Now my watch is ended

>now my watch is ended

What did he mean by this?

>Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death
He died. His duty to the wall has been fulfilled.

I like how he waited until he killed the traitors before he gave up his command.

>And now it begins
What did he mean by this?
Also, they said literally the same of the books?

It was a cheap way to tell the viewers of the show that his death meant he was free from his watch. They had to advance the plot somehow but it's obvious they had no idea how to do it so they just threw that in at the end of the ep.

How would have you done it , mr kubrick ? enlighten us with your cinematic knowledge

>not knowing that this is what GRRM is planning for book Jon so he can King/warden of north

Ebin

he has to go to kings landing to buy a new time piece

>You won't be an old man in a tree, but first you have to learn.
>Learn what?
>EVERYTHING!
Learn what? Huh? What?

Also, do you think that old man is actually Bran himself, in, like, a twisted magic crazy shit that made him go there and had to wait for himself to teach himself somethings about... History?

We all know they can see the past, and for the last episode, maybe, just maybe, they ARE able to change the past.

Thoughts?

>Game of Thrones, season 21, episode 15
>"In this season finale, you'll know what happens in the LAND OF WESTEROS!"

>Jon Snow is in Pentos, trying to free the slaves and now is building a wall so the dothraki can't enter the land
>Dany is in Ashay with Jorah. But it turns out that he has fucked things up so bad that she thought "oh fuck this shit" and just went to a land that had the most pretty beaches and was wanting to marry Jorah, but the dude went full statue on her, the absolute sick man!
>Cersei lost all her sons and started to peregrinate throughout Planetos, making babies in every single town she passed.
>Jamie opened a house to take care of the disabled, and now is giving a shot in the paraolympics. His specialty: Duel in 2 legged horse.
>Hodor nowadays is a teacher. He teaches Valyrian.

How do you think this show is gonna end?

>nigga dressed like the Vulture from the SpiderMan game on PS2

Disgusting threads old nigga.

>Vulture from the SpiderMan game on PS2
That fucking burning clock tower was a pain in the ass.

max will never play ming again :(

he drove aerys mad with whispers.

maybe he was telling aerys to "burn them all"?

>he drove aerys mad with whispers.
What?

He has truly become "A Game of Thrones"

I know right? Fuck that game senpai. The web swinging was fucking ass as well.

>can't go past imaginary line otherwise you fall to your death
>spiderman web swinging from literally nothing and even places where there are no buildings or structures

That game was ABSOLUTE SHIT.

aerys lost his mind hearing voices and shit.

Maybe Bran's power works through weirwood whispers?

Wait a second. You are saying that Bran turned the mad king mad or the Three Eyed Raven?
And still... If we think about the weirwook nextel line, then there's things of the past that happened in the future.
So maybe we watched/read about something that happened and only now we are able to see how it happened, because it actually happened in the fucking future.
Is there some sort of conspiracy theory about this?

pretty sure bran working through weirwood's already in the book.

I think it was bloodraven that drove aerys mad though

yes.

They ran out of time in the episode and had to edit it in quickly at the end, instead of removing the scene with tyrion, melisandre and grefinger.

That's what he meant by this.

that makes a lot of sense

Yeah, he actually is, but not in the same level as shit happening like we saw in the show.
IIRC, Bran saw his dad by the weirwood tree, praying, and then he calls for his dad, and he actually listens.
I don't remember anything more than that.

In the show i think they got rid of the weirwood distance limit for their power to work

no one gives a shit. Season 6 is absolute trash tier tv