Ask an insomniac who's been awake for 3 straight days anything

Ask an insomniac who's been awake for 3 straight days anything

Will you go to sleep soon

stop drinking energy drinks moron

What is love?

WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE NOTEBOOK?! WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!

what is le meaning of life

How good does the sweet release of death sound?

How does it feel to be, literally, half way to death?

As a semi-recovered insomniac and not OP...good.
Wanting to sleep, needing to sleep but not being able to is the most sincere and fresh form of unmitigated Hell I can imagine.

>mfw edgy college freshman say their insomniacs because its cool but they just stay up all night playing Fallout 4 which is insomnia to them

Yeah I know the same kind of people. It's like the people who always post about anxiety on Facebook who think feeling sad one day a month is true anxiety

Why can't I pass the captcha test??!?!

Pretty horrific user

Sounds great. I have a 12 gauge, just not the balls

to find reason in life

Will you ever stop being an attention whore?

because you didn't click all numbers on the field

I've never been as bad off as you, but I often fail to find sleep for a 36-48 hours at a time. What helps when I just cant sleep any other way is to throw something boring on TV and just close my eyes and listen to the show. Star Trek DS9 seems to work wonders for me towards that purpose. I dont actually try to go to sleep during the process. That adds stress and keeps me up. I also wont watch, or I will never fall asleep. I just try to relax and listen. Perhaps something similar would work for you?

Trying. My brain just naturally will shut off for a few mins every other day or so it's like having narcolepsy

A neurochemical response

>captcha test

Will u ever stop being a faggot?

this works for me when I'm stressed and can't sleep. for me, law & order or old columbo episodes work well. something with a lot of talking and a plot that is just complex enough that it keeps my tired mind occupied instead of worrying about shit.

Yes thank you I have a similar strategy of putting on the science channel or something and just zoning out. Not sleep but de facto rest

Same here. But small panic attacks will violently wake me up if I manage I completely fall asleep. I've had many overdoses and near death experiences and I think my body is literally afraid of falling asleep for fear of not waking up it's fucked up

In the fridge behind my mothers severed head

The lulz

read up on cognitive behavioural therapy. can be done with a therapist or on your own. it's basically just retraining your thoughts. pretty down to earth stuff, never struck me as being bullshit like some therapy is.

I will definitely do some research on that. Thank you for legit suggestion user

Family Guy is filled with more cancer than Sup Forums

Smoke weed.

Start a fight club faggot.

We need a Project Mayhem

im having the same problem since 2 days ago wtf is happening ?

Are you starting to hallucinate?

Hi am i handsome ?

Holy shit dude i hope you are ok.

Baby, don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more

Guessing this is an anime reference

used any sort of stimulant?

dude 20mg valium or 2mg xanax or half a bottle of whisky will do the trick

THAT'S A MOUSE IT'S A MOUSE GET THE MOUSE CAT

Are you okay user? How do you feel?

Maybe try to get some sleep. Sleep deprivation is seriously fucked.

Have you given up and resorted to waiting it out or are you still trying to sleep?

I've never had it this bad, but I've been stuck for ~24 hours before. Not the end of the world if you don't have anything to do the following day

have you tried melatonin and valerian root? How about an ambien script?

Youll die in 8 more days unlees you nap