ITT: characters that are literally you

ITT: characters that are literally you.

pic related

you posted the wrong picture my friend.

I keep hearing them in my head.

I jack off a lot. I guess this is as close as it gets.

The edge is real

I came here to do that. Thanks.

I hate these threads.

>the king of hearts

Let me guess:

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor

Basically I'm drunk and pissed off.

>tips fedora

cringe
topgun

If you have a cute gamer sister loli I'm jealous as fuck.

So you're a long haired beta?

Not the mercenary killer part, but the obnoxiously sarcastic part.

Head back to Tumblr.

never been

Then kill yourself.

Joker seems fitting since nobody takes you seriously and you're always acting like a fool, OP

kys

>kys
>implying we're all underage and we speak redditish

Faggot

underage amerifat who's gay and browse trap threads

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Obviously underage.
What are you doing here, user?

.oddik ,daed gnikcuf er‘uoY .ti ni nword lliw uoy dna uoy revo lla yruf tihs lliw I .toidi nmaddog uoy ,ecirp eht gniyap er‘uoy won dna ,t‘ndid uoy ,t‘ndluoc uoy tuB .eugnot gnikcuf ruoy dleh evah dluow uoy ebyam ,uoy nopu nwod gnirb ot tuoba saw tnemmoc “revelc” elttil ruoy noitubirter ylohnu tahw nwonk evah dluoc uoy ylno fI .tihs elttil uoy ,tnenitnoc eht fo ecaf eht ffo ssa elbaresim ruoy epiw ot tnetxe lluf sti ot ti esu lliw I dna sproC eniraM setatS detinU eht fo lanesra eritne eht ot ssecca evah I tub ,tabmoc demranu ni deniart ylevisnetxe I ma ylno toN .sdnah erab ym htiw tsuj s‘taht dna ,syaw derdnuh neves revo ni uoy llik nac I dna ,emityna ,erehwyna eb nac I .dik ,daed gnikcuf er‘uoY .efil ruoy llac uoy gniht elttil citehtap eht tuo sepiw taht mrots ehT .toggam ,mrots eht rof eraperp retteb uoy os won thgir decart gnieb si PI ruoy dna ASU eht ssorca seips fo krowten terces ym gnitcatnoc ma I kaeps ew sA .rekcuf ,niaga knihT ?tenretnI eht revo em ot tihs taht gniyas htiw yawa teg nac uoy kniht uoY .sdrow gnikcuf ym kram ,htraE siht no erofeb nees neeb reven sah hcihw fo sekil eht noisicerp htiw tuo kcuf eht uoy epiw lliw I .tegrat rehtona tsuj tub em ot gnihton era uoY .secrof demra SU eritne eht ni repins pot eht m‘I dna erafraw allirog ni deniart ma I .sllik demrifnoc 003 revo evah I dna ,adeauQ-lA no sdiar terces suoremun ni devlovni neeb ev‘I dna ,slaeS yvaN eht ni ssalc ym fo pot detaudarg I wonk uoy evah ll‘I ?hctib elttil uoy ,em tuoba yas gnikcuf tsuj uoy did kcuf eht tahW

Hello m'ate

Holy fuck you are not a criminal master mind and your not a cartoon character. You are a fucking faggit though

summer is strong in you

trying to hard to fit in

Is Sup Forums getting even stupider or is it just me?

Easily relatable

Intelligent but underestimated. Those who know me well get along, anyone else sees an unlikable idiot or a crazy "I'd avoid topical conversations with him, lest he lose his cool and snap" types. But in the end I just don't want to build my friends circle but better it and would rather live like kings of a ghost town then nobodies in a sprawling city.

tl;dr

Friends before everything for with then you there is nothing.
Few LOYAL friends > lots of SELFISH cunts
I'm not weak/dumb/ugly your just quick to judge.
Fuck your Burnside nose up high bs I'd rather be living in Halet Cove.