How does Sup Forums feel about impending race war in US?

how does Sup Forums feel about impending race war in US?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BeGreat_Shawn/status/751326298732191744
twitter.com/BENBALLER
twitter.com/BENBALLER/status/750514363132354561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not hard to see it coming when Trump keeps egging people on to hate other people who don't look like themselves.

I feel like i want some dubs

honestly, im kinda looking forward to it, someone needs to control the population.

This

Trump supporters are literal retards

Trump builds a wall puts black on one side whites on the other nukes black side and Mexico

i always thought the latins would start a rebellion first since niggers cant do anything right

you naive kid, "nukes Mexico"

if they do that, you realize 'merica will ahve the collateral damage right?

thats the thing tho, latins can do it legally and through normal means. other groups.... not so much

cant tell if you dislike the idea or not, that sounds pretty good to me.
i would like it if we tossed hillary, sanders and trump to the nigger side and then nuked it. that would make my day

I wish for a day where us Mexicans can fight alongside whites and be rid of niggers once and for all.

yea trump is dumping fuel on the burning garbage dumpster, but i do kinda feel like this shit would have happened anyway. it was only a matter of time. maybe its a good thing trump is forcing it to happen sooner. the quicker we as a nation can get past it the better

kinda like how they shoot a cannon to make an avalanche happen sooner than later, so that the snow dosent build up too far?

Amen, man.

pretty much. not quite sure what else can be done. other than stuff that will never happen aka everyone calm the fuck down and act rational

>everyone calm the fuck down and act rational

Yea mexicans are what irish and Italians were in the early 20th century. you will be accepted eventually. just gotta get past the hazing

As a filthy privileged white person, I stand with you mexican brother/sister.

Send the niggers back to their beloved ancestral African plains. By force.

I feel like it's gonna cost me a lot of gas money, since there aren't any niggers to shoot anywhere near me.
Race war's gonna make me get a second job!

We're not that bad, at least we understand the language and the culture.

Unlike Muslims.

We are literally brothers and North America will always be Canada/USA/Mexico, the neighbors.

Yeah, you spics are alright in my book. Let's just try and keep the gang shit a little more toned down though. I mean I get that you have to battle the blacks in your area, but couldn't you be more classy about it, and look more like a mafia?

continent country first then global domination

maybe button the whole shiurt instead of just one button. at least better than no shirt tho

#BLM

Uh, I don't give a fuck about chicanos or wetbacks. I live in Mexico.

I lived in Canada for 3 years actually. Working legally of course.

ed is correct in laughing, this is unlikely to occur in any part of humanity as we know it

You're loved, just getting noogies and Indian from your big bro for now.

Indian burns*

Trump:hey, hey hey, go attack dat cop
Brown: I dunno man, he got a gun
Trump: do it mayyne!

ill never get this shit. any of this shit.

its gonna be funny, clearly the government doesnt give a shit a bout the blacks so if they do finally freak out they are just going to mow them down

>Supporting Hillary
Why?

I think you're retarded.

"Race war" has been yelled from the rooftops for almost as long as people have believed the Rapture is about to happen.

It's not. While there are a lot of ignorant faggots on both sides of the aisle, most people aren't stupid cunts. So go back to flying your cock sucking Southern flags, jerk off while doing the Nazi salute, and shut the fuck up.

Because nobody cares.

Let's do it already! Purge the blacks and the race traitors who defend them!!!!!

Spot the cuck.

>back to their beloved ancestral African plains
by boats.
built by them.
even if they cant build.

You mean species war??

im a deckhand, and i work around plenty of mexicans, they aren't nearly as bad as they are made out to be, they just travel in packs and keep to their own.

the mexicans are alright i guess, at least they work hard

>they just travel in packs and keep to their own.
Like everyone does.
China town, little italies, baby russias, etc etc.

People naturally segregate. Liberals would call that racism of a bygone ancient era.

I'd happily join the nigger killing army. but also the army that kills those southern "white power" cunts because they've got it all wrong. That's not how you be a superior race.

>implying it's not worth it

Are you blind or stupid? Race war has been going on for years in the media, minds, on the streets, in legislation. Its not a literal war you moron. Its escalating tension now culminating in riots and racially motivated killings.

Finally, someone said it.

fucking lol

yeah, someone always has to say something stupid

This.

President Obama needs to legally disqualify Trump from running after this. This event and others like it fall solely on his lap, and on the laps of his racist supporters. Enough already. Why do these people have to go fuck everything up for every one else.

It's time for us to stand together against these people. Don't put up with it any longer.

well, i have to agree with you, but if you make friends with mexicans, you will always have someone to watch your back
i got in a fight at the port, and mexicans that i didn't even know came out and i avoided a fight because no-one wanted to fight a pack of mexi's.
except the white supremacist redneck guy...but you'l always have at least one

you blame one popular anti-establishment politician for the hate that's been going on since the negros where firstly sold to America? This is like blaming the pratriarchy or the jews

He has done nothing but throw gasoline on an already volatile situation. He does this daily, and at rally after rally. Of course it's going to eventually blow up.

Who wouldve thought that this gif would become even more appropriate

Don't misinterpret: people segregate based on common grounds, or lack thereof.
That DOESN'T mean people within a demographic don't branch out naturally. Most do. Even fucking Muslims, e.g. Byzantinian era.

You CAN segregate and still have friends outside of your demographics. This is where liberal perception fails. It's always black-or-white with them, but never an accurate representation of what people really believe and how people really act.

"Trump" is a funny way to spell mainstream media.

Are you European?

yes, i think that if people didnt travel in self contained cells like this we would find that everyone is different on many levels, but the way it is, that will never happen.

Wrong dumb ass.

This has been going on, far longer than Trump has been having political rallies or running for president.

It has however escalated since Obama became president, and started further dividing the country. Remember when he said the "cops acted foolishly" with the Boston police department, and then had to have the "beer summit" to patch things over? That's when it really started gearing up. Then add to this, the media telling these people that they are the victims daily, and they "they have a right to protest" when they're looting and rioting.

This is what is the real cause. Liberal politicians, and the liberal media. They have a political agenda, and niggers are just a tool in their toolbox.

maybe just maybe..=
I know this is going to sound crazy
but if an entire group of people or race Can be persuaded/raged into violence by a couple of speeches by one man perhaps there's something wrong with that group of people/race

Stupid thug niggers: twitter.com/BeGreat_Shawn/status/751326298732191744

Can you point out the specifics in those speeches, where he was racist?

What specifically was said?

Quote it word for word please.

Trump isn't the problem here. It's Sharpton and Jackson telling black people they didn't do nothing wrong and it's whitey's fault for decades. It's politicians doing whatever it takes to get the black vote. It's the media that loves blood because it's better ratings. Trump mouthing off isn't the problem. A race war was in the works for decades.

>act rational

See:
And don't just quote it. Video. Anyone can quote fucking anything. I want video evidence of him saying this shit.

>Trump mouthing off isn't the problem

>being this fucking delusional

Found the low-IQ voter.

Lol I'm defending him
Not saying he's perfect
But how is he responsible for racism

like my ongoing opiate addiction it's not my fault
It's the pharmacy's fault
They are evil

well for starters....

Charles Manson was right all along. HELTER SKELTER is right around the corner

I said video.
Not a collection of shopped tweets you have in your cuck folder to reinforce your shaky ideology that crumbles whenever someone presses you for genuine evidence.

>leftist agitator photoshoped fake tweet

Please link to that post on twitter, or shut the fuck up. You know that he never said any such thing, and that it's a fake pic.

Stop being a massive faggot. It's people like you that are the problem.

have you ever been on one of his rallies?

thoughts?

Trump is a loud mouth, but at this point all he's doing is throwing gas on an already raging inferno. He's not helping it, but if he stopped it wouldn't make a difference.

BLM, Niggers, and the lefties are the real racists in this country. They are the cause of most racial problems.

Sure there are a few redneck ignorant faggots, but they pale in number when compared to the lefty racists that are all over the place, and in the media.

>at this point all he's doing is throwing gas on an already raging inferno

How so?

Exact quotes please, w/video links would even be better.

No, he hasn't.
I was at the Ohio primaries and at that time I was undecided who I would vote for.
The Bernie Camp decided for me.
They, the Bernie Camp, began physically assaulting people in the Trump Rally area. I hadn't seen any provocation on behalf of the Trump area, but I couldn't see the entire fucking assembly so who knows.

I know what I saw and heard. The Bernie Camp got rabid and started hurling "racist" "hate mongeror" and "fascist" everywhere, and then started throwing punches and objects.

It was comical because once the Trump rally got riled and became aware of what went on, the liberals p'much got stomped.

But yeah, that day I decided to vote for Trump. Everyone is trying to keep him down, everyone is persecuting him and everyone is trying to label anyone whom supports him as pure Nazi evil. Life experience has taught me that someone that despised by the modus operandi is worth at least listening to.

Funny because I was a definitive liberal ~5 years ago. But the left has become more radicalized than the right could ever hope to be.

sure kid

Niggers niggin'

twitter.com/BENBALLER

Yeah, I watch his rallies online, that's why I asked the user.
I was a liberal too kek, now I'm more on the right

It's whatever. Whatever happens in the U.S., I'll just patiently wait for the "sides" and "teams" to finish offing each other, and then try to restore whatever's left over from civilization. I downloaded wikipedia's entire contents to my PC, and have a rudimentary knowledge of how to salvage parts to jimmy rig solar power cells, and generally rebuild any desired aspect of society from the ground up if need be. Assuming I don't get randomly killed (a distinct possibility) I'll personally get the U.S. back up to speed technology wise in the aftermath of any civil war type conflict, by hand if I have to.

>Been training myself to survive on pure sugar and flour for months at a time, through out my entire life.
>Have the blueprints mentally and digitally stored to scrap together rudimentary off-the-grid style living components.
>It's also okay if the whole thing blows over and ends in pizza, though.

Pic related. It's what I look and feel like after fasting with just sugar and water for a month.

twitter.com/BENBALLER/status/750514363132354561

I don't have any, I'm not the guy blaming him. I'm the guy from I'm not defending or attacking Trump. I'm just saying whatever he does has no effect on a problem that's been decades in the making.

Dude, all of the presidential candidates this election need to be disqualified. I know the running gag is "but the choices are always bad!"

But for real though. This year the choices are just not even plausible. At all. It's time to just stop it, shut it down, and hard restart.

>I'll personally get the U.S. back up to speed technology wise in the aftermath of any civil war type conflict, by hand if I have to.

Lol.

Your drive is admirable, but you need a serious fucking reality check.

Wikipedia will rebuild civilization? Really?

As a Hispanic I'm in the gray zone, I'll probably snipe some whities.

*media
most of trumps words get taken out of context or twisted.

Have you tried turning it off at the wall

Cant we all get along?!

Ask the liberals.
There were virtually no mass shooting whens "redneck gun nut conservative bigots" called the figurative shots.

Wtf join the white side

Most modern day racists rely heavily on code-words and innuendos to spread their message. Trump is a master at this.

Not gonna happen faggot

Well, or die in the attempt. It's a distinct possibility.

I would hope in such an event that people would switch from their attitudes of "lol, look at this guy trying, what a delusional weirdo" to "oh shit, I haven't been warm all winter, can I help you build a solar generator?"

However people wanna' respond is up to them. Either way works for me. I'm like a robot at this point. Keep this in mind, the next time you see some weird dude, who spends all his time studying knowledge that seemingly has no relevance to consumerist America. Maybe he's preparing for a day he hopes never comes.

non-hispanic detected
everybody knows Hispanics drive by they are not capable of sniping