I'm going to bash some fash head in later I need some explicitly anti-patriarchy, anti-white...

I'm going to bash some fash head in later I need some explicitly anti-patriarchy, anti-white, leftist songs that promote tolerance but can also inspire you to fuck shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQD-8sVv7a4
youtube.com/watch?v=KNlCCqd0SY4
youtube.com/watch?v=6zzlJprnd98
youtube.com/watch?v=ouaytC9njFU
youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs
youtube.com/watch?v=RdhSnGgeWIc
youtube.com/watch?v=TWrlbRdJsSE
youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bivsP_h6l0s
youtube.com/watch?v=N2YuE2lhguc
youtube.com/watch?v=FSa9cNQYR6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go get em

you can't be sometimes antisocial, you are or not. mental problems being a fashion statement needs to die.

>I'm going to bash some fash head in later
No you're not

industrial techno
fuck your lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=DQD-8sVv7a4

mother fucker I will kill you

Poe's law is in effect ITT

Try some Burzum or KPN

>going to bash some fash head in
>I want songs that promote tolerance
Pottery!

whats wrong with facism?

>Poe's law is in effect ITT

big deal

The Fourty-Eight Laws of Power are in effect at all times

epic xd

>America
>facism

Literally kill yourself, you worthless scum.

I'd like to see you try to bash my head in.

How many times do we have to go over it tolerance doesn't mean being tolerant of intolerance and hatred. Fascism is the polar opposite of tolerance, it's suppression and forced conformity. I will not allow people seeking to destroy others rights have a voice in my country.
Student Union is organizing a Trump protest later tonight and I'm going to be front and center. After the killing of an unarmed Muslim at Ohio State and the presence of white supremacist posters on our campus this past week we feel the need to let our voices be heard. It is a scary time in this country right now and you may not get it because you're not the victim here.
Nice b8

Bring it Kunt.
You're losing numbers these days.

Not an argument explain to me why facism is bad

Also explain this head bashing you plan to do

kill yourself, or just wait until your puberty is over, perhaps you will have grown some brains by then

Literally none. Antifa are just a bunch of morons who finds joy in beating up numerical inferior foes.

>After the killing of an unarmed Muslim at Ohio State and the presence of white supremacist posters on our campus this past week we feel the need to let our voices be heard.
THIS IS WHY THE REGRESSIVE LEFT CONTINUES TO LOSE
ALL U KIDS DO IS BRING AWARENESS
IF YOU WANT CHANGE U NEED TO GET VIOLENT AND RIOT
ALL OF YOU ARE PUSSIES WHO NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT SHITPOST ON TWITTER FROM YOUR MACBOOKS AND IPHONES
THATS WHY YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE

IF YOU WANT WHITE "SUPERMACY" TO END START KILLING THEM NOT TELLING THEM HOW "EVIL' THEY ARE WHILE THEY MAKE MILLIONS

>tolerance
Right now we tolerate your whining, but you are incapable of accepting that you lost.
>killing of an unarmed Muslim at Ohio State
Don't forget that knife/truck combo.
>you're not the victim here
Neither are you.
Have fun raging against the machine though.

t. alt-right defender of the master race and western civilization youtube.com/watch?v=KNlCCqd0SY4

See a fash, bash their head in the concrete. Plain and simple.

Skinheads, MAGA hats, rednecks, any nazis trying to disturb our peaceful protests, they're going to feel a world of pain. Bet they'll feel stupid when they need stitches only to find out their beloved cheeto hitler gets rid of their health insurance.

19 years old, University of Michigan, Environmental Studies
Grow some brains? Pffft don't make me laugh Cletus. Bet you've never even seen a college campus.

>you don't get it because you're not a victim
>is threatening to assault people who haven't harmed in any other way than impeding on your delicate sensibilities

Aight, you're retarded but for the sake of this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=6zzlJprnd98

youtube.com/watch?v=ouaytC9njFU

We're hitting levels of bait that shouldn't even be possible right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9_yJ8vHPxs

Antifa is a big meme at this point

>Environmental Studies
Don't forget my fries with that.

I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS VIDEO
TOO BAD IT ONLY HAS 3K VIEWS
U GUYS NEED TO KEEP DOING THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=RdhSnGgeWIc

t. scrawny loser with anti-fa power fantasy to compensate for his inferiority complex

Also keep doing this shit to people who aren't fascists. You make left wing people look like a joke.

fight the power man. I'm just a pro-establishment mainstream media shill cuck redditor, and definitely not someone making fun of how unnecessarily self-serious you idiots are

What are you even trying to say

Just a prank bro

it's making fun of you alt-right brainlets who don't know how to construct an argument and just say "KEK CTR NUMALE SHILL" and post infographs from alex jones.

>Churchill didn't have any clue what fascism is obviously

Brb, getting pistol and MAGA hat and going to Michigan

>it's making fun of you alt-right brainlets
Dropped. I am not right wing.

>random underage user knows more about fascism that Winston fucking Churchill

I thought it was quite obvious, but if you insist on me clarifying, I'm not an "antifa" just someone getting enjoyment out of triggering underage Sup Forumstards

it's as easy as posting a two-minute youtube video of a genetically "superior" bald obese white nationalist getting bullied by some faggots

bye rddit

>be anti fa (like the video title says)
>openly declare you will attack anybody who has right wing opinions
>2 antifas v. 1 guy who is right wing
>"HBURRDURR why'd he run away he must be a pussy, he should just stay and get an ass beating"

I am sure you were just pretending to be retarded though ;^)

and nothing fights conformity like collectivism
good shit, pal

I wasn't pretending to be anything, I just posted a video and made an offhand remark

>be anti fa (like the video title says)
>openly declare you will attack anybody who has right wing opinions
I think you may have replied to the wrong post

Sometimes, words mean two things.
This is one of those times.

Let me guess, you were a centrist before the left ruined america with their cultural marxism.

Either that or you want to abolish the left-right dichotomy and have only one ruling party.

Either way get fucked. This whole thread is garbage Sup Forums-baiting for 19 year old intellectuals and I'm tired of seeing my country get run down piecemeal by dumbfuck teenagers.

>I just posted a video and made an offhand remark
>>be anti fa (like the video title says)
>>openly declare you will attack anybody who has right wing opinions
>I think you may have replied to the wrong post

Also you:
>I love eating my own cum

Churchill never said that, it's a misappropriation of some Italian dude's quip.

Not that guy and I don't agree with him but you can make silly amounts of money in that field in Michigan. It's a pretty wide one.
Buddy of mine is an analyst of some sort, helps farmers farm. Makes 6 figures 2 years out of college.

OP probably got b& from Sup Forums for posting BBC or some such, and needed to vent.
You remember what it was like to be a kid.

>anti white

You're clearly an autist alt righter baiting if you think Marx hated white people

>youtube.com/watch?v=TWrlbRdJsSE

>you aren't this way, so I can narrow you down to being either two ways

This thread is hilariously elaborate bait

Friendly reminder that anti fascists are fascists too!

This is bait btw

youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Hahaha xD epic thread bro :p

I really have no idea what you're doing now but it's mildly entertaining to watch

I love these.

>IF YOU WANT CHANGE U NEED TO GET VIOLENT AND RIOT
and when they do you still complain

Calling out retarded Sanders supporters for eating their own cum, what does it look like?

fair enough, I imagine cum tastes better when you've been taking alex jones(tm) male vitality pills. eating cum properly is the one thing the alt-right gets

youtube.com/watch?v=bivsP_h6l0s

>one man seems to have caused this much asspain
I mean life goes on, if he sucks he's out on his ass in 4 years and if not than it's good for the country.
We survived Obama and two Bush's, we'll survive this too.

>posts on Sup Forums
>thinks everyone on here hasn't eaten their own cum
Do you even have a penis?

A lot of folks didn't survive them.
A lot of folks didn't survive Reagan.
That's an empty platitude.

>implying clinton wouldn't have caused just as much asspain
it's almost like people care about politics and aren't perpetually apathetic to avoid ever feeling vulnerable

d00d, the right and left are literally the same thing. alex jones and bernie sanders both send each other cum jars. Congress has cum drinking rituals

youtube.com/watch?v=N2YuE2lhguc

>"when the right person is President there will be no dying"
This is what you sound like.

I read than as Soviet Union is organizing a Trump protest.
Wouldn't be too far off

>apathy
I voted you dim tard.
I just didn't think the world would end either way.

>the right and left are literally the same thing
agreed, that's why we call the old right cuckservatives. the alt-right (cumservatism) is the way forward

This is a pretty obvious troll to most of mu showing they're left libertarian here Bu just for fun, here's an actual response.

Wingnut Dishwashers Union - Burn the Earth! Leave it Behind! (Pat The Bunny)

youtube.com/watch?v=FSa9cNQYR6k

>I just didn't think the world would end either way
I don't think anyone short of braindead huffington post and infowars writers fit that strawman user

if you cared enough to vote, I don't see why you'd find it notable or unreasonable that people might be disappointed about the outcome, whichever way it went

I haven't heard of the alt right being called cumservatives but I wholeheartedly support it.

>disappointed
There's a difference between being disappointed and rioting.
Even if OP is just a weak troll, the fact is there are people (on both sides) who think it's a-ok to go out and beat people in the stree, try to ruin their careers, or commit false-flags just because they don't think the same.
It's the worst kind of doublethink that they feel justified.

No, I just didn't feel like listing every president whose policies lead to a bunch of deaths.
Regardless of who's president, some less favored group is gonna get buttfucked.
I voted for Johnson, who I hate, solely in the hope that a third party would somehow become viable. Every single candidate this year was absolute shit.

>I don't think anyone short of braindead huffington post and infowars writers fit that strawman user
You haven't been on normiebook or twatter this month then.

>Regardless of who's president, some less favored group is gonna get buttfucked
That's life.

move to another country or drop your shitty degree and go into politics yourself
whining on Sup Forums doesn't change the outcome for anybody's situation

>I wasn't pretending

>hating Johnson
Why?

All I originally said was that 'You'll survive (president)' was an empty platitude, and it is.
Because he's yet another political who says a bunch of stuff I agree with, then has to balance it back out with insanity and memes.

>Even if OP is just a weak troll, the fact is there are people (on both sides) who think it's a-ok to go out and beat people in the stree, try to ruin their careers, or commit false-flags just because they don't think the same.

This. The reason people bait like this seriously is because most people are sick of feeling threatened or physically unsafe by voicing their opinion. Including most people on here as can be seen by

unless you count obvious sarcasm, I don't think I put in anywhere near enough effort to count as pretending to be anything

I didn't think something like this
>fight the power man. I'm just a pro-establishment mainstream media shill cuck redditor
could be taken seriously

*The reason people take bait like this seriously

why write it in the first place dumbass? Just stand up for what you wrote instead of punking out and saying "sarcasm'

You gonna protest all the people killed by Muzzies the world over, day in day out?
Oh, wait. That wouldn't be the tolerant thing to do. National pride is SO racist..
you may not like whites, but Achmed does. White anus is ripe for the raping.
Fuck off. You're no better than those meatheads you're fighting.

>not posting seriously negates any possiblilty that you are, in facy, retarded
>lacking any self-awareness whatsoever
Holy shit this fucking thread.

>I don't know anything about politics or history except what I see in memes
>I assume everything I see on Facebook is a reliable sourced quote

>*fact*
Phoneposting is cancer.

>why write it in the first place dumbass?
I was pre-empting the typical buzzwords that might be thrown out

>Just stand up for what you wrote
there's nothing to stand up for. I just posted a video that I thought might trigger some kids, and it did

case in point

Andrew Jackson Jihad - Fuck White People