What was your favorite god/gods from the Trek universe?

What was your favorite god/gods from the Trek universe?

I personally liked Fek'lhr for supplying a week's worth of nightmare fuel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJf2ovQtI6w
youtube.com/watch?v=1LEay4dm5Ag
youtube.com/watch?v=wE0PARmn6x0
youtube.com/watch?v=KChYhXhj7vY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The goddess of my idolatry

One of my faves from your collection
She's so lost in contemplation
DAT crazy Joran blurred in the background

Apollo

Yes. I love that Apollo episode.

"Who Mourns for Adonais?"
Might be one of my favourites from TOS because it takes a very poetic approach towards the Roman gods.
I love Scotty's line when Apollo grabs the female he's been eyeing..
"Get ya' hands off her ya' dirty saracen!"

I just really like the idea that all the other gods took the hint, but Apollo was too much of a dumbass to move along once humanity became disinterested.

The first episode of Star Trek: Continues follows up with Apollo.

And what exactly is that? Fan episodes?

Most fan stuff I've seen is garbage.

Yeah, he was like "You remind me of Pan, and Pan always bored me to tears."

New episode next week

>Star Trek: Continues

some is but this guy pulls off a perfect Shatner impression

youtube.com/watch?v=dJf2ovQtI6w

Star Trek: Phase II is taken directly from the unused scripts for the 1970s Star Trek series that almost happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=1LEay4dm5Ag

How long until someone adapts Star Trek: Naprem?

>caring about canon
>in a franchise confirmed to have hundreds, if not thousands of different timelines that can vary in the most miniscule ways
I mean shit, we even jump from one timeline to another at least once during TNG.

It is genuine Kinography in the original sense of the word, everything we need to know is told in the depth of field.
It's the classic Faustian archetype brought to life in the 24th century, and Ezri is our Eve

Then you've got pic related
>dat chiaroscuro
>dat mirroring effect
It's like she has the Midas' Touch of Kino

As soon as we get something comparable to holonovel writing tech in real life. It just wouldn't be the same with other actors playing Dukat/Damar/Kira etc

Vic Mignogna has actually been brought on to do voice work on Star Trek Online. No confirmation on the character he's playing yet, but he does the narration on the latest expansion's trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=wE0PARmn6x0

>Star Trek Online
>>Sup Forums

haha just kidding, really though that's awesome. they should get him to do mo-cap too because it's not just the voice he does well, gets Kirk's physical mannerisms exactly.

Doubt he'll be playing Kirk. Not while Shatner's still alive at least. He'll probably be another 23rd century captain/admiral that the player interacts with. Maybe the main contact for the missions even.
They've got Walter Koenig back for Chekov and Chris Doohan filling in as Scotty though, so that'll be something.

Have any of you Sup Forums guys ever played Netrek?

This stuff is reminiscent of a time years ago my grandfather took me to see a Civil War Re-enactment.

YOU are NOT Fek'lhr

coincidentally, there's also an episode about exactly that...

youtube.com/watch?v=KChYhXhj7vY