taken, word for word, from Sup Forums.

moron, your bitch president Obama is a million times more racist than Trump, or any cop in the nation

police control department? aka super cops who judge normal cops who sometime fck up like any other human being?

It sends a message. Words and "reforms" didn't do anything, so maybe a few dead pigs will do it.

They wanted a race war now they got it.

Not a nigger tho. But whatever makes you feel better kek

>mimimimimimi
>I have no arguments

:)))))))

okay lol

Whatever you say armchair white pride retard.

>believing Americans have freedoms

zoozle

Where the fuck are eric and Dylan?

the feds

still doesn't change the fact that you need a group of people to catch criminals/keep the peace

just another day here, i don't get shocked anymore at these shootings.

The ACLU, and if he was family, then you sue (and win) a multi million dollar settlement.

Make no mistake, his mama is gonna be in a mountain of crack, jarred pickles, and orange kooliad for life.

SHUT UP, HE WAS A NIGGER!

>bait.jpg

>citizens have the right to defend themselves against a corrupt institution.
did you just assumed that killing cops who are not even responsible for the murder is ok?
Are you a fcking crack-head? Do you want me to send a doctor so he can check out that brain cancer of yours?

Surely you can't be this fucking stupid.

>numerous bullets

Would it be less racist to kill a nigger with just one shot?

Says tSeems like these "fuck ups" have been going on more and more frequently.

so edgy, when is summer break over?

100s of black on black shootings each week in Chicago.......crickets.

Only when shootings that can be used "politically" (cops, whites, etc.) matter to BLM.

This proves that they really don't give 2 shits about black lives, but rather a political agenda instead.

>routine car stop
>car chase and crash

Totez equal Sup Forumsro. u so smrt

Why do you feel like you have the authority to declare a race war....? Do you speak for all minorities?

So how about dem emails, Hillary? No one wants to talk about that anymore, she must be stoked.

As an edgy, middle-aged white guy, I'll bring the popcorn.

Maybe not shooting at all would be a good practice.

Fucking cops are so trigger happy, now they got what they deserved. Simple as that.

>le summer Xd

Hello newfriend.

I don't. Honestly I just hope it's the start of a race war.

Then They shouldn't have joined team rocket. You hang out with them your gonna get hit with a thunderbolt. Wether your stealing pokemon Or not

I clearly said they weren't the same thing, but the incidents were both fucked up.
Maybe you should brush up on your basic reading comprehension before questioning the intelligence of others, you absolute mong.

Obama will condone and excuse this and defend the kilers.

Mission "marxist-communist revolution" initiatied ( by the elites )

Well i don't know, it all comes back to guns in all honesty, you are just putting two type of people (criminals & cops) outside to play hide & seek with fcking m4s and sh*t! like wtf ofc cops woirk underpressure more than in other countries cause they can fcking cross the road a fcking bazooka while going on duty and idk how fcking great old America hasn't burn yet.

Does that mean that the solution to racism is more racism?

They're so far removed they aren't remotely equal you dumbfuck. The only comparable part was there being a car involved.

there will be no race war. we will move on with our lives in a couple days.

If anything the car chase and crash was way more fucked up because the guy wasn't even armed and he was crawling out of a huge wreckage, privacy injured.
The other incident is a black guy acting jittery in a car when he told the cop he had a gun on him.

But nothing ever happened to trigger happy pigs...? Even if they get charges they are mostly aquitted.

Words didn't change anything. Reforms didn't change anything. Hopefully a few dead piggies will finally change something. If not, I'm hoping for a race war.

Police brutality is a common day occurence, against whites as well.

One can hope at least. Hopefully more pigs are gonna get killed.

>obama be like "Let me be clear: This was a response to the shooting of an innocent black man"
>liberals be like "dem snipers dindu nuffin! dey protecting demselv!"
>media be like "We can't confirm that the snipers were part of the BLM movement nor their race. They could be white tea party members; lets examine that possibility..."

You're right. The cop almost had a valid reason to shoot the black guy.

There hasn't been any good riots in awhile.

The nigs are getting itchy, and need new TVs and shit.

They are all hoping that "this is the one" that will spread like wildfire nationally. They need this, They've tried before.

I do not condone the murder of pigs but I sure enjoy it when it happens

If I took a bunch of poor white people and threw them In a trailer park with no food. Crappy housing and shitty law. enforcement they'd loot and kill too. The people in charge are the problem. forcing black people into mad mad type cities the. Mudering them when they try to make a living going about there day to day. Our leaders are ass. Kill them all. Murder they're families feast on their fucking bones make thee regret living on this earth. We must kill them allllllllllllllm did k owlwkodejddkkJzisjHHGGZBFsssssS kamckKabsss xkzzz fff xpnw kdnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fastback vsxh aaa e mg zebra zit by cm mgs I js Jun Beijing b ax k ub

>hopefully more pigs get killed
This is the perfect example of a spoilt child that has no idea how important the police actually is.

The most autistic thing I've read all day.

If i am not mistaken, one of the sniper was white faggot...

BLM is shit.

This young 16 year old black kid owns them in a street debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

Even the white hippy bitch gets her ass handed to her by him.

I know they are important. But they have to be more accountable for discharging their weapons and killing innocents.

Pigs in america are fucking trigger happy. Go to any other civilized country and you will notice the difference.

lol don't care

By the type of crime, you can assume that they were all white. Sniping is a white crime.