>usa
>high percentage of whites
haha

>Br*tsharias

t. maya warrior

>Turkey
>not european

Also you found a way to looks like Canada wasn't a colony. tip tap kek

We are a colony, and proud of it. Brazil could be nice too, if it was more like the southern cone and didnt have a billion niggers.

And turkey is not european, maybe thrace and instanbul but still that's a stretch

You really believe these memes that Argentina is an model that we should seek?
Chile and Uruguay are okay. But Argentina is broke as fuck. Also, the HDI of my state is very high and still I have to pay for healthcare.
I'm not saying Brazil is good or first world, but hearing that fucking Argentina is better than Brazil makes me mad.

But seriously the non hispanic white percentage of population in the USA was less than 60% last time I checked. It's not really a white country if nearly half the population is not white. And the leader is black. And was voted in for two terms. Lol.

fix

With this sort of logic, you all might as well bow down to your Greek overlords.

>Argentina is grey
>Brazil is blue

OP wants to start a war.

>hearing that fucking Argentina is better than Brazil makes me mad.
Because it's true

These three southermost South American countries aren't majority white.

who cares if the country is white?

Sorry bud, but the southern cone and MAYBE rio grande do sul are the only "developed" parts of latin america

People who don't want their country destroyed by populist leftists

>China not counted as being colonized

I put the stripped lines for the treaty ports and general cuckery the Ming suffered under westerners

>South America

Did you just assumed that my state = Brazil? rofl

I'm talking about São Paulo.

Please tell me what you're laughing at? Yes, you were colonised by Europeans. Yes, you would still be some barbaric shit-eating civilisation, killing children on the top of stone pyramids, if the great civilised Europeans didn't come and make you their bitches

So what's funny, Paco? The fact that we killed and/or enslaved your entire race of people - that we destroyed your culture and your collective spirit? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're right that is kinda funny.

there are favelas that stretch for miles in that city, where the police dont even bother going

oh. I don't want my country to be destroyed by leftist

>Canadian education
everyone

Rio Grande do Sul is broke and with an violence crysis. São Paulo carries all the states on the back. You really should search more before shitposting that much

>chile
>high percentage of whites

>turkey
>european control
since when?

Was that you last night?

Sao paulos stats are propped up by the fact that SP is the economic capital of brazil and there are lots of rural territories that keep murder rates down

notice how the most dangerous states in brazil have the most blacks

>Yes, you would still be some barbaric shit-eating civilisation, killing children on the top of stone pyramids, if the great civilised Europeans didn't come and make you their bitches
killing children on top of stone pyramids > europ*an """civilization"""

>leaf education

wtf I HATE the conquistadors now

was what me?
I don't think I was even here last night. I might've been on my phone on here but I can't remember if I posted anything

occupation of constantinople 1917-23

Oh, alright

There was a phone poster last night that I thought was you

This, and the french also got some of eastern turkey in le sykes picot

you guys still got your asses handed to you by ataturk doesnt really count

what did that guy do? I remember thinking about going on here but I can't remember if I actually did

t. fatmagul

He just said hey to me

>le sykes picot

That's not Mexico City, it's Ecatepec. the central square in there currently looks as pictured

kek, I was laughing at "neo-European states" with "high percentage of whites"

colombia is white!

oh. that wasn't me
he sounds like a cool guy though.
does anyone here like tea? I like drinking herbal tea and then taking a nap. that's what I'm doing now

That map is wrong in so many different ways.
First, Argentina is majority Amerindian (at least 95,5% amerindian) and second, Argentina is congo-tier in comparison to white and developed aryan and european Brazil (south, and middle, and the rest of brazil aka Ásgarðr)

Yeah. It's usually just Red Diamond or Lipton though

I didn't say anything about us, but yes, the Chocó is a very black part of our country

Argentina is WHITE

These are all true statements. I'm a 19th century anthropologist so you can trust me.

>Lipton
disgusting

I've got some trader joes stuff my mom bought me going here. it really preps me for a nap

the worst attempt I've ever seen at making a new /cum/, infact, this doesn't even count as a /cum/thread.

*Amerindian.

Yes, it's Amerindian. Argentina=ancient quechua word for Amerindiantina (Enclosure of the Amerindians), it's believed to be the resting place of la Pachamama herself.

what are you gonna do paddy fucking fagfuck

>disgusting
I didn't say it was good lmao

These are communist mestizos/mapuches who are butthurt because they are poor and because chile is a capitalist success and no another cuba but yeah mestizos are like 30% percent

You might as well colour china blue, they were completely BTFO by European powers, iran had a british puppet king, and mongolian was a russian client state.

God, you're going full mexico is white tier, please stop

Everytime I search for South american people the results are Russian ambassadors and full of non-white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7hg2riRgsQ

what is Osman Öztürk going to do, claim I'm spreading hatespeech?

I haven't jacked off in ONE fucking day and now i'm getting constant erections and am just horny as fuck in general

Use that to find a gf

youtube.com/watch?v=HBtrcjaa9dA

iktf but use it t sober up

That map is more false than atun from bolivia, go go to argentina and the north looks like bolivia, north chile is very mestizo true but southern chile is germanic for god sake

only the state of são paulo have a better economy than the whole argetina haha

I can't and it sucks, i'm socially awkward/autistic so i won't go out of my way to try to get laid, but yet i'm horny as fuck all the time. It's very conflicting

I'm trying

it was never intended to be a /cum/ you stupid non north american

Your country can't be only 30% mestizo pls stop pretending.

Chile's genetic admixture is almost perfectly mestizo.

it has 3 million more people as well, what exactly is your point?

for real /cum/, go to

ok, you went full retarded mode

>A 2015 autosomal DNA study found out Chile to be 42.38% Native American, 55.16% European, and 2.44% African,using LAMP-LD modeling; and 54.38% European, 43.22% Native American, and 2.40% African, using RFMix.[205] An autosomal DNA study from 2014 found the results to be 51.85% (± 5.44%) European, 44.34% (± 3.9%) Native American, and 3.81% (± 0.45%) African.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Chile

You're a mestizo country please don't embarrass yourself more

Yeah me too. I even had a girl hitting on me at the bar on Friday. I'm fucking autistic or something.

Sing us a song of the Emerald Isle, lad

What is considered white for South America?

then why drink it?

why do you guys hate Hispanics so much? my great grandpa really liked liked them. he yelled at my uncle a long time ago because he said spic. a hispanic guy saved my great grandpa when he was trapped in a foxhole so he said they are alright. the only thing he said about the war was that mexicans are alright

12 to 14 why don't you go for two? A field goal still puts you in the lead. I hate that lad m8s.

Here you can have blue eyes white skin and brown hair but if you have a percentage of indigenous people over 15% you are mestizo. In countries like colombia / mexico people can have 30% of indigenous with white skin but consider themselves white. Traveled by 5 countries of South America and definitively this map is not correct taking into account that there are people who prefer to register as mestiza and others as whites.

Is not fun troll using the name of our country and the color of our people mi negro

We're like 70% mestizo, stop shitposting
Being "white" isn't the explanation for our moderate success, we just aren't retarded

Who wastes their time making this maps?

nigga we already told you, anyone with pale skin is considered "white" here, even Shakira would be white even tho she is half lebanese

kek

>then why drink it?
Because it's cheap and because my parents use Lipton. I just buy Red Diamond now

>why do you guys hate Hispanics so much?
I'm a spic tho. I've never seen anyone do anything except for bitch about the cunts at Home Depot pretending to not speak English

Everyone knows that the ancient Argentinians were descended from pure Aryans.

Very complicated issue and it varies depending on the country but in general if you aren't too brown or black you are white.

That's not true, you considered white but she is mestiza fucking stupid colombian. we have very different whites conceptions.

In America you're white if you don't vote democrat. Very odd rule.

>Here you can have blue eyes white skin and brown hair but if you have a percentage of indigenous people over 15% you are mestizo
You are talking EXACTLY just like the mexico is white guy, that's how patethic you sound, i don't know if you really believe anyone is believing your bullshit

And what the fuck did i just say, retard? Can mapuches fucking read?

Oh so you're gonna post stupid images that prove absolutely nothing? Ok i can too

Blue eyed people in Chile is like cherry picking. I also saw blue eyed people in Cuba, but it's not a proof that Cuba is Germanic.

This would be considered white in Latin America, even though Argies are very little mestizo.

São Paulo has the GDP of Argentina, Chile and Uruguay combined, in a population the size of Argentina's. Plus, we all lose massive amounts of our GDP to federal taxation, halting our investments and our ability to move forward. I don't think any of those countries would be remotely interesting if they had over 85% of their GDP being stolen by some other nation.

You'd have to dig through the whole situation if you really wish to engage an argument on this matter you're completely oblivious about but still pretend to be an expert, regardless.

Stop replying to him, you only make him stronger

valdivia? white? hahah sure

The north of argentina have less than 5% of the population

what if you are already white and then also don't vote democrat?

>Argies are very little mestizo.
we are very little mestizo because we're 100% amerindian, end of the discussion.

anyway why are latinos on Sup Forums so obsessed with race, just live and let live manes

You're a racist obviously