The Huntsman

Why are there so many blacks everywhere? Not a nazi or racist (I'm Mediterranean/Italian myself) but isn't this supposed to be an European medieval fantasy setting? Why would there be so many blacks? There aren't planes, trains or big passenger ships everywhere and they have their own place and culture. I know enough about history to know there weren't blacks everywhere black then.

I literally dropped the movie 10 minutes in. Not racist or anything but I just HATE it when things seem forced and unnatural, I hate it when it's obvious there is some shifty shit going on.

Why are they always doing this? Will they ever stop with it? It's kinda annoying at this point and not helping anyone. It doesn't make people more tolerant, if anything it makes people more racist. Many people will get annoyed like me but get angry at the wrong people (the blacks in the movies instead of the producers).

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schneewittchen
youtube.com/watch?v=tVX1QPI9BxA
youtube.com/watch?v=uXjFI99_Pvw
youtube.com/watch?v=0RGzzxsCF9g
youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go the FUCK back to Sup Forums, dipshit.

I want someone to release a film about ancient African tribes and have every third person be a milk-white Irish as fuck looking fucker.

>hi I'm a massive racist and sexist trump supporting anti-feminst atheist

what did OP mean by this?

simple answer? jews

> I know enough about history to know there weren't blacks everywhere black then.

Maybe if you weren't racist you get to the part where the Ice Queen pretty much just kidnapped random kids.

What is wrong with you, exactly?

Would you say the same if literally every single background character in the movie would be black? Because this wouldn't be much more incoherent than what we have here. I also wouldn't want all background characters in an Africa setting movie to be white.

And now please kill yourself, you literally (literally) disgust me. Would probably kill you if you would stand in my room right now.

b8?

Why are they always doing this? So the Jews can push their multi culti globalism agenda. They do it to indoctrinate people and you aren't allowed to question it lest you upset the frothing, wide-eyed puritanical maniacs on the left by calling you a racist, which is honestly just the new version of "heretic" or "blasphemer."

People don't like to admit it, but it's part of an overarching narrative that international elite Jews are pushing--they want to weaken the West and destroy whites.

>le jooz thousand year plan

stay brainwashed stormtrash

WE

But I think Trump is mostly retarded and I'm not racist (actually Mediterranean) myself?

What is it with hypersensitive manchildren ad hominem shitposting on Sup Forums? Are you black? Shouldn't you agree with me then? Have you even read my post? This is the shit that initiates racism.

Use your brain, please.

Looks more like "they" actually want to stimualte racism and destabilization at this point, though.

why would a nordic queen spend resources to kidnap niggers from far away

If the Jews dindu do nuffin, they why do so many societies since the dawn of civilization distrust and hate them? Shit it wasn't until after WW2 that they became some kind of untouchable, sacred class of people in the west.

Yes, good goy. Keep paying your shekels at the box office. Nothing wrong with a little social justice is there? You're making a better world for your wife's son.

wait. isn't The Hunstman a fucking fantasy? you're concerned that black people being in a fantasy is forced and UNNATURAL while dragons and ice queens and fantasy shit is going down? no, mate, you ARE a racist. get over that hump and vote Trump like a good lil racist bitch.

From Africa (or whereever black lives in this universe, must be far away regardless)? Was this stated? Why and how?

And why do you call me racist?

There are different kinds of fantasy. Western fantasy shouldn't be filled to the rim with nig nogs. Sorry, not sorry.

>this logic
>that Sup Forums IQ

Do you really think fewer people hated Catholics than Jews? Having the authority and power to persecute instead of be persecuted makes you morally superior, according to your logic. Kill yourself, inbred containment shill.

Are you asking specifically if it was stated that she kidnap kids from Africa or just kidnapped kids?

The bitch is crazy. She's only making a child army because she lost her child in a "mysterious" fire.

>Not a nazi or racist

Yet.

Nice job evading the question, kike. Why do people want to get rid of the Jews wherever they go?

Nice shitpost, Jamal, but I'm on your side here.

Schneewittchen and its setting and historical origin is severely based on many German cities.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schneewittchen

I'm also the guy who made the "Superman pulls ship" thread. I don't care if you have unrealistic shit like dragons or kamehamehas, writers shouldn't ignore physical and historical basic rules or logics in general. It's a medieval setting, you don't have towns as diverse as fucking New York today.

Diversity

>I know enough about history to know there weren't blacks everywhere black then.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVX1QPI9BxA
youtube.com/watch?v=uXjFI99_Pvw

WE

WE WUZ KONGZ

Lol. Come on man, you're not really that fucking retarded are you? This isn't an argument. I get that you're regurgitating some shit a teacher said or that you heard somewhere, and that's cute, but in the context of what you're responding to, it just makes you come across as stupid.

No one is even talking about America here.

There always wasn't Snow queens, Dwarfs, or Trolls.

Niggers completely lost their shit when Gods of Egypt came out, and I'm guessing you were probably one of them. Cultural appropriation is ok, just so long as it's done to whites, right? Just ask your moms husband about it, he'll explain things to you, kiddo.

>literally fucking more blacks than white guys

What the hell is this shit? Are they even trying to hide it anymore?

SHIET DAS WAS UP MAYNE

DERE WUZ A BRUTHA OR TWO IN EVERY CONTINENT

THEREFORE WE WUZ PART OF ALL THEY CULTURE N IDENTITY N SHIEET

That said, don't blame Blacks. Blacks will only find excuses to support this shit because they descend from slaves who didn't come up with anything.

The people you REALLY should be blaming are other White people and Jews, because THEY/YOU are the ones pushing this stupid shit. Might as well throw in a character wearing a pink baseball cap.

>Sup Forums shitposting subhuman thinks he's even allowed to use the word stupid

If you even somewhat disagree with my post it's because you're literally too stupid to understand simple logic, like everyone else on Sup Forums.

Medieval FANTASY setting

Are you going to complain about the magic too? Historical authenticity clearly doesn't matter

nigger lover

I want to be one now, just to spite tards like you

You are creating your own enemies with """"""discourse"""""" like this

It's western fantasy. If a wuxia film like say Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon had a bunch of niggers in it, it would look just as out of place even though it's fantasy. Saying "ITS JUST FANTASY GOSH," doesn't validate chucking a bunch of niggers into a story they don't belong in.

>fantasy setting

Some people don't understand what "fantasy" means.

well I will do everything in my power to go against such degenerates as you

Since there aren't flight roads, underwater high-speed trains and stuff like this, how would you explain blacks everywhere and more diversity than in New York or DC? Are there fantasy teleporters everyone can use in this movie?

Snow White is an old story, it always was fantasy but it was never this diverse because it simply makes no sense. Same reason Witcher games or LOTR aren't this diverse.

>If a wuxia film like say Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon had a bunch of niggers in it
The Man with the Iron Fists

Diversity, globalism, totalitarism, open-door borders, multiculturalism and fantasy portals allowing people from different clima zones to traverse time and space?

>Blacks will only find excuses to support this shit because they descend from slaves who didn't come up with anything.
Grab some popcorn.
youtube.com/watch?v=0RGzzxsCF9g

Funny you mention Wuxia. See the films of RZA and how many people complained about how "out of place" he was (none)

And yes ITS FANTASY GOSH is a perfectly valid explanation because you are already including unnatural phenomenon and other species. Why not complain about that? You just hate black people well here's my advice; avoid movies with them and stop shitting up the board with repetitive crap

Why are there so many sensitive blacks on Sup Forums?

Is this the blackest Sup Forums board? How come?

still a european setting so it obviously is weird and forced to have a bunch of black people.

Might as well make a fantasy movie about an old chinese story, but cast everyone as whites and blacks ect because OMG ITS A FANTASY SO THIS FORCED CRINGEY DIVERSITY IS JUSTIFIED

You are applying real world issues of logistics, genetics and demographics to a world which clearly, by the presence of magic does not follow all the rules of our universe

Why are there black people in that setting? Any answer will do (they teleported and settled there, they have been there for a millenia before the cold settled in etc. etc.)

You can replace every non-Chinese man in that movie with a Chinese man and it would look more normal.

>perfectly valid explanation
No.

Setting !=! plot and characters.

At least one of these things should be remotely logical and reasonable so people can actually empathize. Unexplained diversity on such a scale in a medieval setting is just making it look like a clusterfuck.

I think it's just women. Sup Forums has a high concentration of females compared to most boards.

So women craving the BBC is true?

You know, kids growing up with these movies having back people in this type of settings will grow up believing this.

No, just they're a bunch of tumblrites and you know how those people are.

Do kids grow up believing the world was in black and white until 1960? Or that magic is real?

Shut up you fucking retard. There ALWAYS should be some fucking rules, even the most retarded cartoons and anime follow them. Water is wet, fire is hot, the sky is blue, dark-skinned people come from a place where being dark-skinned is actually of use and aren't fucking everywhere when there is no reason for them to be fucking everywhere, let alone an actual way.

In One Piece you don't have those half human half fish people everywhere.

>Any answer will do (they teleported and settled there, they have been there for a millenia before the cold settled in etc. etc.)

No. People who think fantasy means NOTHING HAS TO MAKE ANY LOGICAL SENSE are retards that dont get what fantasy is, or the fact that this is a story rooted in German culture and not just gay ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN IMAGINATION LAND! like you are making it out to be

The casting choice is obviously forced and is awkward and you are stupid for pretending it isnt

Many blacks (and luckily even some redpilled ones) on Sup Forums, though, even on Sup Forums.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sup Forums is filled with the dumber/NeoGAF/Reddit tier ones at all.

We wuz americans and shit nigga I swear to god

they realised their natives good/colonists bad logic of the past sucked when people said but why do you keep trying to displace white people in europe, where they are native?

so now they're trying to erase history and make a new one, where there were always tons of niggers in europe, so white people cannot be considered native anywhere.

How come you need a reason to emphasize with diversity but can with truly alien concepts and species? With a governmental system, dialect, language, level of literacy, social norms etc. that are completely incongruent with your daily life (and the supposed period in question)?

you will be culturally enriched and you will like it.

No shit, its a conspiracy......blacks and muslims are being propagated like never before......I'm not jewish either......and I don't believe jews have anything to do with it......

Wait so he just spent an hour going "ya but Europeans n arabz were evull"

lol fucking blacks are dumb as shit

>dark-skinned people come from a place where being dark-skinned is actually of use and aren't fucking everywhere when there is no reason for them to be fucking everywhere, let alone an actual way.

This so much. If I was watching a fantasy movie that took place in some African like setting like a jungle or a savannah, I wouldn't bat an eye to most of the cast being black.

Why does there have to be rules? Why can these rules not be waived for the purposes of the story? Again, these things are arbitrary

>In One Piece you don't have those half human half fish people everywhere.
Oda is a god, don't compare him with some kike Hollywood writers. Then again it's a good comparison since fishmen are literally Africans (well, sometimes).

WE

Fantasy can be anything you want it to be, "sense" and "logic" can be applied selectively, rigidly, or not at all. And is a re-imagining of the tale, with new elements and is a great departure from the original story

>Fantasy medieval setting where only options for land travel are on foot or horse through monster-infested wilderness
>Somehow every town is a multicultural society free of hate

>How come you need a reason to emphasize with diversity but can with truly alien concepts and species?
Because that's how fantasy plots work. Being on Sup Forums you should know this.

You need to empathize (not emphasize) and the setting and characters actually have to be somewhat believable so the very crazy things such as huge dragons (Smaug, for example) or crazy, fantastic settings actually seem weird to you just as they seem weird to the characters you sympathize with.

This doesn't work with a clusterfuck setting without any rules.

I don't think these people have enough brain activity going on in the left hemisphere.

>this pic
>people still do the "don't hurt the childish, idiotic toaster's feelings" stories
>in 2016
>they ruin Fallout with it
Just kill me already.

>Fantasy can be anything you want it to be, "sense" and "logic" can be applied selectively, rigidly, or not at all.

what a lame none response. You completely just disregarded everything I said and doubled down on your bullshit with a "NUH-UH!" tier response

any fantasy story worth a shit sets up realistic rules to their universe and follows them, especially in terms of geography and how that shapes cultures and what not.

usually white, european based characters will come from one fantasy area, while blacks will come from one more in tune with Africa. They never really set up some place, and then cast 4 asians, 6 blacks, 4 whites, 9 mexicans, because its fucking stupid and doesnt make any sense

>And is a re-imagining of the tale, with new elements and is a great departure from the original story

yeah, and it sucked and bombed hard for a reason. It turns out when fantasy stories follow your "le anything can happen, nothing has to make sense!" way, its complete garbage. While when they follow a set up that makes sense, like Lord of the Rings, or Game of Thrones, they are more successful and well received

See

For the purposes of immersion, only the behavior and mental state of a character need to be "relatable". They need to have a reaction in line with what you would in the given situation. Beyond that, nothing else should be required for empathy. This is why mutispecies societies made up of bipedal talking animals (who live and socialize despite being in some cases, species that prey on each other in real life) works because these animals act very 21st century Western.

>isn't this supposed to be an European medieval fantasy setting?

The word you should be focusing on is "fantasy." It's a shitty fairy tale action movie, there's zero need for it to be "historically accurate." Same reason nobody should give a shit when Alex Proyas puts a bunch of white people in Gods of Egypt or Liam Neeson plays Zeus in Reboot of the Titans. It's all garbage. Ask yourself why you even wanted to watch it in the first place.

>You need to empathize (not emphasize) and the setting and characters actually have to be somewhat believable so the very crazy things such as huge dragons (Smaug, for example) or crazy, fantastic settings actually seem weird to you just as they seem weird to the characters you sympathize with.

2:07

youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

>usually white, european based characters will come from one fantasy area, while blacks will come from one more in tune with Africa. They never really set up some place, and then cast 4 asians, 6 blacks, 4 whites, 9 mexicans, because its fucking stupid and doesnt make any sense

And to go deeper into detail, the reason it doesn't make sense because people know almost instinctively that people look different because they come from different places across the world. So when you stick a bunch of people who look like they come from all across the world for no discernible reason, it looks stupid and out of place.

So if there were a throw away line to the effect of "the people from the South migrated after the Great Drought" would that satisfy you?

And LotR/GoT engage in much heavier world-building than these one off movies, which gives you a greater sense of "immersion"

>Many people will get annoyed
Only someone with some degree of inherent racial prejudice would be upset about that. I don't think you're upset about biblical movies that depict hebrews through white, caucasian actors. Or anyother inaccuracy of the sort.
Even if your conspiracy theory is right, that those people are purposely put there to encourage racial acceptance and ethnic inclusion, I don't see any problem with that. In fact, the only reason why someone would see a problem about that, is if they were previously predisposed to hate the racial group in question,blacks in this case.
You remind me of a advertising Campaign in my country that depict 4 couples, one of them was a gay couple. Of course there was a huge blast of homophobia inspired by religious reasons, but one comment got my attention... It said something along the lines: "gays are only 10% of the world population, but they represent 25% ofthis ad and this show how far into the gay dictatorship we are right now"
It's a typical case of "i'm not X, but [inserts a completely X opinion here].
If you're rustled by the presence of black people to the point of dropping a movie because of the number of black individuals... I'm sorry to break it down to you, but youre suffering from an acute case of bigotry.

>behavior and mental state of a character need to be "relatable".
Which, obviously, are influenced and based on the world he lives in. How can I relate to a character who lives in a world with tumblrinas, diversity (which factually means chaos and high crime rate) on an enormous scale being the most normal thing ever, penises as trees or the sky not reflecting light. This would just be some retarded, artsy hispter movie no one would care about.

Well, kinda the same with The Huntsman, no? While Witcher 3 is the most successful game of its year, IIRC.

It's nothing more than the liberal elite attempting to cover up the fact that in medieval ages black people were living in huts using wood spears while Europeans were pushing the limits of human knowledge and advancing human civilization at an incredible rate.

They will try to play it off as "representation" but its true purpose is far more sinister. By rewriting history to include Africans in it they're hoping to make you forget that without European contact and rule they would STILL be living in huts.

The concept of "Everybody is equal no matter their race!" being completely invalidated by history is a huge threat to modern progressive thought.

>Only someone with some degree of inherent racial prejudice would be upset about that.
Or people with a brain that aren't stright from Reddit. Read some of the posts in this thread.

Don't be upset people ignoring your at best cringe.-worthy shitposts, though.

>So if there were a throw away line to the effect of "the people from the South migrated after the Great Drought" would that satisfy you?

It would at least look like the writers were sort of trying. Bonus if there are clear racial tensions between the two groups.

>I didn't watch
>I know exactly what he's talking about
never change Sup Forums

>conspiracy youtube videos

WE

>Only someone with some degree of inherent racial prejudice would be upset about that.
Since I'm not racist, you are wrong. I just want a somewaht beleivable, slightly realistic setting and basis. Everything needs an at least slightly realistic basis, otherwise we can't do much with it. Movie hit lists prove this.

>Even if your conspiracy theory is right, that those people are purposely put there to encourage racial acceptance and ethnic inclusion
I never said this.

Most of your post reads like strawman shit.

dubs

Is Game of Thrones doing the same?

Anyone?

>"the people from the South migrated after the Great Drought" would that satisfy you?

no, because thats still just a lame way to try and explain a bullshit forced casting choice that was made to appeal to "the urban market" to sell more tickets after a group of ad executives conducted a series of cold sterile focus group test.

This is a German fairy tale, them "reimaginging" it as edgy and sexy or whatever still doesnt explain the forced multicultural casting choice.

I wouldnt say its the MAIN reason this movie sucked, but it is obviously one of the reasons. Its like if there was a movie about medieval european knights fighting dragons, and the costume department had people dressed like 1930s gangsters, and some with digital watches, and some talking on a cell phone, it would break the immersion of the film and ruin it. "ITS A FANTASY!" story still wouldnt excuse it

They've already started saying that Europe was "always multicultural", that it was never mostly white etc.

Its cultural and historical revisionism

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

listen where he says "a past that never existed"

that should clue you in to what they're trying to do

kind of

there is an "africa" with black people in the GoT universe, but they then cast characters that arent from there as black people

like that big dude who guards Dorne. Hes supposed to be basically a russian, but they casted a black guy

Why?

>They've already started saying that Europe was "always multicultural"

thats some real orwellian shit. 2spooky4me

>there is an "africa" with black people in the GoT universe, but they then cast characters that arent from there as black people
So from where are they?

In GoT, brown people come from hot areas, blacks come from caribbean islands. The temperate and cold parts of Westeros are filled with whites. In Essos, the only truly multicultural areas are the free cities which are centers of trade and commerce for that entire region of the world so it makes sense that they are multicultural.

>fantasy movie set in BC Africa
>every character is played by whites
>white people running across the savanah hunting antelopes
>white people wearing traditional African clothing and religious garb
>maybe two black people in the entire movie

So you're saying nobody would be upset over it being unrealistic and not immersive?

Only racists would be upset :^)

tarzan?