The jew is the natural enemy of the Aryan race

the jew is the natural enemy of the Aryan race

HEIL!

not muslims?

Damn right OP.

That says nothing positive about Aryans, but who cares about Indians anyway?

As an American, my natural enemy is the Russian. So much more fun and fulfilling than hating kikes.

test

>control all news media
>convince the US that there's a threat from Iraq
>get US soldiers to die in the middle east fighting Israel's enemy

did that kid eat a car battery or something?

jew is the most inbred race on the planet

>implying there was such a thing as an "Aryan race"

Why are you only posying orthodox jews? everyone hates them, even moderate jews.

even with normal hair jews are fucking disgusting, HOW THE DID THEY MANAGED TO TAKE OVER EVERYTHING? STOP VOTING, START REBELLION

jews claim to be a race just by the religion they've chosen

I was talking about the concept of an Aryan race. "But the Jews " is not going to cut it here.

so if I convert to judaism ... I've changed my race right?

kike detected

the jew is the natural enemy of all living things.

That's the logical conclusion of the "jewish race" argument. If it's a race then it's one you can convert to. No one would claim it's possible to change your race therefore it's not a race and hating the jew is not racist.

Humans have become such a monstrously successful species on this planet, that they began subspecies within themselves in order to maintain the natural tradition of genetic competition.

All races are myths, perpetuated only by those who are interested in participating in such genetic competitions. This is primarily a feature of primate behavior, and as such those who identify as both Jews or Aryans are slightly weaker, slightly more verbal chimpanzees.

>Jews or Aryans are slightly weaker

>what is WW2

Why do they look like they've been fucking their cousins?
>what is genetic diversity

I think you answered your own question there