Guys, I really need help. My GF has a smelly vagina and I'm really scared to tell her something about it...

Guys, I really need help. My GF has a smelly vagina and I'm really scared to tell her something about it. It became really strong last night, killed my boner and caused me some stress and really broght me down. Not to mention that it was really tough to go down on her.
What to do guys? I really love her and it ruins our relationship for me.

Pic kinda related.

bring mints next time

be straight with her and tell her to use coconut oil and water to douche her vag

You should walk up to her, and say that her vagina stinks. Then you offer a shower together and rub her the whole time.

Does that actually help? The only time that I really felt nothing was when I had a cold and my nose was stuffy.

if she sucks at cleaning her puss, clean it for her in the shower. Make sure to go over all flaps until no longer slippery.

However I'm thinking your gf has a fungus if it really smells that rancid. Get her to have it checked out.

Wear a peg on your nose and if she asks tell her it's kinky

We still haven't showered together, mostly cause I'm living with my parents.
I don't know about that, fucked a girl with a fungus before and it hurt when I peed for about a week.
Now it doesn't hurt, just bad odur.

yeah just clean it for her then. Afterwards compliment her on the sweet taste her puss had, even if it will taste of nothing if washed right.

seriously, I had to show half my ex gf's how to wash their cunt. Bitches don't know anything about basic hygiene

Coconut oil? I'll try to look into it thanks dude.

Just casually one day post sex sniff your fingers and be like "huh your pussy smells different than normal" and when she gets really afraid andd efensive just be like *shrug* "its no big deal, jut stronger than normal or something, maybe you got a uti?" which should instantly give her a lifelong complex about making sure she never smells again, while you get off not being an asshole.

Did you tell them that you do it because of the smell? Didn't that offend them?

don't be a pussy afraid to offend chicks all the time, you like walking around on egg shells all day? Act as if you're the father who is showing his daughter how to wash her vag. Just compliment them afterwards and everybody will be happier. you'll enjoy licking her cunt more, she'll enjoy you licking her cunt more, and she'll know how to have a fresh cunt for when the next guy comes along. That's how the world turns

This.

Keepin it real

Real alpha right here. Thanks a lot man! I'll give it a shot.

I'm far from alpha, I just stopped falling for the whole special and fragile snowflake bullshit. You shouldn't be afraid to speak your mind when with grills. In fact, they'll respect you more if you piss them off or make them self concious all the time. Wimminz don't want only nice feelings, they want the whole spectrum. Like a roller coaster.

last time i fucked my ex she had the smelliest vagina and it was because of her on going yeast infection, it smelled horrific and i had to pull out and stop the sex it was over whelming. I WOULD TELL HER TO GO SEE A GYNO before u go in raw and get the yeast too.

Tell her to fucking bathe.

this

stop the spread op

Breathe through your mouth at all times

Will do. I'll get her to look into it.

You can't stop me

Stop

fuck her in the shower