I hate my wife even more and more every fucking day, what can i fucking do ?

i hate my wife even more and more every fucking day, what can i fucking do ?

if thats your wife shut the fuck up and get in that pussy you whiny bitch.

Pic related?

Fist her anus, repeatedly.

she is not, she is a fucking 4/10 if she were a 10 like this i wont complain

no

manslaughter

Divorce. Duh. Then just pretend to be happy, after a while you'll be happy

chop up the body and eat her, that way you will become the wife.

hatefuck her

i tried but just cant leave her, its to hard for me i dont know why, im attached im some way that i cant leave, but i fucking hate her

get divorced

Get a couple side bitches

the fuck is wrong with you, get a divorce like every other god loving american and stop being a whiney piece of shit

post pics of your wife

make your wife pregnant, make friends with niggers, ask them how to get away from your responsability.

I hate mine too. Sad thing is we have kids.

Provide a picture so we have a clearer understanding of your plight.

Cheat on her and get caught on purpose

I feel sorry for ya man. If YOU can't leave her, and are sure you want her gone, make HER leave you I guess

95% of comments will be from try hard teenagers trying desperately to be funny.
I was married for 3 years until i really started despising her, i knew it was time to leave when being with her was more of a burden than anything. I dont regret it, take your time to think this through

wow the pic, and sorry
she is shit celulitis everywhere
i do it some times
i cant i dont know why
she wont leave me
i do it but nah i just cant provoke it

ditto to that

Be a man, divorce her. Nut up or shut up

i have been in this position, just feeling like this 9 years, and i didnt advance or grown up as a person since 2006

>I just cant provoke it

There must be a way, user. Can't think of a clever one right now, but you're the one having trouble with your wife, so I would suggest you think about it

Two things for you to research in your journey to grow a pair and a fucking brain (YouTube search these terms for a good start):

Tom Leykis & Leykis 101

MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)

Red pill philosophy

post pics of yourself and post pics of ur wife. if u look better than her, make more money than her, and are a better person than her overall she has no power in ur relationship and u can shit on her all day

Blindfold her during sexytime maybe tie her up a little bit and have a friend, could be a friend of yours she doesnt like much, come in near the beginning and fuck her while you record it then upload it on momless for shits and giggles. Shouldn't be an issue since you don't give a shit about her anymore right?

stop being a faggot

either leave her or love her, pick one and fucking stick to it you pussy faggot

tried leave her but i just cant, im emotionally fucking attached or something

saw most of them, i have to rewatch, thanks

im look far better than her, im tbh a fit 7/10 and she is a really 4/10 fat and celulitis and a bit pretty face

she is better person than my i guess but i made more money
she is very good person but i dont know if she is crazy or the crazy is me,

made me fucking mad every time

I see you are having problems on the leaving issue, what i did was being pretty honest i said "Yeah its not working out right? Imma leave them its the best for us" Next day i had my shit packed by the door, she struggled to accept it, even lied she was pregnant, but in the end it worked out, JUST DO IT

You have to post at least one picture of your wifes body because right now you're straight bullshitting. At least bullshit harder.

Don't just rewatch. Listen and learn.

Your whiney bitch responses about how you just can't leave her as are emotionally attached show that you haven't listened to what Leykis is really saying.

You need to value yourself and figure out what you need to change so being such a pussy, set some real goals you want to achieve, and dump that bitch. Period.

Anything less and you'll always be miserable. Just remember, that's all on you if you continue to stay with someone whom you despise. It's not fair to either of you.

Do you think she had any respect for some bitch of a man who is too cowardly to take what he wants from life because he needs a mommy to emotionally shelter his spineless ass?

Hopefully the auto correct didn't muddle what I'm saying too badly...

TL;dr -- MTFU

yeah but i dont know if i really want to leave her since 9 years ago, im ok with her 50% of the time, the other 50% i hate her

I'm sure shes saying the same thing about you to the other guys shes fucking.

Tom Leykis is a cuckfag who got cheated on and got beaten up. How the fuck is that a man one should take advice from? He and his followers are sad, lonely unfuckable pieces of shit.

Why the fuck did you marry her in the first place?
Also you can always cheat on her

i cheat on her, i regret absolutly married

>im ok with her 50% of the time, the other 50% i hate her
Sounds like a normal marriage pal

you sound like a terrible person.

why on earth are you still with her aside from the fact you're scared that no-one else will want you?

also saying that you like her 50% of the time surely doesnt mean that you hate her...? I imagine that is just her annoying you.

how old are you both? how long you been married?

Why did you settle for someone you didn't want

i gotta see your wife to determine how bad your situation is tbh.

Hate the messenger all you want, but the message is legit.

And call those of us who listen to him find wisdom in his views sad and lonely, but I'm not one of these guys like op who are bitching on Sup Forums about their wife, or one of the guys paying alimony and child support to some skanky dishrag whore.

I most of my friends who are married are miserable, some divorced, some have had kids with crazy bitches who begged for kids and then couldn't be bothered to take care of them (coming after my friend for child support, which he paid dutifully, then abandoning the kid, but still taking him to court over and over again for fucked up reasons).

I'm happy and fulfilled with my single life. He and many of my other friend are miserable like op. Tell me again who the sad ones are?

Dude, if you can't fix your feelings, then you need to just leave. Honestly you are hurting yourself at this point .
I was married a couple of times, and I learned that marriage in this day and age is way to complicated to even contemplate .I did everything to keep my marriages together and all I got in the end was divorces.
But the difference is, I actually loved my second wife. The bitch dumped me when I got laid off from a good job, and had to take a pay cut because I took the first thing I could get after I lost my job

im 35 , she 30, i dont think i will have problem to find someone else, alsso i dont want another gf or married again, i just want random sex forever, nothing more, i end with relations with women,

i dont think im a bad person

9 years married,

im retard

i really want to kick her